Broward sheriff says he won't resign in face of criticism over Parkland response

Why are the Broward deputies getting so much shit? This is BULLSHIT!

cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/broward-county-scott-israel-parkland-cnntv/index.html

They have no affirmative duty to engage the shooter! This isn't even their Fucking jurisdiction! You expect 3 deputies with pistols, maybe have like 10 shots if they lucky, effective range of what 30 meters maybe. You want them to go on a suicide mission against someone, let's not mince words, he's basically got an M16 Assault Rifle, and an effective range of easily 300 meters.

And they are supposed to run through those long hallways with little to no cover and charge this guy? FUCK. THAT.

>But, right now, all I can tell you is, during the killing, there was -- while the killer was on campus with this horrific killing, there was one deputy, one armed person within proximity of that school. And that was Peterson.

He had no Fucking chance against that sort of firepower. Have you seen what an M16 bullet does to the body? It has 3 times the velocity of most pistols.

Other urls found in this thread:

governmentjobs.com/careers/browardsheriff/jobs/1927872/certified-law-enforcement-deputy-sheriff?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
freebeacon.com/politics/broward-county-sheriff-i-provided-amazing-leadership-to-department/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkland_(film)
nameyourroots.com/names/report?name1=Gonzalez
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why are these pussies who LARP as super operators and consider themselves military tier getting shit for being petrified with fear from a single teenager with an AR
Really activates my almonds.
Also, fuck off bootlicking faggot.

>And they are supposed to run through those long hallways with little to no cover and charge this guy?

Yes, faggot. That is their entire job description. And the exact reason these donut inhaling swine claim to deserve respect. They claim they put their lives on the line for the public.

Sage in all fields.

/thread

Can you link me to the job description that says they supposed to do that? Because the Supreme Judgement Court of the United States of America says that is Bullshit.

israel did florida

keep slobbering that nice jewish dick of his

SERVE AND PROTECT
I wish I could just not do parts of my job that I didn’t like and still get paid. I should have been a broward cop.

OP is a faggot.

I found the "Job Description" you Cocksucker.

governmentjobs.com/careers/browardsheriff/jobs/1927872/certified-law-enforcement-deputy-sheriff?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

>Performs law enforcement patrol activities including, but not necessarily limited to, teletype checks of property or person; records checks on firearms, stolen equipment or wanted/stolen vehicles; assessments of driver's operational capacities; transportation of mental patients, prisoners or suspects; felony stops; Be On the Look Out (BOLO) reviews; searches for missing, lost or wanted persons; separation of persons involved in domestic disputes; dwelling, building or grounds inspections; vehicle pursuits; detainment of suspect vehicle drivers; alarm responses; arrest approach and methods planning; arrests; searches of persons, places and property; riot control; subdues resisting offenders using force where appropriate up to and including deadly force.

>Nature of Work
>This is law enforcement and public safety work in the protection of life and property through the enforcement of laws and ordinances. Employees in this classification perform work in varied law enforcement assignments, including but not necessarily limited to, motorized patrol, traffic control and enforcement, preliminary and follow-up investigation at crime scenes, courthouse and port security, vessel patrol, scuba diving, K-9 handling, serving writs, other court process actions, and assistance in public safety education and community service programs. Work involves an element of personal danger and employees must be able to act without direct supervision and to exercise independent discretion in addressing emergency situations. Work assignments and instructions are received from an administrative superior who reviews work methods and results through observation, reports and conferences. Incumbents perform essential class functions as outlined herein according to functional area of assignment. Performs related work as directed.

>Element of personal danger
>Not suicidal WW1 charges

>10 shots
Try 15 to 17 per mag

What about the part where the polkice visited his house 40 times, knew he was a potential school shooter, and did nothing at all?

You are a real faggot.

So they firing even weaker rounds then. They need to hit him like 4 or 5 times to take him down, he only needs 1 shot!

This

>Cops put their lives on the line everyday! They are HEROES!

>Refuses to put life on line

Suddenly everyone is a tactical expert, saying a pistol has no chance against the "firepower" of an AR-15?

He's in a fucking hallway... not like these cops are charging across an open football field with no cover taking open fire shots from a scoped rifle... have any of you been in a combat situation before? fired a gun before? know anything you're talking about?

No - these officers are pussies - plain and simple - the had guns and stood outside while they heard shots knowing each one was a possible innocent teenager losing their life

fuck them

their names deserve to be plastered all over the news

American men are supposed to be tough, have grit, overcome odds - these men rescinded that title

fuck them, 100%

Deputy Peterson didn't Fucking visit his house 40 times!

> these officers are pussies
this, police don't even have dangerous jobs. Construction is more dangerous than police work.

This is the fact these overgrown children don't want you to hear.

Why hasn't Sup Forums destroyed this kike yet?

this.

op is clearly suffering from a semen overdose.

here is the pussy

They are going up against one of the most accurate small arms in the history of mankind, with an effective range of like 10 Fucking times the pistols they have!

Fucking Go play Call of Duty MotherFucker, take out your shitty pistol, and then get a friend with an M16 who is 300 yards away. And charge him and see who kills who!

#ResignSheriffIsrael

And a valuable lesson was learned by all.

The police as an organization failed. Don't give me this shifting of blame commie bullshit. They failed, their county failed, the FBI failed. Bunch of fucking useless pussies.

They’re in a situation that involves room to room clearing. Perhaps they were waiting for a team to help them clear rooms, but you seriously have no idea what you’re talking about. In those distances, it’s not hard for a group with pistols to take out that rifle user. Them having more mobility and being in higher numbers will give them a pretty good chance. Sure, a rifle may have more rounds, but it’s not as easy to defend as you think when you’re going around corners and in enclosed spaces. A service glock or shield has at least 15 rounds.

AR-15 rounds (5.56 55 or 62gr FMJ) can shatter inside body and do travel a good bit faster than pistol rounds like the 9mm, but if a shooter has hollow point rounds, the kinetic energy of a pistol, as well as the devastating damage HP rounds are capable of, will do far more internal damage. 5.56 rounds also have mixed results in the field vs their .30 caliber brethren (7.62 Muh Russian rounds). It’s why the military is looking to move away from it to the 6.5 Creedmoor or similar. 5.56 is a varmint round primarily.

Go look at ballistic gel videos on YouTube with it getting shot by a 9MM critical defense rounds. Watch the massive cavity it creates and damage it does.

t. Army Veteran

atleast you can push a narrative that police won't defend you and you need gunz

Their job is to generate revenue for the state. Police officers are under no obligation to protect the public from harm.

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

if this isn't their job, please explain what is

Do you think the cops were carrying hollow points?

browards corrupt as fuck look up scott israel yoram izhak

>Broward sheriff says he won't resign in face of criticism over Parkland response

i can't really blame for for not wanting to give up that lambourgini cop car we bought him

If (((Scott Israel))) had done his job we wouldn't have to listen to this goblin.

It's not part of their responsibility as a police officer. It is part of their responsibility of manhood. They're fucking subhumans for standing outside a school listening to children die.

>putting Sheriff Jew in a danger
>holocaust intensifies

>And they are supposed to run through those long hallways with little to no cover and charge this guy? FUCK. THAT

that's what we are paying them to do. if they don't have helmets/body armor then maybe they should downgrade that lambo to a charger and buy some.

Hollow points are banned by militaries but the LEO community uses them quite a bit, but it’s dependent on SOP.

Main reason to use them vs FMJ is they don’t over penetrate and hit people behind the person you’re intending to shoot, along with the benefits of increased takedown/lethality per round.

Most self defense pistol courses recommend them over FMJ for those reasons.

Thank you for your service and insight.

This whole armchair tactician bullshit needs to end. It was a no win situation for the police. Running headlong into a firefight inside a crowded school is suicidal for the cop and would only serve to shorten the rampage if the police are lucky enough to successfully engage the shooter. This also creates a situation where you are still shooting inside a school full of people. Those bullets are going to be flying in all different directions and still injure or kill. There is the slim chance you kill the gunman who has superior firepower or distract him long enough for more support to arrive. You are more likely to end up dead or not helping the situation at all.

The next option is waiting for the SRT to arrive on the scene. By then the shooter is either out of ammo or eating a bullet.

>Thank you for your service and insight
Why are mutts such cucks for retarded welfare queens?

found the chickenshit cop trying to cover for his brothers in blue

Our voices and opinions aren't dictated by the supreme court. So if you'd asked, "why isn't the cop being charged?" you could answer with the legalities on the matters.
"Why don't you approve" has nothing to do with the technical legality of the matter.

I object because these cowards are talking about infringing my right to bare arms, because they'll take care of me. But when it counts, they aren't there. Also sage.

filling out reports after the fact

Oh also, there were three armed cops.

Yes!
Do not blame the FBI!

Truly the home of the brave in Coward County.

lol why are cops such pussies now

>G17 has 10 rounds.
>Cops dont keep AR's/Shotgun's in their cars
>300 meters ... inside a building
>Standard procedure hasnt been to engage shooter since Columbine.

Gr8 B8 M8. R8 8/8.

.40 cal glock isn’t exactly weak

They definitely aren’t to be blamed, by the reasons people give are also bullshit. This is a situation where both sides have half truths.
If you’re a cop with no or very little room clearing experience and are alone, I totally understand hesitation. It’s a very natural human trait.

But say you do, you know only one person is there and they have multiple deputies. Pistols or not, it’s doable and with the right training you could definitely at least slow down or neutralize the kid.

Of course, this is all retrospect and hindsight is always 20/20, so you have to allow for fear, confusion and an unclear situation making decisions tough. I think given the situation I’d at least make the attempt to enter and go it to save kids. Time is critical in those situations and me being the more trained person vs a 19 year old twig gives me at least some advantages. That being said, I know it’s likely I’d die or get severely injured doing so. Time is extremely precious in those situations.

Rght, cause he starts with 100 health and each shot takes only 20 health away?

Fuck off, I would have went in with a damn 6 shooter if I was there, point blank period. Just because the police have the primary directive of “going home to their families” don’t mean they can abscond from their duties you absolute tosser.

>creates a situation

There was already a shooting in progress, nigger.

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read. You should put down the CoD controller and kys.

B b b but it would take him 15 shots to kill himself with his .177 BB gun mom bought him

These are the people that (((they're))) asking you to depend on after they confiscate your guns.

1/10 for making me respond. You tried way too hard.

Have you ever been inside a modern school?

>swine
>trying to turn people against ALL law enforcement
Yes, these particular cops are pieces of shit.

Today Sheriff (((Israel))) boldly claimed to CNN's Jake (((Tapper))) that he's "amazing" at his job, and that his PD getting 18 warnings about Cruz is nbd.

freebeacon.com/politics/broward-county-sheriff-i-provided-amazing-leadership-to-department/

I hate how Jews control the entire situation: Jewish kids at the media "panels" demanding guns, Jewish CNN reporters, Jewish sheriff, Holocaust class literally taught at school, Jewish biological mom of shooter (rumored), Sup Forums we need to hammer away at this sheriff faggot. I'm sick of Jewish "chutzpah," where they politicize every tragedy to chip away at goyim power and sanity.

I don't know what happened at Parkland. But someone said the shooting happened on the 45th day of 2018, and Trump has 45 embroidered on his cuffs, as the 45th POTUS. Parkland was the name of the hospital where JFK died. This may be a stretch. But the Deep State might signal in this way. See the first plane on 9/11 being AAF11 (A1 in code, first part of operation), along with the 911 is 9/11 symbology, which Muslims were mighty clever to use such codes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkland_(film)

>And they are supposed to run through those long hallways with little to no cover

They can hide behind the dead and dying.

Yep and there are most definitely no 300yd stretches.

he was 54 years old, not a real cop, getting paid $100,000k/yr and about to retire with a fat pension. Why would he risk such a cushy lifestyle, just to save some random kids?

This.
Fucking pussies.
All those deputies and the kike sheriff took this oath.

>I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, protect, and defend the Constitution and Government of the United States and of the State of Florida; that I am duly qualified to hold office under the Constitution of the State, and that I will well and faithfully perform the duties of (title or office).

This faggot broke his oath. Someone should arrest him.

That building was like one long fucking hallway with classrooms and lockers.

>300 yards away....
>in a building
I'll take "bullshit" for 500 alex
Dude was moseying through the building with zero resistance. Would have taken nothing to pop in and put one in his head. But officer was a Pussy.

>Why are the Broward deputies getting so much shit?

because they are honorless cowards that should be hung.

>Cops nowadays-
"We have no duty to serve or protect, that's just advertising! And even though we are self serving coards that can't be respected as men, we demand that you respect us as cops! And though we have no duty to protect you, and no honor to compel us, we want to take your weapons away so you can't protect yourselves either!"

Most cops are trained to be honorless cowards.

> play call of duty
>300 yards apart

Bro, I mean come on. Most linear ground war maps on call of duty aren't even more than 300 yards long.

>pad your stats by ignoring crime, 35 calls to shooters house, and a tip just days before
>murders occur
>wasn't me

Every single one of your numbers is wrong. Are you severely retarded or do your parents know you are using their computer?

The cop didn't go in because he was given a "stand down" order.

I bet if he looked at a tit too long he’d have to resign

Fuck you pussy. If I ever saw one of my soldiers act this way in Afghanistan I would have killed them myself.

>no affirmative duty
>its the nra's fault

You see why you faggots are losing, right? This has to be bait. If this is all you got its gonna be a very bad election year.

>Emma Gonzalez is Jewish
I know the others are, most importantly Casky, but when did Sup Forums confirm this bald Mexican was Jewish too?

And i bet you want teachers to carry guns.

The absolute state of Sup Forums taking this obvious shitty bait.

>"We have no duty to serve or protect, that's just advertising! And even though we are self serving coards that can't be respected as men, we demand that you respect us as cops! And though we have no duty to protect you, and no honor to compel us, we want to take your weapons away so you can't protect yourselves either!"
>
> Most cops are trained to be honorless cowards.

I think this is more of a problem in upper class liberal areas. Liberal cops are the ones who refuse to engage antifa and most of these school shooters are in upper class liberal areas too.

So you’re saying semi automatic pistols with high capacity magazines aren’t dangerous weapons then? If 4 trained deputies are utterly powerless with them I don’t understand why I can’t have one

Hes ocupation is called DUTY and carries lot of privliges - ability to order people, state retaierment fund becouse it is his DUTY in situation like this to stop shooter or die trying no mater what

Yes. Hollow points are only banned for military use. Police tend to use "banned for civilian use" rounds like Federal HST, Remington Golden Saber, Speer Gold Dot and Winchester Ranger T. Ranger T is a perfect example of a "law enforcement only" round commonly used by police.

Retard.
>hurr durr pretending u got le trolle XDD

Bullshit. They are all ballpark at the very least MotherFucker.

it's an educated guess. It is in fact a part jewish name
she has the nose for it and has quite a few jewish friends.
nameyourroots.com/names/report?name1=Gonzalez

the image probably needs an update with more proofs and stuff.

BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen

In a Feb. 23, 2018 story by the fake news propagandist known as Jake Tapper, CNN admits that four Broward County sheriff’s deputies stood by and watched the shooting take place, refusing to enter the building and stop the shooter.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322

The real question to ask is why are so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

Every cop i have ever met had a rifle or shotgun in their trunk...every single one of them.

Who said you can't have one? I don't think anyone is arguing against making pistols illegal.

Youre a fucking idiot mong plenty of soldiers in Iraq were hit multiple times with 7.62 rounds which are lot bigger and heavier than a 5.56 AR round and lived to tell about it

Oh fuck off shill. I hope the next school shooter gets you.

Most have le ebil AR15’s in their cars around here. Find it hard to believe in a rich ass area they didn’t have long arms in the vehicle. It’s been standard procedure since Bank of America shootout has it not?

They weren't fighting in an open Russian steppe you retard.

It was close quarters in a build where a pistol would actually be better.

Why isn't that "cop" facing a fire squad right now?
Even if he had just shot in the air the shooter would have known that there was someone after him and would have probably changed course, looked for cover himself or at least been distracted from his action even if it was for a couple of seconds.

Broward deputies use Glock 22. That's the wrong mag.

I'll never understand it. Instead of making the school a hard target with teachers and security armed, they want the school to be utterly defenseless. They say "what you want untrained people handling guns?" Well, it's better than being unarmed. Besides, why shouldn't teachers or at the very least security guards be trained in gun use? It's just the increasing pussification of America. They think the solution is to just disarm and make yourself and everyone else weak and docile and rely on the government for help.

Where do they get the money to do that? Why didn't those deputies get those rifles then if they allegedly had them?

I think this Bullshit. Maybe that's how they do it in California and shit.

MERELY PRETENDING

99% of American cops still use the .40 cal glock if I’m not mistaken. He posted a 9mm mag. Just ignore him bros.