Trans white males beating down women of color

and liberals cheer for this

whats habbening in this world?

People who allow their daughters to participate in inherently masculine sports like wrestling deserve to watch their daughters be dominated by a man

That's not a man, just a chick on steroids.

nigger can you read

>allow whites to chop off their dicks
>they start dominating everything else
Shit writes itself

>iberals cheer for this

Who wouldn't ?!
This is hilarious!

not his fault they won't let him participate in the dude league

good
women voted for this garbage, I hope female sports get overrun by trannies

transfaggots are lower on the progressive stack, therefor it's not racism

This. It's basically mental-trannies vs physical-trannies.

The ironic thing is, I guarantee you 0 people watching those matches were happy about it. I wrestled. If someone was knowingly able to take testosterone, everyone would be talking shit about it from the players to the peoples in the stands. It would instantly be written off in all of these peoples minds. It's so obviously unfair, I guarantee there's talk of not even counting the match against the record.

Guaranteed that tranny was the villain in the room that day.

He's right though, it is.

Men are better at being women than women are.

he never said it wasnt.
your answer
>no

That's a chick on steroids that wasn't allowed to compete in the mens league despite wanting to. So your whole post is pointless.

Three phrases will help you describe to yourself and other what is going wrong with modern white society.
White Community Hater
White Self Hater
Anti White
All the actions of the Left start to make sense when you memorize these three terms. Used in a sentence: White Community Hating Jews use White Self Haters to attack anyone who is not Anti White.
Spread the word.

>and liberals cheer for this

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of liberals aren't aware this is happening. They blissfully ignore anything that doesn't benefit them directly. Liberalism for the goyim is 99% feeling good and virtue signalling.

This is problematic. Who is more oppressed? Who do we support?

Kek

Oh god this so much.

Make Women Ladies Again

Too bad its not 1972 anymore though, huh?

Noice

hahahahahahaha

should be denied on medical prescription grounds

TEXAS, YES?

yeah i don't care about sports

Texas won't let her play pretend and wrestle the boys, where she would certainly lose. I say you let women compete against men if they want to live a fantasy, but men shouldn't be allowed to compete against women.

>thinking people get excited over blatant cheating, even if its at the behest of a persons mental illness.

This already happens when an athlete naturally outclasses everyone else in the room.
Now imagine some weirdo on steroids competing in the same league as everyone else. No athlete or parent of an athlete in that room was excited for this.

literally taking testosterone, and yet still allowed to compete?

>white goy chops dick of and grows a pair of tits
>still gets to choke out black hoes
guys guys, there might be something to this

brvo vulgar bulgar near the volga