So what about this had Sup Forums so butt devastated?

So what about this had Sup Forums so butt devastated?

I don't recognize this children's cartoon, which is it

Because the show sucks and its fucking annoying

Pickle Rick is in the house tonight

I'M NIGGER RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Sup Forums is jerry

I see it everywhere on twitter but don't know what it actually is. Someone explain in english and waste less than 1 minute of my time pls.

Reddit liked it?

You do realize that you can respond to op by clicking his numbers right.

>Nufags.

NB4 we already New this faggot. Lol

It's a normie meme

how do i greentext

your fuckign stupid

Why would I waste my time at all explaining something so simple if you just googled it on your own. You ain't shit.

You tell him m8

I don't get why you Mongoloids watch this garbage, when clearly the protagonists are Mexican. Well, except for Jerry the cuck.

LOL how do I triforce? I'm so confuzzled. RAWR XD

>handing out (You)s for free
>calling other people newfags

You're like the loose girl in high school who gave out handjobs just for asking politely

>falling for obvious b8
>calling HIM the newfag
Well played moron

Pickle Rick was the epitome of the annoying overhyped numale faggotry that the show propagates.

I don't understand it.

I love the show. Maybe if you couldn't swallow the nihilism pill the show would irk you but I have fully integrated my nihilism with my right wing views so this show is one of my favorites.

right I get that.
But HOW?
I get it that PICKLE RIIIIICK felt at the pit of the stomach like "Oh this is so fucking stupid"
But I'm just trying to understand logically why most of us felt that way.
I mean people got tattoos and shit of it.

We strive for meaning and substance

dude just turn your brain off

Be careful the kind of questions you ask. Powerful forces are at work here and you’re never truly anonymous online. Just a warning.

mass reply faggots will hang after niggers and jews on the day of the rope

This show is good if you don't take it too seriously. Faggots feel the need to become Rick or something. Just watch the show, and laugh. It's the only clever comedy show to come on TV since the early 2000s. You don't have to change your philosophy to enjoy it. Just watch the fucking cartoon, idiots.

Definitely. I was talking about music with some co-workers at the office and apparently some local guy was getting big and they were like "Oh the songs are so good!" i was like "what kind of music is it?" and they are like "rap, R&B" and I said "Okay, well what makes the songs good?"
"I don't know they just are"
"What is the subject material of the songs? What does he sing about?"
"uh...like...weed and sex...and stuff"
"Okay so as an artist, you have a blank white canvas and you could paint whatever it is in the world you could think of and this artist paints a pot leaf."
"Well it isn't the lyrics its the beats"
"well first off those "beats" were made by a drum machine program. They couldn't NOT be solid. But let me ask you this, If you took the lyrics out of the song, and it was just instrumental, would it still be as good?"
"Yes!"
"Then why did he even write the lyrics in the first place"
"Well...no...uh..."

People don't know why they like the things they like and it is just weird to me

Minutely funny and somewhat entertaining show highjacked by a troupe of fucktards touting a false "high brow" sense of humour claiming if you didn't think it was funny you were just too stupid to understand. Show full of fart jokes and one-liners. Insufferable fan bases ruin a lot of things.

>we strive for meaning and substance
>turn your brain off
>powerful forces at work here

JUST LARP MY SHIT UP

>I have fully integrated my nihilism with my right wing views so this show is one of my favorites.

This is retarded, memeflag. Why can't brainlets just watch something? I'm not a nihilist, but I still enjoy the show. Are you incapable of watching something that doesn't fall into your views lockstep?

Shut the fuck up, we all knew this already and yet here we are

If you're a rational and well-versed human being you can see through the bullshit. I actually kinda liked "Rick and Morty" in seasons 1 and 2 but I didn't ever do cringey shit like Rick-post/Morty-post or scream about how much I love cartoons and how deep/intelligent they are when they're really not. Sure, Rick and Morty actually did some smart, bold and clever things for a cartoon, but it wasn't anything groundbreaking. My guess is that normies were SO oblivious to other, better works of media Rick and Morty must've been absolutely revolutionary for them.

>a teevee show that turns most of its main cast into permanent globs of flesh and the to main characters have to kill themselves in another timeline just to live a normal life again? Whoa, MIND BLOWN dude.

>bitch nigga have you read anything by Junji Ito or watched "the Thing"? This stuff isn't anything new.

>bitch nigga have you read anything by Junji Ito
this

Rick and Morty would be a great show if the writers weren't being blackmailed into creepy hollywood pedo shit.

Swaglord posted the epic memes on Sup Forums instead of here

It goes like this.
Someone watches this show, and he enjoys it in some way, but he remains himself. The show does not change anything about his lifestyle.
And then he sees people worshiping everything rick says, both the edgy shit and the actual gibberish. Getting retarded tattoos, filming themselves screaming in public, letting this show dominate their actions and lives.
He sees this, and if he is healthy and sound of mind, realizes that the more he likes the show, the more he risks becoming like the freaks and degenerates.
So he just stops. Watching, liking, even mentioning the show, and anything to do with it. Cuts it out of his life, before he does any real damage to himself.

>if the writers weren't being blackmailed into creepy hollywood pedo shit.
elaborate

aw, that's sad that someone would let retards spoil how much they enjoy something.

i like turtles

>talking shit about one of the best shows of the decade
kill yourself. post a pic of yourself shirtless if you bother replying.

You first faggot

i already did queer but here’s another to prove its me

Make me, i'm better looking btw

Not saying we can't enjoy something because someone else likes it and also acts like he's on crack, no I'm saying that if the show causes someone to act like that, then I expect myself and other rational people to avoid the show and whatever it encourages people to do.