It's been 15 years since the end of Gravitation...

It's been 15 years since the end of Gravitation, do you still think the manga is good or was it always Nakamurashit tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jABMioncGsY
youtube.com/watch?v=1GPYTuXXmjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit I'm old

It eventually became and okay comedy but the romance never really worked for me, even when it was one of the few manga you could find in English.

FAKE was more fun over all. It's too bad that sequel stopped, it looked to be pretty good.

>The opening for the anime is now playing manually in your head

Why did you make a new thread you fucking imbecile? It's just going to get deleted too. Goddammit you're so fucking stupid.

I hate retards.

Hey guys, mods have agreed that these threads should conform to the guidelines the same way as buy/draw threads. This means that you should either come up with original OPs and/or break up into subthreads as you see fit.

By the way, we've also agreed that radio/music stream threads are not allowed. Once-a-month official mogra streams are OK but try to stick to the guidelines too. Thanks.

Well at least thanks for replying.
You're still a bunch of retards though.

>radio/music stream threads are not allowed
Not arguing with it, but I've always wondered why? Sup Forums's not the only board with this rule and I never got the reason behind it.

I don't post in these threads, but I don't see what the problem with them is. There's never more than one at a time, and there's always legitimate discussion going on in them. It's never just a picture dump. Why is that not allowed? Is it just the OP pic that's pissing you off?

It used to be monetized and still can be

Its a general, so theres no reason to ignore them when other threads are following the guidelines.

Wait so is the mugen picture allowed, and we just have to come up with a topic? Or should we change that too?

>come up with original OPs
So what was the specific problem? The image used as OP or the It's time text?

It's not a general. Generals are up 24/7.

Ah yes I vaguely recall drama about stream shills on /m/. Makes sense.

Both.

It's not a general, retard. They're being deleted because they're "template threads".

Try to mix it up a bit, otherwise it would still be a "template" thread.

The problem was that it was a lazy general when it could be split into different threads or have more engaging OPs.

>we've also agreed that radio/music stream threads are not allowed.
You left r/a/dio threads untouched so it was very rude to delete the Mogra threads that happened like 18 hours later.

None of the content here is strong enough to hold its own thread. That's why it's here in the first place.
Series that can in fact hold their own threads get regularly exiled from the homothread by its own users for growing too big.

It was a thing in the past but some guy got butthurt they didn't allow him to become a DJ for the stream because he sucked.
Got on IRC and they spammed the threads as well as bitched at moot's failure of suggestion board complaining about it.
It did at one point cause problems because there used to be background edits for the thread and it would at times leak to other boards or other threads.
Moot had said at one point they were ok but they were still getting deleted because the fag mods back then didn't like them.

Ah sorry about that, some in the mod team had different opinions on how to deal with it until we discussed it and agreed on a consensus.

>come up with original OPs
Would redrawing Mugen and making the spoiler text match with it work? Thanks for listening and replying.

Then find a way to make it work without a template OP.

Can't wait to see how it goes with the yearly Christmas r/a/dio thread that is it even happens at this point.

I only read a single volume (7) and the driving plot was about Yuki and Shuichi (who was dressed as a dog and later as a schoolgirl?) going to Disney World while K murdered a bunch of paparazzi who were following them.

I don't know what I think about the manga.

Thanks for the heads up.

There are already heaps of _homo.gif lookalikes and redraws. Refer to

That's not original at all. You need a unique image and subject every time. Can't you understand this?

Thank you for replying.

I just don't get why this would be deleted, but the "old anime threads", which are basically the same thing, are allowed. It seems to me that these threads are being deleted solely on the basis of the OP image and text, regardless of the thread's actual content, which is ridiculous.

But on IRC they just said edits of the mugen picture were okay.

>but the "old anime threads", which are basically the same thing, are allowed.
The last pre 2000 thread with the Twilight Q OP got deleted.

The problem with those edits would be in the future some fagmod will use it as an excuse to ban the thread. It's happened before and it will happen again.

There's nothing more unique than making the OP draw a new image every time. It takes effort.

Then what's the point of changing this shit then?

>reposting an edit
WOW THAT WAS HARD

I wouldn't say Gravitation was Nakamura tier so much as it lived longer than it should have and delaying the end meant turning it into a retarded mess.
Oh man, was it that one tripshit that kept getting banned but bragged about knowing a mod who took care of it? I hated that faggot.
Do mods not know that Sup Forums likes that we keep the OP the same so they can filter the thread more easily? We've gotten along better for it.

See, the thing is what they say on IRC is not what they will do. They probably expect a different image every new thread with a different text on the first post.

I still like the OST, this series aged like milk overall, but the the songs are still good.

youtube.com/watch?v=jABMioncGsY

But there's only one of these threads on the weekend, why do these have to change when weekend waifu drawthreads can stay? They aren't image dump either and most of the time have actual discussion about anime/manga in them. Why should they have to change when the content of the threads is fully within the rules?

No, that one hit the bump limit and died naturally.

It's better than Nakamurashit soely on it's premise and great music.

Yeah, that faggot along with the IRC crew did it including DDoSing the r/a/dio server and other shit and apparently the splash damage is what got mods to stop them back then but even after that had been dealt with it's still not ok to them.
Personally I wished Hiro himself would had posted the pinned thread after asking anons about what they felt was ok or not but I think that was already done and rogue mods keep putting their own rules anyways.

Because if we have guidelines and people aren't following them, it would make mods look like a bit of a daydream johnny, silly.

>reposting instead of creating
You're the problem with this board. If you can't be assed to draw your seasonal husbando for the sake of the thread then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

That just makes it harder for people to find the thread they're looking for, making it harder for them to find something they want to talk about. Also, like another user said, it makes it harder for people who don't like the thread to filter it out.

Huh, could've sworn it was just gone all of a sudden and I didn't remember it getting so many posts. I stand corrected then.

Don't filters still work on filenames?

>They probably expect a different image every new thread with a different text on the first post.
Yes, you can't use the same "It's time", write literally anything else and every now and then pick a different pic for the OP.

There are plenty mugen edits, so just pick one.

Just use the same fucking filename "_homo.gif".

Just let these shit threads die. It's been on life support for a while now. This unique OPshit will be the death of it.

Thanks for replying, but this is still idiotic.

Is Dramatical Murder worth a watch?

The thing I meant is that even with those edits some of them are bound to be reposted and eventually a newfag mod will delete them.

Yes. People forgot that you're supposed to kick back and laugh.

God no faggot. Go play the game.

Not even the QUALITY made it entertaining.

On the inline catalog? Yes. On neet not so much.

Togainu is the better anime to watch just to laugh at the QUALITY.

No, shit you fucking retard, it's fine if it gets reposted, just don't spam the same OP multiple times.

Silly user, there is no Togainu anime.

>it's fine if it gets reposted but don't repost it

Might as well play the VN, but even then there's better ones.

I watched it like a month ago because I'm still a keisukefag and it wasn't even good for that. I still wonder what went wrong

VNs and vidya tend to suck in anime format.
Thankfully the bl game anime next season is only 5 minute shorts.

How's the anime compared to the manga? Is it fun?

Heavily cut, full of QUALITY, not even a real adaptation. Only good thing everyone takes away from it is the music.

My God

That is so stupid

I think changing up the OP is a small price to pay when the alternative is dispersing the thread into unrecognizable pieces.

Are we allowed to keep the filename to make it easier to find?

These threads have probably been here longer than the current mods.
This thread is a containment thread for any gay shit happening in any of the series airing during the season.
This thread is actually for BL discussion for any manga or anime
/y/ is an image dump board, not the place for these threads

Why are you doing this mods?
Do you really want to unleash us into the other threads and be considered shitposting instead?

Mods continuing to show how retarded they are

I think so. What's more important is that the OP is engaging and varied.

>This means that you should either come up with original OPs and/or break up into subthreads as you see fit.

So from my understanding just change the text and the picture/not use the same stuff over and over?

Okay.

>This means that you should either come up with original OPs and/or break up into subthreads as you see fit
The contents are going to be the same regardless, this just seem kind of dumb.

You do know that shit also gets shared on these threads right?
How the fuck would we find what we are looking for in the archives?

I'm pretty sure the end goal is just to kill the general mentality.
It's not going to work but whatever, I'm just glad we get to live.

Search for the individual posts. Maybe some people can use a name or tripcode that you can search for.

Is the mugen banner going to disappear too

I see no reason why it would.

They'll never kill it if they make exceptions doe threads like Buyfag general and weekend waifu.

I never read or watched it because US yaoi fangirls obsessing over it during the era of squee and glomping blackened its image forever in my mind. Is it worth venturing another look in spite of that?

>tripfaggotry and namefaggotry
Wow. Just make the OP filename literally the same you idiot.

No. Both the anime and the manga were bad. Can't even put on the nostalgia goggles of goodness.

so just stop saying It's Time everytime and use different OP images that arent the Mugen one?

Seems reasonable to me. Even sounds like something fun to do, making different homo.gifs for the OP

People don't bitch at translators like Royal for using a tripcode.

Like said, it has aged like milk but the songs are still fantastic. The live concerts where pretty awesome, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GPYTuXXmjo

It was a BL parody that everyone took way too seriously, imo.

Also, it'd be pretty fucking simple to just crop some Mugens from the BL doujinka who drew the original OP image. Fucking newfags.

Yes because they don't want people impersonating them. You're just being a tripfag.

Because that's what tripcodes are for, newshit.

The reason some of us find out that doujins or manga extras get shared is because we use the archive and browse the old threads.

How the hell would we even stay in contact with anons that let us know they will be doing dumps or sharing their shit in the next homodachi thread?

I was suggesting that the people who share things like scans use tripcodes.

You're the newfag if you feel like it is that easy to change the ways of a thread that has been going on for years.

We tend to not get the same people who share.
They are random anons that stop by and decide to share cause they know about the nature of the thread

I dont see what's so hard about using a different OP. Or making subthread

You can literally search by filename on the archive. Problem solved, we're not going to change the filename.

This. Just put _homo or whatever the fuck in the file name's picture.

When using the catalog how are you supposed to know that there is already another homo thread?

If no one goes to your thread then let it die.

Use the same filename. Inline catalog grabs it, neet might if you only use "homo". Also put the word "it's time" into a constructive sentence in the OP or after a few posts. Just don't spoiler.