The Browning of America

How does this make you feel pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/racial-admixture-in-usa-and-why-mulattoes-identify-as-black/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol they're inadvertently proving that being brown is bad by turning it into a bad thing

i don't feel anymore

Serves to remind me that about a third of whites need the rope too.

People say shit like this and are shocked - SHOCKED! - that white nationalism is growing.

this.

No thanks I don't want to immigrate to West.
I like my India, my religion, my parents and we're not degenerate. Life's better and comfy here.

I hate these swarthy bastards

t. bhangi

i don't give a good damn

t. traitor.

So long as my stock portfolio is unaffected I don't care

I've talked to some American lefties who strongly believe the EU is the future of western civilization and the US is gonna descend into mediocrity. That's okay though because mediocre is better than most south americans are used to so they'll like it here, and fuck drumpf voters and their descendants so who cares what becomes of them. Complete and utter sociopaths. The destruction of the US isn't an unintended side effect of their starry eyed ideals, its their ultimate desire

Doesn't bother me one bit. Whites are already a minority in Latin America, they still the economic and political spheres of practically ever country down there. Will be the same in the US.

The real browning happened long time ago.Today browning only afect people that were already shitskins mentaly.
Good riddence,they will no longer masquarade as white .

I hope so, they will have nice healthy tans on their white skin from being outside getting their vitamin D

Some of them, yes, but only the ones conceived with slave girls.

that's called 'genocide'

As a Brown supremacist I'm very happy about this.

Like I'm in the presence of a crappy shill.

> SAGE

>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
>Broadly, the genomic analysis found that on an average the African American genome was 73.2 percent African, 24 percent European and 0.8 percent Native American. Latinos as expected had significantly more Native American ancestry with the average Latino genome being 18 percent Native American, 65.1 percent European and 6.2 percent African
>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American
>What genetics is showing is that in fact white Americans are shockingly European to an incredibly high degree for a population with roots on this continent for 400 years

>occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/racial-admixture-in-usa-and-why-mulattoes-identify-as-black/
>According to some recent population genetics surveys, around 95% of white Americans (European Americans) have no black (Sub-Sahara African) ancestry. And the 5% of whites who do, seem to have only a trivial amount

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
>Asian and Hispanic newlyweds are the most likely to be intermarried. Nearly three-in-ten Asian newlyweds (29%) were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity in 2015, as were 27% of Hispanic newlyweds
>Among whites, the rate rose from 4% in 1980 to 11% in 2015

Whites who breed with non-whites tend to leave the white gene pool and have no further genetic effect on 95% of whites' genetics.

>was expecting this to be a quote from some old philosopher
>it's from some self righteous SJW on twitter

Sigh.

The S.A. all got murdered though.

.t Rapist

>How does this make you feel pol?
Makes me feel like chubby brown girls with defective bellybuttons are subhumans.

No impact
It's a lie
Our grandkids will join the SS