Death Note

H-hey user, why do you keep checking your watch?

Because I really don't want to be here

Hotpockets are just about ready.

If the Lind L. Tailor incident made L believe Kira was in a particular place, why did they never consider that he could simply move or leave?

tomo-chan is out in 6 minutes

They believed that he was someone that couldn't leave easily, or perhaps its just a plothole. I dunno user.

I think L was already considering the possibility of Kira being a student, so not someone who could easily move home

L almost immediately noted that Kira was a student. It's pretty hard for a student to suddenly uproot themselves in the middle of a semester.

>killing this face
I'll never forgive Kira.

I was thinking about that earlier. I guess L likely would have been looking for anyone suddenly moving out of the area. That's not improbable since he had the backing of the entire police force. He also knew that Kira had been in the area a while since the first killing occurred in Japan. Once he deduced that Kira was a high school student, he had no reason to suspect that the person could leave. Light's last chance was to keep his head down until he went to college, but he fucked up and let L figure out he had access to police information.

I think he was really hoping for Kira to suddenly get up and move or leave the Kanto region.

>be FBI agent
>guy behind you says "I am kira and will kill your entire family"
>tackle the little shit, have police secure perimeter, humiliating trial for light as he goes to prison for several years for threatening law enforcement and thus loses possession of the notebook
This is what should've happened.

>be FBI agent
>two in a chest, one in a head

Wasn't Penber already under Death Note's control at that point?

finally someone with brain

Because my shit ends at 5 and I want to go home.

Don't forget that it's also stated that Light responded to that by immediately targeting a lot of people in Tokyo, thus confirming that he was still there.

>be FBI agent
>have no idea how he kills and have just watched him apparently kill somebody on the spot with psychic powers
>"I know I'll tackle him what's the worst that could happen LOL!"

Genius, user.

Light already wrote his name down. He was under control.

That was possible & im sure L thought of that, but after the FBI agents got offed, he wanted to watch the people they were following, Light was the most suss since L likely suspected he could have been getting info from his Dad

He really didn't have any other leads so he thought fuck it i might as well confront this Light kid, i don't think he really suspected Light after the meeting at College, he was more curious of Light if anything, then Misa met them all in public & L pretty much won at that point

L only lost because hes a softcock, he should have arrested Light on the spot, but he got on his moral high ground & wanted 100% solid proof

Fuck this show, it was great at the start, had its moments when Light and L started to work together and then went to complete shit and never recovered when L died. Dropped, won't even watch the rest

because the movie was boring and i couldn't wait for it to end.

Currently rewatching this show and I forgot how fun the early episodes were. I'm also having a hard on for L, Misa a cute as well. Although I remember disliking the rest of the series as it went on.

Matsuda is best boy. Or rather would be best boy if he knew how to swim.

If Light decided to move out of his parents house exactly the moment after the incident it would be a fucking DEAD GIVEAWAY

Why do I get the feeling that he is the personification for the writer? He wrote in a lot of the real life habits he has for L.

I also think the mangaka and he are the same person

If Light had killed random criminals around the world with random death causes L wouldn't even narrow down his suspects to Asia, right?