Brit/pol/ - Racial Science Edition

Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
[YouTube] Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (embed)

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwT9gsQ_8P4
youtu.be/AIPD8qHhtVU
youtu.be/Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=waeyYNzAELo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5432261/Grenfell-campaigner-hotel-room-uses-home.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1FJk9SEdFJq
patribotics.blog/2018/02/25/putins-wikileaks-host-mob-laundromat-funded-gop/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NORMAN KARA BOGAS UNITE

Pink-skin, bald, blonde-eyebrows, fat, violent, Northern. These are the traits of the Northern Germanic Pigman, a despicable subhuman creature. You'll find him causing fights wherever he goes, whether at a football match, an EDL rally, or a pub. It doesn't matter to him since he's a cretinous animal whose life depends on a steady supply of Gregg's sausage rolls and lager.

youtu.be/nwT9gsQ_8P4

youtu.be/AIPD8qHhtVU

youtu.be/Gvk3fwmrZIs

both anglos and french are ultra cucks

>no flag
disgruntled untermesch

Caught that bastard lads!

STATE YOU NAME CUZ

DID SOMEONE SAY CONSTITUTION

Fuck southerners.

youtube.com/watch?v=waeyYNzAELo

I'd love a pic to see the supreme specimen that's been posting this all weekend.

this

disgusting poorthern fuck we should let you starve

Looking at the state of our people today you sometimes wonder how we were ever great

Ah had te come te London,
Coz ah couldn't find ay job,
But ah don't intend te stay long,
If ah make ay few quick bob

It's cold up there it Summer,
It's like sitting inside ay fridge,
But ah wish ah was on the Quayside,
Looking at the owld Tyne Bridge'

Ahm coming home Newcastle,
Ah might as well ay been in jail,
Ahd walk the streets al day al neet,
For ay bottle ay ye own Brown Ale,
Ahm coming home Newcastle,
If ye never win the Cup again,
Ahl brave the dark at St. James's Park,
At the Gallowgate End in the rain,
Ahm coming home...

And ahm proud te be ay Geordie,
And te live in Geordie land,
Some people think wi bowdy,
And wi hard te understand,
And they say it's just self pitty,
And wi not so very tough,
Coz the people in the big fat City,
Haven't had it half as rough,

BEADY

>OUR people
Northeners were never great

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5432261/Grenfell-campaigner-hotel-room-uses-home.html

Anyone else wish they could ride the Grenfell Gravy Train?

Lel. Audible laugh.

RIP to those Southerners

You could tell straight away those niggers didn’t actually give a fuck about the others getting toasted, they just wanted bennies

fucking hell that's a treat in Liverpool! Drop it in t'fryer love serve us up a bit o' the ol' rat in a barm cake.

>tfw superior to Anglos and pigmen alike

>French cope

tfw superior 3 inch penis

Sorry I didn't respond to you in the other thread yesterday.

Can you record and post on Vocaroo in future?

Oh hi :). It’s quite alright senpai. How are you doing anyway?

vocaroo.com/i/s1FJk9SEdFJq

I'm from Liverpool and I swear we're not all bad :(

Any tedium ITT? I want to mute you.

>british politics

Is Big Shaq are guy?

>nose long like garden hose (shhhhhhhhhh)

He is calling out the jew

6 actually pigman

What's your favourite owl?

Only decadent Western Marxism has produced movements which claim to be revolutionary but are based instead on ethnic masochism and despair. Only Western Marxism has produced movements that celebrate criminals and parasites as heroes. Today's leftists exist in a strange symbiosis with the capitalist system where they do the system's dirty work: to terrorise ordinary people into submission, to violently impose multiculturalism, mass immigration, and ethnic suicide. The radical left are simply the face of the liberal consensus who's sole aim is the destruction of Britain and wider Europe.

Insulated in the academic bubble these wannabe Marxists believe they are winning, but they are protected from the realities of life by their allies in the universities, government, and media. The radical left are nothing but the spoiled brats of the liberal state.

NEW

>patribotics.blog/2018/02/25/putins-wikileaks-host-mob-laundromat-funded-gop/

NEW

Our struggle can have no illusions. The government, media, and neoliberal order persecute us. Our strength is we love Britain and the British people. We must make the British people love themselves and make them see that their lives matter.

We must tell British workers it's not their duty to sacrifice their lives and surrender their future for the psychopathic capitalist class and its minions in the LAB-CON party. We must go to the farms and factories and tell them there are no limits to what we are prepared to do to protect them and secure their future. There are no laws, no agreements, no treaties, national or international, that we would not break to secure the future of the British people.

.......................here it comes

Where've you been you little bastard?

We must challenge every social theory that promotes the displacement of the British people with mass immigration and cheap labour. We must discard all teachings of modern economics which state that the impoverishment of the British people is not only inevitable but necessary for a thriving economy. We must attack the idea that British people should welcome becoming an unemployed underclass and ethnic minority in their own country.

We must reject all paradigms that indoctrinate the British people into hating themselves. We must expose every study written with an anti-English bias. We must tear apart all academic practises, scientific conventions, and intellectual prejudices that act as invisible chains to imprison us. The emancipation of the British people cannot happen without the complete annihilation of the traitorous academic system as it now exists.

Once the spell of the academic class is broken the British people will awaken from their slumber. Our love for the British people gives us the courage to break all the norms and conventions that liberal democratic society imposes on us. We cannot let bourgeois sneering and prudence tie our hands. Too much is at stake.

Don't lie. You admitted having a small pee-pee. Remember, you're secure about it!

In our decaying industrial wastelands, in the shadows of abandoned factories, in multicultural flats, and derelict communities forgotten and ignored a new radical revolutionary movement is rising. Places where neoliberal capitalism never entered. Where tolerance never brought food to the table. Where diversity meant only crime and violence. Where globalisation turned out to be nothing but poverty and misery. In these places the new British revolutionary consciousness grows.

In material terms it is clear there is no future, no upwards social mobility, no careers, no higher salaries, no secure pensions. Not even a steady job to provide for a family. We will soon be in a situation where all we have left are our people, our identity, our collective memory, and our land. This will make us see our people and our land are the most important and precious things to have. We don't need big ideas and schemes like multiculturalism or globalisation. All we need is our people and our land, together with an iron will to rebuild and rejuvenate the nation.

There will be no bourgeois individualism or middle class egoism in the future. The hard work that is required makes it impossible that such remnants of the past would survive or be tolerated in this country. Instead our ancient sense of national community will be restored as the model for British society. The great national reconstruction will be a gigantic task but meeting it will make us better and stronger.

As we make progress our enemies will try to lead us astray. When you hear "that can't be done" you know that the enemy is talking. When you hear "now is not the time" you know these are the words of a traitor. When you hear "you don't know how to do this" you know the betrayer is trying to discourage you. When you hear "that is wrong, cruel, barbaric, that is against the law" you know you are hearing the words of a soft, weak, compromising fool.

these anime nonce nazbol posts are the closest things to on topic discussion to this thread

One of the greatest questions that face us is how to deal with the enemy within. Revolution is not enough, we have to be much more radical. What is needed is cultural revolution in England. Our society is so deeply infiltrated by our enemies that any lasting political change is impossible without a complete purge of the cultural institutions. Our greatest enemies are the media and universities which work as incubators, attracting the offspring of the bourgeoisie that are pre-programmed to embrace any ideology that is hostile to Britain.

In our dealings with the academic institutions we should seek inspiration from Maoist China and Khmer Rouge Cambodia. We must spearhead the popular reaction against academic elitism and systematically purge the universities once and for all. We cannot wait for change to come from inside the academic system, it must be brought from outside and it must be brought by force. A new kind of shock troop should be created for this purpose, raised from the ranks of the working class. The young fanatics of the movement will storm the universities, break into classrooms, and tear down the academics from their podiums.

Cultural revolution requires we ignite a inferno of rage in the British people. An all consuming, all empowering, all conquering fury. We must destroy everything foul, corrupt, and degenerate. We must attack those responsible for the debasement of our culture and we must destroy everything they have ever created. Let the world know how much you despise these pseudo-intellectual vermin. Their titles and credentials don't impress or deceive you. The British working class will give a brutal lesson to these bourgeois traitors. We will teach the limp-wristed campus Marxists and wannabe revolutionaries what real revolution is.

We will force the academics to explain how they have always hated the English people. How they have conspired to destroy them. How they have always fantasied about hurting the English people. How elated they were when they saw everything turning to ruin. How they rejoiced seeing the desperation of the English people. After this, we will throw them to the raging masses.

shut up
i brought something

You are the sons and daughters of this land. Britain is your inheritance. Do not hesitate to claim it. Do not hesitate to demand it. Do not hesitate to embrace it. The media, the educated class, and capitalist bankers will try to seduce you to give up your birthright. But only a cretin would give up his land and people.

Britain is your legacy and should you throw it away you will become a homeless underclass, worthless slaves who gave away all that was rightfully theirs. Your children will curse you and those who robbed you will laugh at you.

Only national revolution will stop moral decay and decadence.

My definition of small is maybe different to yours. Thought statistically I am average. Probably bigger than yours any Klinefelters Kid.

>Be middleclass southerner
>Walking down the street to m&s
>Usual day, youths are being stabbed as I walk the highstreet, passers by stare at the floor as is tradition
>Avert my gaze as is tradition
>As I walk with my eyes averted to the floor I walk straight into a wall-like presence
>Soar meters across the pavement, 'sketti flying everywhere
>can already feel my bowels releasing at the first sign of confrontation
>my small frail stature cannot take the punishment, to avoid confrontation evolution has stripped me of any form of muscle mass
>Slowly raise my gaze as not to antagonize
>"o-ohh deary"
>There he stands
>subhuman 6'4 blonde haired blue eyes scum, I feel psychically ill as he towers over me with his chips and gravy and lowerclass flatcap
>"ay up lad, sorry bout dat dint quite see u theya you raight?"
>my body begins to quiver in anger and fear, bowels become ever closer to the comfort of my undergarments
>subhuman ape towers over me, making direct eye contact and talking to a stranger, a trait that is foreign to these parts
>his social fopa disgust me, how dare he speak to another human being on the street
>"mate thas really startin' t' scare me na, want us to ring an ambulance?"
>I cannot withstand it anymore, my rage must be released
>"y-yes i'm fine thank you s-sorry, you h-have a very pleasant accent"
>"ah ta mate am from up norf, yorkshur, you from round ere then" he says as he extends his hand
>life flashes before my eyes, primal feer strikes my body as he outstretches his hand
>never have I seen such violent confrontation
>immediately roll backwards, get to feet and begin sprinting as fast as possible
>bowels cannot contain themselves anymore start releasing a brown slug-trail on the sidewalk
>run directly to the nearest John Lewis and take refuge in the £10 pay to use toilets
>Spend an hour recovering from the adrenaline pumping through my veins, can barely stand
>Walk myself home in shit covered trousers leaving a snail trail to my house

but nobody will discuss it
because you're scared of putin

Not anywhere other than usual. Sitting in my bedroom. No particular reason not to post other than lack of interest.

is this kai murros?

You would've clarified that when everyone was calling you micro-dick. Instead you coped with "b.but I'm a bottom and I'm secure with myself".
4.5 inches confirmed

Heh

Okay insecure pigman

You have to tell us now

You're the Northener

He's a fucking nigger

normans != french

Nice tits

t.fat jewish guy from north west london

Tell you what?

Why is he Anglican anyway

tbf that was one of the meme splinter churches, however cofe is still cucked as fucked

the best ones died in a pointless war. the survivors died protecting their families in a second war. the last died in the last breaths of the empire for a few islands and a man made river.

Skrrrrra
Pa-pa-ka-ka-ka
Skibi-ki-pa-pa
put-put-put-boom
Skyaaa
tu-tu-tu-qum-poom-boom
poom poom

Peni size

Hi Reggie

the best ones died in a pointless war. the survivors died protecting their families in a second war. the last died in the last breaths of the empire for a few islands and a man made river.

good night second British empire, it was perfect while it lasted but I hope your daughter the third empire is only hibernating and didn't die in her sleep.

Traditionalist views in the face of changing contexts

If the CofE had any balls, it would've formally censured him

erm. i think the reply system bugged out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

Reminder that Jack Churchill is best Churchill

Post your best war stories

NEW

NEW

he wasnt under CofE

any of this relevant to britiain

There's nothing scientific about racism.

>who is louise?

He was a Scots Episcopal clergyman, which is in communion with the CofE as part of the International Anglican Communion. They couldn't change Scots Episcopal canon, but they certainly could (and ought to) express official disapproval.

Around 6”

Start buying guns.

>coke frazzled brain

>There's nothing scientific about prejudice.
ftfy

Even some Russians are good guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98

Turn on the telly lads.
I want you to pay attention.

Can’t Pay We’ll Take It Away?
Mostly Northern Towns.

Benefits Street? The North.

Benefit Cheats? Northerners.

Police Interceptors? North/Staffordshire

Cops UK: Bodycam Squad? The Poorth

Night Cops? Nothern.

These aren’t memes. This is real life. Poortherners really are violent poor scum.

Hi Vlad.

you've said it was around 4. You're changing it now because people are calling you micro dick.

You Nonce with a micro penis.

CofE threataned to break communion with some african church becuase they actually followed the bible when it comes to fags

Stop watching daytime television you jobless swine

Cheshire's quite nice

nibbler fell so far he is using anime communism to shit up the threads or what

Mgumbwe and all his mates live up there in their mansions