Kemono Friends

Arai-san no papa nano da! Kore de ii no da!

Other urls found in this thread:

kemono-friends.gamerch.com/キャラ一覧
youtube.com/watch?v=6JapDyUwAu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delete this

stop uglifying the friends.

Tell that to Yoshizaki

Thanks mods for making these threads shit. Things were contained to a single thread, now shits all fucked with threads being deleted half way though, with doubles being posted afterward.

The majestic Mew-han surveys her domain.

But you don't understand, they must protect Sup Forums from the invisible menace of generals. Having fun while talking about anime, anime characters or things related to anime is unnecessary, the only important thing is having nothing that can be called a general by anyone ever.
Surely that's how Sup Forums will be saved.

racoons aren't cute

Delete this

Anyone know how to make a post on that Japanese kemono friends board?

user don't use the G word here!

Is there a place where I can go and find pictures of Friends who weren't featured in the animu? I'm looking for cockatoo and Parrot friends.

I want to fuck the friends in the butt

what friend is the most powerful, combat-wise?

Make sure to use lots of ws, and also maybe some squiggly line moonrunes while you're at it

There's the game wiki.
kemono-friends.gamerch.com/キャラ一覧
It's obviously missing all the redesigns and Friends that were added after the anime, but it's still good enough.

I love that Thorny Dragon. Punk as fuck.

I would fug the HECK out of Argentavis.

What if you get poo on your thing?

I WANT TO GET DRUNK WITH T[]HORNY DRAGON

cute anime girls and cute kemono friends dont do gross things like that

Oh, neat! I'd love to put my tongue in their butts then.

I'm just going to dump pics.

Ding ding.
youtube.com/watch?v=6JapDyUwAu8

What a weird looking horse.

why does sunny neko bully her so much?

Because she likes her.

So do Friends have full digestive systems or no?

This might be a case of looking too deeply into things, but if Friends didn't know that they could take their clothes off until Kaban told them, then I assume that they didn't have a reason to take their clothes off before. Does that mean they just don't urinate or defecate?

If they don't, can we even be sure that they have full reproductive systems? Even vaginas?

I want to hug and protect Yak.

Friends are humans with magical sandstar abilities
their clothes are magical sandstar (kemonoplasm) constructs and act like fur because they think of them as fur

Cute argentinian Friend.

I'm well aware of that. It's just that I can't find anything resembling a "Post a reply" option. I just want to share my drawing of one of their meemees

>kemono-friends.gamerch.com/キャラ一覧
Thank you!

Dead big boob bird.

The guidebook says that they basically have fully-functional human bodies. So I would assume that extends to reproductive and excretory systems as well. Their clothes are sort of a weird deal where they are made of "Kemonoplasm" that responds to the Friends' thoughts and sense of self-image. If they think of them as fur, they'll just behave like fur and not get in the way of any of their actions (to the point where their tails can actually clip through their skirts and such). If they think of them as clothes, then they take on that form and become able to be removed and otherwise manipulated.

OPPAI

ugly fucking shit kid throw it out the window pls

I though that was a picture from 2chan. That's really sugoi, user.

man, the japs really like huge tvs, right?

>Yak stole Bag's gimmick

Who the fuck has a TV under 40 inches nowadays?

This. Changed my monitor for a 108cm about two years ago. Fuck refresh rates, I want to watch cartoons on a big ass screen.

Fennec is cheating?!

Parcoala has just been Arai-san in cosplay all along.

Is that a horse or a goat?

I don't even have a tv, user

>tons of drawings of fenneku being larger than arai despite common racoons being much larger than fennecs

this makes my autism boil.

>Noticed the position of the tail.

It symbolizes fennec's dominate position in their relationship.

That is one cute as fuck Emperor

It's illegal to be cute and sexy at the same time.

that cheap cow udder bitch thinks she's cute...

Thx user

I have many questions

I'm guessing Arai-san is a terrible parent

I want to kiss all of the friends, some in more lewd places than others

I need more details.

best horse

That's the fattest horse I've ever seen.

Every pepapu is cute as fuck all the time.

KITTIES!

I wonder what they're all looking at.

special cat a best

Moose, Emperor, Shoebill, Hippo, Tsuchinoko, Bear, Rhino, Jaguar, Alpaca, Wolf, Silver Fox, and Kaban all get lewd kisses.

Arai-san is a special mention because she gets kissed on the forehead and headpatted, but nothing else.

Does Arai at least get to watch you lewd kiss the other girls?

No, she gets a toy or trinket to play with during. Or a food that's safe to wash before eating so she's occupied.

I can't fap to this.

Good, Arai-san is pure and not ever for lewd

What is the thorny dragon saying?

Say no to lewd!

"It's tough collecting water in the desert, but Thorny Dragon doesn't let the tiniest drop of dew get away. This is a special technique that's vital for living in this harsh place we call the desert. It's not just that I'm too lazy to go around searching for water or anything. ...I'm serious!"

No can do.

Argentavis a cute, and finally another Kaban.

That's King.

>That Anaconda tail
Delicious

SZS dealt with this.

my finger...
is going in that butt!

Someone is opening a can of tuna in that direction.

>Thorny Dragon
>Anaconda
YES. GIVE ME MORE REPTILE FRIENDS.

We still need some more fish friends and any bug friends at all, but more reptiles is good enough for the time being.

Did Tatsuki ever explain why the OP has Eurasian Beaver instead of American Beaver?

They couldn't decide which one to use. In the end they used some kind of hybrid. You'll notice that the American beaver looked different in the game.

Which reminds me, did the redesign(?) get official status in a guidebook or the exhibit?

It's kemonoplasm, I ain't gonna explain shit.

Yes, it looks like they updated things to match the anime in the guidebook.

I've got a surprise for you, Kaban-chan.
:3