Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=GfGJ_SRcBSE
youtu.be/aEnxdq487y8
youtube.com/watch?v=0dK1E0tzhzQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_eUIalKq0
youtube.com/watch?v=il1weciiIKo
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazing Leadership lol Faggot should be hanged. If Tapper is taking you to task, you know you fucked up.

Thats what Jews look like

So two Jews got together to argue. I'm sure Tapper took him aside before the interview and said "let's pretend we're arguing over a penny we both saw on the ground." Then they got in front of the camera and you bought it.

Lol sounds about right. I mean this is Jews we are talking about.

Link to a video? and how long before this guy kills himself by shooting himself in the back of the head twice and putting himself in a duffel bag

La creatura la policia

Two kikes pretend to be critical of one another on national (((TV))). It is all Yiddish theater for the gullible goyim.

tick tock

Fucking Christ he's fucked.

El atrocidad cumplimiento de la ley

Ooh RayoPeronizador

don't know if true, but he didn't do anything wrong. there is no way to stop a crazed man with an ar15 except with military grade force, something a police department cannot muster in the 5 minutes it took for the massacre to take place.

classic merchants

>one teenager with a rifle requires military force to be stopped
Holy hell people actually believe the gun you use is the only factor in winning a firefight

Looks more like El goblino then the shooter

Tapper cares about dead jews

>Casting doubt some something admitted to be true.
>Saying stopping a kid with a rifle when you have training and body armor impossible

This is what Jewish leadership looks like

youtu.be/aEnxdq487y8

Bullshit.

Police departments have been well aware of the threat of school shootings since 1999. They train and develop plans for it. Obviously some better than others.

The mantra everywhere, since Columbine is that if shots ring out, the cops go in. There were four fucking officers who stood outside. And yes, four cops with handguns should be able to take 1 guy with a rifle in cqb.

The FBI and the Sheriffs dept had dozens of combined reports about the shooter, and they failed to act. They learned nothing from the decades and thousands of hours of research on the failures of Littleton police after columbine, a lot of which is freely available on the internet.

Broward County PD was incompetent and lazy, and with Israel being the head of that, that makes him responsible. While Cruz ultimately pulled the trigger, Israel fucked up big time

>there is no way to stop a crazed man with an ar15 except with military grade force,

HUURR DURRR IT 3 TIMES FASTUUUURRRRR

military grade means military body armor + ar15 and perhaps a grenade, armored vehicle, ballistic shield....

can't get that out to the school in 5 minutes. that's why these guns need to be banned.

Lol. Found the non gun guy

This is literally the only reason

Not a convincing argument to giving up our rights

>watching CNN

Maybe (((they))) are now trying to go limited hangout with MSM instead of the ratings nosedive that full blown Zio propaganda is.

It’s true. Look at Allison Brie as she has aged. Holy shit the Jew genes are gross. She used to be a dime piece now the kike facial features are becoming more and more prominent as she ages

>muh call of dooty

They could've fucking taken Cruz out with a brick to the back of the head if 3 of them distracted him. 4 fucking trained cops (one of which knew the building inside out) should've been able to come up with an distraction/ambush of some kind ffs.

If the coach can throw himself into the melee with only his fists, then these guys have no excuse.

Tapper used to work for Handgun Control, Inc, which rebranded itself the Brady Campaign.

He is a leftist cuck, he merely pretends to be a strong centrist on TV as controlled opposition for shekels.

even still, your answer is and always will be "NO!"

WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=0dK1E0tzhzQ

Ooo you being thrown under the bus so the scheme that is really going on is not outed.
He should just say f you all and come clean about the whole agreement with the school.

Whoa you’re totally spot on, look at the ears and nose

>How can he possibly remain in the job??
i see that you are new to jewish tricks well just sit back and enjoy the ride friend, try not to get too emotionally invested if you value your sanity!

Sheriffs are elected not appointed. Unless they can get something criminal on him, we'll just have to wait until the next elections for him. Normally it's a good thing, but in this case it's fucking everything up.

Obligatory pointing out the fact that he's a kike.

Boy, you Sha r eBlue soybois sure are antisemitic. In any case, it means their narrative is falling apart - they're excising dead tissue now, savaging their own saboteurs and actors to preserve what remains for as long as possible, which will also fall. You can only keep cutting away the gangrenous tissue for so long, CNN~

When did Christian Slater start working as a cop?

He is a kike
They have no shame or honor.
You have to fire them then they accuse you of anti semitism and sue
If they get a kike judge they get their jobs back

daily reminder that with (((nongoys))) you lose

>How can he possibly remain in the job??

Fire him and you will be ANTI-SEMITE

They're throwing the sheriff under the bus, via controlled demolition.
CNN does the interrogating so that they get credit and can gatekeep information.
Next the kids will do something to criticize sheriff, it's all play.
Scott Israel selectively hired accused child predators for his administration, look it up. This guy's part of the pedogate trafficking circle.

I believe the word you are looking for is "reckless criminal negligence."

Checked.

Also note this is the Sheriff who said he bases his life on the Talmud quote that says the lives of goyim are worthless, but Jewish lives are each worth the whole world.

I audibly lol'd

Women are not funny. Jew girl tries comedy, she even implements non stop Feminism and Marxism in her routine. Thumbs down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU

Bad boys, bad boys
whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do
when they DONT GIVE A FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_eUIalKq0

Scott Israel #metoo honestly big if true.

Well he's doubtlessly guilty of that, but it will be hard to prove in a court. Republicans really suck at going on the offense over things like that.

Compared to a picture of her at like 20 she is a goblin

yeah, checked.

kys boomer

Checked. You know it's bad when even CNN is calling out your bullshit.

I dunno dude, I've been listening to this Tapper interview since I posted that only halfway through and mfw.

If he didn't commit a crime, he's gonna be fucking recalled in a special election. His office refused to let EMTs enter the school after the shooter had left. Kids died because of that. This interview can't go two minutes without the Sheriff looking like he's desperately lying his pants off to make it sound like he wasn't directly responsible.

Well here's hoping.

>big if true

no shit. that's a bombshell, potentially.

PS: This is from 2012, and was apparently aired-out before Israel was elected Sheriff.

>Doubling down on divisive lingo
I'm 27, CNN. Why are you always fake news? Are you capable of any honesty? Jfc.

Well, when you use a bunch of feral retards as the face for anti-gun propaganda and they are exposed in literally hours. The whole narrative falls apart, ratings fall, get called out for scripting, never release DKIM verified proof, and the NRA membership is skyrocketing what are kikes left to do? Eat thier own of course. Funny how the FBI niggers are untouchable because discrediting these faggots would hurt the muh Trump Russia narrative.

he also is a filthy jew pervert, but i repeat myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Glad i browsed the catalog before i posted about this. Holy shit i loved Tapper for the first time ever

>IF IFS AND BUTS WERE CANDY AND NUTS

checked. Waiting for the buzzcut to go on camera screeching about Isreal

Wait until the lawsuits begin. We will find out all the fuckery then, like we are with Vegas. Why isn’t there an FBI nigger handler breathing down his neck like LVMPD sheriff has?

>IF IFS AND BUTS WERE CANDY AND NUTS

wtf was the bit about OJ Simpson at the end of that phrase?

fucking lol'd at Tapper's face

Sheriff Israel acknowledged the allegations, denied them with the same vigor he denied incompetence in the Tapper interview, and accused the young girl of being a politically motivated liar.

at 1:07
Israel did not offer any apology to the student or students and their families. Just talked about how he himself felt.

You honestly need to kill yourself once you go back to r*ddit you attention seeking faggot. People like you have put this board into utter disrepair by injecting your banal normie opinions where they aren't wanted.

damn he looks liking a fucking rat. a nigger pos that takes dick up the ass and shadows grade school girls for a sneak peek. fuck him

My takeaway from this is that they're discussing for 20 minutes why the guy who had a gun (and was able to stop him because he had a gun) didn't intercede on behalf of the students so they weren't killed. Essentially proving that if a person with a gun had reacted, few if any would've been killed at the school. And people seem to be missing that completely the ones who are calling to ban assault rifles. Because the fact obviously is. If someone comes in with a gun, if others have a gun and is firing in the opposite direction. It wouldn't get to the point of him gunning down unarmed people.

1:20
Tapper: Did [Peterson] tell you why did not go in?
Israel: He did not.

"Why didn't you ask?" is the next fucking question!!!!!!!!

And ofcourse banning assault rifles would make it MORE likely for such events to happen, since it would disarm people more, not less likely to happen.

i thought Taper made good points

I have to give it to him on this one. He didn’t let up. Still a shill for not interviewing everybody like this.

Use kids to commit crimes after their quota is met.

Because Vegas was a Deep State op and this was a (((DWS))) op.

This. Jake Tapper's favorite restaurant is Comet Ping Pong Pizza. If Jake Tapper is trying to crush this guy then this guy has suddenly become a liability to (((them))).

It's clear dereliction of duty that the officer didn't intercede. But also clear that had he interceded, few if any would have died. Again proving that gun free zones in a very gun pervasive environment such as the US, can be by mentally unstable people be turned into a killing floor. Banning guns would exhasterbate the situation, not improve it. Whoever wants to kill someone will just get a gun illegally or steal it from someone with a license. The only clear defense is to have a person at the school with a gun there, and him then actually FOLLOWING THROUGH with interceding, as he was supposed to, since that was the whole purpose for his role there. It's interesting why he doesn't, could there be an SOP he was following to not intercede with regards to crimes of students. Well pic related posted by an user, seems to indicate that! There has to be a reason why the guy didn't intercede being fully capable of doing so. Them explaining it away as cowardize i think doesn't cut it. I am guessing that there WAS an SOP he was following to NOT intercede, and he is then used as a patsy saying he just chickened out, so the top brass don't get raked over the coals for this mess.

6:10
Israel is way too fucking defensive, and he is using sound bites to protect himself. He has said "Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but nobody is entitled to their own facts." like twice now. He is scared, and he knows he fucked up.

Tapper: Have you watched the police video?
Israel: No, I have not.

"Why have you not watched the video?" is the next fucking question!!!!!!!!

Well I would say that guy looks like a caricature of an irishman made by the british during their colonialism days, but he's actually Jewish.

There you have it folks, the amerimutt ethnotype is actually just a Jew.

Annoying piece of shit and a gun-grabber to boot. Would blame guns to protect his career.

white poer

BLUE LIVES MATTER

NO MORE DEAD COPS

Yeah, pleasant surprise in an unrelenting shitshow.

Hillary is very sick and so is Sheriff's career.
I give both about 6 more months.

Because you already know the protocol that has been agreed with the school.

Jake Tapper surprises me sometimes. He'll go out and do something, I don't know, journalistic.

get a grip america ffs no wonder you are a banana republic

I laugh every time

>>Doubling down on divisive lingo
Hmm, did you get lost?

Where are the school surveillance videos?

intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/