Tomo-chan

Nope. Not happening. Nuh uh.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expressions_related_to_death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carol's Mom Please!

>chibi Carol kissy face
Awwww.

DAMMIT, MOM! DON'T YOU WANT GRAND-CHILDREN?

For someone who got knocked up young, she sure is uptight over her daughter's love life.

fuck this shit.
where's tomo?

I knew she would pop up eventually.

Kou getting cock blocked

>Get pregnant at 13
>Being a prude

those are usually the overprotective ones. They try and keep the daughters from what they went through.

>unironic rape whistle

looks like more carol getting tacoblocked

I always wondered what the title of the manga meant, thanks for the translation.

>Mom said that I was her pudding!

>Senpai: Wait Carol! Don't you think it's a bit too soon for that..
>Carol: Ah~~n
>Senpai: AHN? What do you mean Ahn?

>PI PI~~ (whistle obviously)

>Pyororo~~ (weak whistle sound yeah)

>Carol's Mom: That's enOUGH!
>Carol: Aww
>Senpai: Ah, that was dangerous. That could have had various meanings.

>Rape whistle
I expected a broom, but I guess a rape whistle is more appropriate for a late 20s mother

>Ah~~n
Was Carol going to eat senpai?

CC was going straight for the lips like 30 seconds after confession. At this rate they'd have grandkids in less than a year.

Another edit. It looks the same but it's not.

OFFICIAL TL
>hold up isn't this a bit quick
>aaaaan
>wtf does aaaaan mean
>tooooot
>that's as far as you go today, kids
>shit, mom
>that was dangerous on multiple levels

she was going to get a mouthful for sure.

Carol has been denied her meal, who knows who her next prey will be.

Looks better.

Yeah, dangerous on multiple levels makes more sense

>rape whistle
sometimes people just own whistles, guys. they're useful in day-to-day life, super cheap, and sometimes you just end up finding one in your posession anyways.

>Useful in day to day life
Most people aren't soccer coaches.

What the fuck is Japan problem with kisses. It's not sex, It's a kiss!

Honestly, doesn't she know it is fine with protection?

Bitch look at cotton candy. She's fucking more wet than a water park and so thirsty for sempai she could drink the ocean dry.

>he doesn't know kisses can get someone pregnant

user pls

Knowing Carol a thing leads to the other in seconds.

>japan

i use them to chase away squirrels because they make my dog freak out

>promoting degenerate foreigner girls stealing pure japanese boys
Only
Kiss
Japs

Do you honestly believe that Carol would have stopped with just a kiss? Senpai was gonna have his cherry popped if Fluffy mom did not come to his rescue

haven't you read the doujins? more often than not, a confession leads directly into unprotected nakadashi sex.

Most of these faggots are to young to have seen anyone other than someone in athority with one.

I get the feeling the oyakodon guy would make some thing about Carol's mom stopping them because they're not allowed to start without her joining or some shit.

>got pregnant at 12 years old
>knowing anything about protection

>>got pregnant at 12 years old

What the fuck? Is that even physically possible?

ayup.

why is desu written in katakana?

Some girls start puberty young

youngest confirmed pregnancy was 4 years old. The baby was healthy and lived into adulthood

I bet you're okay with hand holding you perv.

meant for

Foreigners aren't worthy of hiragana.

Great idea!

Actually tripfag, she would know everything you should NOT do. She was obviously a free bird in her youth, and she got preggers. Shelearned from her mistakes. Why do you think Ferris keeps Carol tied up at home to hover over her?

Grand-children at her age?
C'mon man

Carol's mom told her not to let anyone eat her cherry, so...

To show she's pronouncing it western style.

She knows not to let her have sex because it ruins lives. Not that you can have a fulfilling life full of sex if you use birth control/condoms. She is overly protective in all the wrong ways.

All she knows is the guy who pumped and dumped and left her with a womb full of sticky stuff and I don't mean cotton candy.

>Just had a romantic moment
>Alone in her own room
user if you had even the slightest amount of social grace you would know they would be fucking there if mom didn't step in, especially since Carol is not a gajin she doesn't have the reservations nip girls have.

She's emphasizing the DESU like the girl from Chuunibyou.

So something like "Stop DEAD" or "Kick it!" or "Your number is up!", maybe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expressions_related_to_death

Carol's dad seems like a nice bloke to me

kys

Carol's dad proposed to he mom before he knew she was pregnant. Also, she didn't look 13 at the time.

>Replying to the trip fag that doesn't even read this series
Please stop.

Phew. Senpai's lip virginity has been saved!

Wow, fuck this. Of course it had to be ruined.

>lying on Sup Forums

pls

Not the only virginity that got saved

Goddamn Carol is a thirsty slut.

You fucking faggot. Carol's father proposed to her mother and then brought her to Japan. If there's any more proof you do nothing but shitpost in these threads, it's that. Drop the trip and stop being retarded.

I didn't know there would be such a huge defense force for someone banging a preteen

Huh? The chance of getting pregnant before the first period is extremely low.

I fucking knew this would happen

Inb4 that's what Cotton Mom actually thinks, the slut.

>I didn't know there would be such a huge defense force for someone banging a preteen

The only virginity that matters. Don't you know how important kisses are? So much that sex without kissing doesn't count as cheating.

It's to indicate her gaijin accent you retarded oaf

>Drop the trip and stop being retarded.
Terrible advice, keep the trip for my filter list.

I kind of want senpai to get NTR now.

No, you dumbass. She's saying "sokomade ____DESU____" which means that's enough in japanese, but emphasizing the "DEATH" part so it could mean something like "time to die fucko"

And Senpai goes "oh dear that could have had multiple meanings"

She looks like she's about to bite off his lips

I want Bully-chan to NTR Carol

Assuming that the dickhead was so into paedophilia that she's perpetually filled with sperm, maybe it'll happen. It'd be extremely horrifying though. Might as well treat the child like a younger sibling if it turns out healthy.

Can some one place the text over the comic so i can read it please?

>having an emotionally immature, young helicopter mom
Feel bad for senpai.

called it

>tfw he stuffed her in Japan so his ass wouldn't get arrested for knocking up a minor

Go back to you faggot.
Wait, rwby belongs on doesn't it?

>4koma is darker than anyone imagine if you start looking into things

Damn, Senpai is a fucking faggot.

japan go with legal age of 14 with parent consent, Carol mom was 13...
still considered knocking up a minor

You clearly don't know Japanese. You can assume whatever you want, but don't claim it to be true.

nice

She was probably 14 by the time she gave birth.

Are those tennis shoes?

Please, i dont want to spoiler myself...

Please, for the love of god, go back to DJT.

Not that user, but I still didn't get it. Couldn't she just be emphasizing the DESU in order to make a polite sentence ending word sound threatening? I think Senpai meant that the "Ah~n" could have various meanings.

In short, I don't get where you got the whole death part from. Care to elaborate?

she said she was 13 when she had her

still the best story in this series

It's better than what Tomaru usually does.

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For fuck's sake, 色んな意味で is modifying 危なかった in his line. He meant multiple meanings of dangerous. This is a common joke structure in Japanese. Google 性的な意味で. Jesus.