Just accept that you are a brainwashed idpoler whose life is worthless. Just be honest, user...

Just accept that you are a brainwashed idpoler whose life is worthless. Just be honest, user. We know that you have no reason to be proud of yourself, so you delve into nationalism and racism: this way you don't have to accept how insignificant are for you can be proud of shit other people did, and treat it as if it was part of your identity (what do you share with Beethoven, Dante and Rembrandt? You fucking amoeba). I'll wait for the day you'll kick that bucket: that will be a day of joy and cherish.

fuck off kike

Fuck off nigger

Fuck off coon

boring nigger. Very boring

Fuck off roach

they're not even trying anymore

Fuck off mutt

It's obvious this post burns AND cuts deep based on the replies.

>leaf

Pic related calls me poo everyday.
Boo-fucking-hoo fatty.

niggers are subhuman that aren't capable of doing anything with their own race

I just don't want to live among non whites. They look like monkies and creep me out.

It's astounding to me that you all get buttblasted when SJWs use strawman fallacies and non-arguments. For you do the exact same thing.
Can't even spell monkeys right

Do not reply to low effort troll threads. Report them.

stop posting pictures of me. i was paid $5000 to dress like that and go to some march. wasnt worth the walk.

I just come here to laugh at you.

Poo

>idpoler
you are a stunning and brave leftist, wow, I'm totaly defeated by your argument.

Actualy not, I'm a MD and I have a pretty comfy life. Can I be a idpoler now?

Nationalstolz kann man nicht zerbrechen
Aber essen

Krispy Krispy kraut

Dear god, your life must suck to project your failures that hard.