Hatsukoi Zombie

Chapter 90!
One more and we're done with the backlog.

Their moms being great here.

>new zombie
>new tomo in a bit
Sick.

Also, big thanks to Kobe for that stitching job on that page.

Thank you.

On another note, some first love hoarding slut thinks she gets to be on the color page with Eve, Ibusuki, and Ebino.

I am wondering has the mc found out that dude is really a girl? if so by what chapter?

this is so gay of a manga

Is that from korean "raws"?

When I feel like it, dunno when that'll be.

Last lead color was tenshi to akuto, and its now dying. Does that mean its ending?

ITS FUCKING HERE. HOLD ME Sup Forums

Ebino gonna lose. Why keep reading it just to hurt yourself user?

ohh boyy
thanks

well she tried

not only that but her bust got bigger, almost like Ebino's

this is kinda sad

thank you

why's the bitch there?
also thanks for the image

The lastest chapter is 92 and the TL team is on ch 90
can those raws be found on the internet?

I'm almost scared Eve will win.

I like all the girls, but I think it would be a really sad ending if Tarou ended up picking Eve. No one in that relationship will be truly happy.

New arc features her again.

Because I'm on the Ibusuki train

At last, I'm not alone anymore!

aw crap
it would be very awful if he ends up with Eve but unable to touch her for the rest of his life

samefag shit taste kys

I gazed upon your eyes and I knew you were my nigga.

Tranquilo friendo.

does anyone have the valentine's chapter cover

I mean, Valentine's day cover

RIP EVE

It's actually quite hard to find a good ending of the manga without having any of the main characters suffering. Unless the mangaka finds some way for Ebino to fall in love to somebody else (I hope to not be the perv friend, he lacks of character development, she deserves something better); Ibusuki finds a way to get rid off her visions or she ends up with the MC (both losing their ability and Eve changes her mind on not wanting to dissapear and leave Tarou) or the least likely is that it's a harem end and/or somehow Eve finds a way to materialize.
Pretty much the author has cornered him/herself on having an happy ending unless a big asspull happens.
Btw, the bitch and the manwhore will end up together

Or because the author will have to end things fast, it will be like the ending of that Shounen Jump monstergirl harem manga about a guy who attract every female

Where is it from?

With all these recent developments, all this shit is super up in the air. I have no idea anymore, especially with Tarou noticing Ebino more and more, with the pool chapter being a decently big indicator that he very well might change.

Probably not because first loves and shit, but I would rather have this have a more realistic ending.

>ratting out your brother's crush
Granted he was an asshole to his date.

Thanks!

Whatever happened to Tarou's afro?

>I was gonna make it my desktop
is pretty amazing.

Perfect chapter for perfect girl, now to suffer two months of shit to get back to it.

>manga ebinofags act just like IRL ebinofags

POTTERY

Ghost blowjob when

when guy kills himself.

God appears in an asspull and creates a body for Eve and then Tarou and her can live happily ever after. The End.

I've got them from the suthor's twitter. Those were posted on Jan 24

Alternately Tasogare ghostening.

Ibusuki ruining the mood

It means that the editors of the magazine don't know how to extend one of their manga's life

Post the most recent chapter user

Meh, they're almost caught up. 92 comes out tomorrow.

Nah, it's a boring one.

They straightened his hair for the play

Hopefully Eve wins and the hordes of shrimpfags run home crying while crushing the couple of trapfags on the road.

That would be damn sad. Even that Eve is a very good girl and a very good character but she and Tarou not beign able of even touch is a bad ending for Tarou.

Raws of 91 can be found by literally searching the manga's name in japanese and adding 91 to it.
And ch 92 I believe it still isn't out yet

>Eve gains the ability to touch Tarou through some magic bullshit

When will Ibusuki tell Tarou that her father's FLZ changed into her mom?

All we know is that maybe with Tarou and Ibusuki kissing for real, her visions might stop for good (maybe). But doing this will make Eve to dissapear (most probably). And that Tarou's feelings about Ebino are serious and doesn't feel in the same way as what he feels for Eve or Ibusuki when she was a child.
So, all out, all chances are against Ebino. I do hope she doesn't end up with the pervert (maybe he'll get an bullshit arc and character development that will show how perfect he is for Ebino, which is bullshit because he's a comedic relief and the main source of Ebino fanservice)

Ahh, forgot a pic.
Also, even that Eve is a good girl a such, but when there's a chapter about her, the threads are dead

It's mostly ebinofags' crying keeping these threads alive.

Will we ever get an arc about the school's nurse or the girl with freckles?
Yeah, you're right. At least it's something.

>this desperation
give it up, ghostie.

>even he realizes he's got a problem
seriously.

I want to beliEVE.

This.

Wouldn't he doing some kind of egocentric masturbation?

Fuck man, why can't Eve win.

The ending you know you want but you know it will never happen.

at least his date learned that it's important to drink milk.

Hey, Ebino is the one that brings in the chakles, I also like to talk about how the author just puts Ebino in the story when she is getting hungry

I don't want it though. Anybody would be better than a fucking figment of his imagination.

Because she's not real and she's Tarou's desires and feelings?

She's perfect though, real or not.

So ghost end now?

>dat title
get ready
he's sad that she was cold towards him after the love scene?
his mom ships him with Ebino, while his sister ships him mostly with Ibusuki
huh, bigger bust, also, hairstyle similar to Ebino's
She doesn't like it, like Ibusuki, but this time it's because it's a tragedy, while Ibusuki doesn't like it because her father was saying that him and Ibusuki's mom are like Romeo and Juliet. Also both completely opposite of Ebino, whom she can see the good things in a sad story.
Hint about he's going to have her when they parts away?
nice try but it didn't work

I don't think she's perfect.

she's his ideal girl, but she's not perfect

Is Nasuto making the right choice?

I'd fuck that loli.

Thanks

This is what falling in love looks like.

People with think Ebino likes Ririsu, including Tarou. Tarou will be jealous, which will hurt Ririsu. Ebino will be oblivious. Ebino is a bit single minded and for some odd reason her new obsession is to not let Tarou find out Ririsu is a grill.

Very likely.
And even some people already mistook Ebino's big sister worries about Ibusuki as Ebino liking Ibusuki. And, of course, after ch 92 this will happen

Reminder that Tarou liking Eve and beign in love with her doesn't mean that he likes Ibusuki

reminder that ebino is gonna win in the end