Got called slavshit again. This time it was by some German. He kept repeating “I am white” and “Slavs are subhuman”

Got called slavshit again. This time it was by some German. He kept repeating “I am white” and “Slavs are subhuman”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvFukrb0QGE
youtube.com/watch?v=mJBLlBvI3bw
youtube.com/watch?v=w63Mbo25NYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ever posted with a german flag on this board? I collected more (You)'s referring to my flag than to anything else. This boards full of retards.

Stop being a faggot bre

Is this a daily now?
This isn't your diary

Ever posted with a Swedish flag?
Your opinion doesn't matter, always just "cuck, mohammed back to shed" replies

I got called slavshit by a Swiss user 2days ago :( I'm still crying.

But at least i headkicked a Swiss guy 3years ago and knocked him out cold, which is nice.

Agreed, everybody hates Germans for nothing lmao.

we are basically on the same boat

Having a poo flag is still the worst fate one can endure

You're not on the same boat Hans. Your demographics are reversable.. Sweden is fucked.

LOOOL

He is Greek

Right, whats that fuckers name again? He says he is greek but has a German/Swedish flag..

good

Amerifagg.

Thats only when you make a shit post.
I barely get my flag mentioned

YOU fucking hans fuck. You people destroyed Europe in WW1, WW2 and you finally succeeded in 2015.

cuck, mohammed back to shed

ikibey, he is a turk larping as a greek

"German" doesn't mean what it used to, user. It was probably some shitskin who thinks he's white just because he's living in a German sewer now.

At least you're still human, even if just barely so.

Wrong, we tried to prevent the destruction that is happening now which will make you want back the times of the firebombings back soon enough

Stfu muhammed.

Yeah so if you guys could boil up the next Hitler that'd be great

Ey, i'm good. You will be replaced hans.

It's okay.
I get called poo in the loo all the time but I'm Indo-Aryan master race, I know it.

Croats are truly /ourslavs/
Our only friend in the Balkans

Just kidding bro. You shouldn't take banter so hard.

ever posted with a Romanian flag?

All I hear is gypsy, ROMAnian XDDD, and
everyone hates you

But at least I'm not Canadian

I'm just fucking with people.

It doesn’t even make sense because gypsies are still a minority in Romania

Be nicer to your Hungarians though

That pepe is so sad looking I cant help but say sorry bro it'll be ok.

slavfeces

Is it you?

Thats true, a lot if people think that Romania is a gypsy country, because of the name "Roma". Same thing with Slavs, a lot of people think it comes from the world Slave. When in reality it comes from "Slava" - Glory.

first i wanted to apologize for my fellow medkit calling you slavshit, but then you confirmed your slavshitness with monkey behaviour

Balkan slavshits are walking memes
youtube.com/watch?v=WvFukrb0QGE

Is this from Serbia?

He came to me and started some shit, he thought i'm a beta Swiss i guess
Swiss = Weak pathetic feminine people.

Stfu hans... I mean muhammad.

slavshit

"be nicer to your Hungarians though"

I agree with that, we should really treat the Hungarian minority better, especially when it comes to their language, but incompetent and apathetic authorities combined with Szekely separatists create an uneasy climate

That's 6'4 of pure Slav genes. I'd slaughter any Swiss in a second. Weakest people in Europe.

He's just frustrated mutti merkel sold him down the river.

>using burger units
are you planning to sell your boipussy to a rich american?

ever posted with a german flag on this board? I collected more (You)'s referring to sopa de macaco than to anything else. This boards full of retards.

sorry man, I'm sure youre white
that guy was probably a turkroach

hahahhaha, so funny that you A SWISS said that. I know a lot of people that worked in Switzerland, your woman are crazy about us, they can't withstand the Alpha genes. They want a real man not a feminine weak Swiss.

Dude everyone hates each other it's fine
I get called out once a thread at least for being from Canadia

Try posting with an American flag. All I ever hear is how rad I am and how alpha my president is.

American Right-Wing Populism is dying. Europeans helped kill it. They fell for every Leftist bait put in front of them. Even after we warned them. This board is officially dead. Europeans are 10 years behind American Populist. There is a total lack of understanding. Nothing can get them up to speed. They don't get it. The American Left will continue to manipulate Europe. This board has 30 days left until it is 100% marxist. Currently it is 70%.

We did our best.... but in the end Europeans killed American Populism.

By any measurable standard being 'white' nowadays means that you are a limpwristed whiny hedonistic drama queen that sucks corporate dick and its first instinct is to be a sleazy hypocrite, no matter if you are on the left or on the right.
So don't despair, rather make steps to educate your countrymen to shoot each western cocksucker who steps into your country, to protect it.

He's right. Slavic people are potato niggers.

S'tories from ze Paulaner-Garden

Urmm urmm.
And I am not even a leaf I am from Quebec.
For fuck sake

stfu muhmmad.

go beat your wife sven, back to the shed Mohammad.
Germany wont pity rape you this time.

germany and sweden are pretty high on the cucked list though

user I...

He's right, you're not white. You're a slav. Slavs are slavs. Kind of like asians are asians.
It's not the worst thing that could happen.

What a Jerk
I love you Croatia

you're wife is taking nigger dick amerifagg.

I'm not married.

bruders in deserved but over done ass blasting.

Crotians aren't really slavs, but dinaric people. Slave are white.

Ok, then she will, plus your daughter.

Yeah this board is now controlled by the Left. Oh well, time to move on. I always thought Europeans were smarter than this, but I was wrong. Europeans are stupid as fuck and fall for American Leftist tactics like a child would.

It never occurred to me Europe would be the weak linked in our movement.

It's more interesting than 99+ posts by some butthurt faggot with shareblue in his image names thread number #9000+

kek funny tat a slavshit says that, i can order your women by catalogue

>implying im ever falling for the marriage meme
no thanks

hahaha, you can say all you want, you can talk about catalogs, money.. everything. But at the end of the day you know that its the truth. Swiss are to beta. Wake the fuck up, you people need some testosterone.

LOL hungarians have affirmative action in romania, universities are forced to reserve some seats just for hungarians it's quite hilarious

I'm not coming back to this website anymore.

Croatia? More like CRYatia

Your GF, previous GF, future GF.

refugees seem to be coming in boats too.

if you have money you can order any women on the planet

None.
"I live in the simple life, it's so simple" - a great man

rich coming from a leaf.

It's funny because germans I saw in Berlin were not too much white.

Oh, you're an ugly beta autist. In that case i'm Sorry.

Beat the shit out of him?
>soyboys
>traps
>mgtow
>atheists
>paying niggers to beat,rape and rob them on a daily basis
Germanic's and Anglo's are free for all these days, get on with the program.

come hear friend, slavs are white you see

youtube.com/watch?v=mJBLlBvI3bw

he better not call Slavs names ever again

I feel a new meme coming on love the picture.

>Slavs are subhuman”.
He's right. You are subhuman.

Nice try, kikey, but the further we go the wider is the access to information and to tools to analize it. All your secrecies are wide open now, you'll be eliminated (but tendely, so don't get scared)
AI will come all over you (this image is their product)

Not really. It's just that everything you said is true about 99% of American women, and I don't want to disappoint my parents by being a faggot or end up cucked. I'm just not interested in that.

have you ever read the book 'Of mice and men' becuase that picture reminds me of lennie so much

Try being american...

Do you guys never learn?
it was most certainly a "german"

youtube.com/watch?v=w63Mbo25NYY

WE

wuz

Counter Strike actually makes me hate Russians more rather than the raping of germanic swamplets back in 45.

That's really cute

I feel bad for you

I've got to get one of those anglo explorers hats.

>this video contains content from Mosfilm, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.
wow.

Pith helmets

>try to start a conversation
>german flag shows up and tells me to shut the fuck up amerimutt
>try to start conversation in thread with a lot of poland flags
>poland flags instantly get hostile and call american posters amerimutts

This board is constant hostility over small shit

As you are talking about Slavs...Are Bulgarian's Slavs? I know one who says they are Thracian but a Greek tells me that Thracian's are just Greek and Bulgarian's are larping, they are all "just slavs". I have no idea what is going on anymore, is everyone lying?

stfu amerifagg.