NO BLACK MEDAL WINNERS

BLACK PEOPLE BTFO. THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE BLACK MEDAL WINNER IN THE WINTER OLYMPICS AHAHAHA. HOW CAN NIGGERS LIVE WITH THEMSELVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTiM8Cu-BJA
boxrec.com/media/index.php/Category:World_Champions_By_Weight_Class
youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOST TO GERMANY TO FUCKING GERMANY IN THE SEMIFINAL OF YOUR NATIONAL SPORT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU MONKEYS WERENT EVEN IN THE TOP 20 BAHAHAHA

>YOUR NATIONAL SPORT
which one

You Retarded? Our actual hockey players are NHLing right now. I don't know a single person who watched or cared this year.

Not a single black person won a medal, absolutely pathetic.

Any chimpouts on social media yet?

>Marit Bjorgen (born 21 March 1980) is a Norwegian cross-country skier. She is ranked first in the all-time Cross-Country World Cup rankings with 112 individual victories. Bjorgen is also the most successful sprinter in Cross-Country World Cup history, with twenty-nine victories. She headed the medal table at the 2010 Winter Olympics by winning five medals, including three gold. A five-time Olympian, her 5 Olympic medals at the 2018 Pyeongchang games brought her total number of medals up to 15, the most by any athlete (female or male) in Winter Olympics history.

dude, it's obvious you don't fllow hockey at all because everyone that does knew things were going to be shit this year for the us and canada. The nhl owner didn't let any of them play

Not been watching much who won the curling?

Not that I’ve seen. They are probably still distracted by Black Panther.

This is from the winter olympics right?

No one cares about that shit yet, get used to figuring out how to sell toyourself as strong and useful.

FeelsGoodMan Clap

Whites win all the strongman competitions too. U MAD BLACC BOI???

>not showing full list
>moorish spain and Italy both won medals

Das right, we wuz Atlas n' sheeit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTiM8Cu-BJA

Probably Norway, they win everything.

well we were completely humiliated by them in the semifinal of our national sport in a cup held in our own home

DIS SNOW BE RAYCIS AN SHIIIIEEEETT

Eddie Hall won dat shit mane. He a pasty white boy dawg.

Not even one winning Jamaican bobsled team?

Meme niggers got btfo too

Its because winter sports all cost a ridiculousness amount of money to play in the first place. We all know nogs have no money in the first place.

Yes. Mostly black Americans and (((white))) cucks.

It always originates from America.

Any caps?

Links?

i have actually heard that irl unironically

Not from me but they're out there. I remember a nigress who wrote an article about how it's "troublesome" or whatever

Are you really talking shit about losing to Germany, YOU Brazil?

To be fair they were all in Wakanda inventing stuff. Pretty racist to perform such an event during black history month

This. US and Canadian men's hockey doesn't really matter this year because the best didn't bother showing up

Well duh, it was the WINTER olympics.

The winter Olympic athletes usually live in rich playgrounds like Vail or Switzerland and have lots of disposable income.

We gotta get it together burger bros.

Less hamburger more exercise!

The snow is too WHITE for them silly.

FUKIn WhitE PPl
Days RaYSUS

You didnt win one either ya daft cunt

7-1

Wait two years for the summer games.

I thought this was bait but no you guys are actually retarded

>hur dur no africans in winter olympics blacks btfo

How much does it snow in Africa?

Erm, Poland got one medal. Just a friendly reminder that we are BLACK (CZARNY BYK).

This.
wh*Tes are shit at actual sports, not some shitty ice skating faggotry, etc.

BLACKS are better at long distance running, sprinting, boxing, NFL, football, etc. (AKA: the REAL sports!)

It does snow in Northern Africa, but black people don't live there

There is no Olympic Lacrosse, m8

The winter olympics were only made to let white people win something, in two years we will see that some street shitter from Mozambique is faster at running than an athlete who has spent their life training.

He was talking to the leaf... God damn fellow burger, read.

I see steroids and cheaters.

Good collage.

Well, at least we beat finland...

Is this fun for you?

Larping the destruction of your race and culture?

Or are you an actual Muslim nigger... in which case how is that fun for you? The west have provided with everything and more yet you still find pleasure in these petty little posts?

Shitting on the people stupid enough to give your savage ass sanctuary?

Whatever, doesn't matter, understand now you'll be fucking slaughtered if you ever step your Islamic ass on American soil.

Uh huh...

Why is gay grapefruit fucker included in this image?

These women got Silver in bobsled.

>Brazil mocking Canada for losing to Germany

>This is what you look like.png

I see, not even intelligent enough to come up with a deflection.

>boxing
Maybe in the 90s mohammed
boxrec.com/media/index.php/Category:World_Champions_By_Weight_Class

>in two years we will see that some street shitter from Mozambique is faster at running than an athlete who has spent their life training.

Is this what you think the world is like? What a brainlet.

Not him and I don't understabd

And then after the games are over he will go back to shitting in the streets. Wow I am jealous. My dog can also run way faster than me.

Was aimed at leaf. Hockey

>bin that knife
also im pretty sure you can get tossed in the bin for hate speech with your post there, good chap.

Don't be hating on Ali, that man was based in ever sense of the word.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM

>anthony joshua
>mike tyson
>muhammad ali
>mayweather
>deontay wilder

And all the other boxers are Mexicans/southern Europeans, etc

LOL

Miriam jamanka is niggeress who won gold for germany...

LAST NAME LITERALLY GIBBS

Yeah blame our incopetence
Afterall it snows in Brazil every year

Also, this is fucking racist!!!
These assholes need to disqualify some whites and give their medals to blacks.
In fact, from now all blacks should get a +1 bonus to medals. Every silver medal won by blapipo is automatically turned to gold, and every gold medal gets another gold for free.
This of course won't even come close to bringing justice, but it'll be a start.

No shit you fucking tard. Blacks don't have snow n shit, they are way better at running anyways.

>you'll be fucking slaughtered
HAhahahahahahha
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ali would kick your faggot ass for using his name to spread libshit.

>mfw the fucking netherlands are ahead of austroniggers and mountain jews despite literally living in a swamp

>London, right fucking now

Oh, the pain, the pain. Negros wuz kangz, oh lawdy lawdy don't let me cross dem kangz.

>Don't be hating on Ali
Im not, im just refering to the fact that the retard has a british flag
>anthony joshua
Humblememe will get exposed by Fury
>mike tyson
Meme manlet thats not even boxing anymore
>muhammad ali
Not boxing anymore, dead
>mayweather
Its interesting that you flaunt about how black people are superior at "real sports" whille citing a guy that would get rekt in any other fighting sport or a real fight (no offence to based money though)
>deontay wilder
Windmillmeme will get exposed by Fury (or ortiz kek)

Its obvious that you are baiting by now, but 9/10 you made me respond

Before Fury it was another white man Klisko and before him his brother, they are both half Ukrainian, half Russian

>Millions of shitskins living in any of these countries
>Still not one medal winner

user I...

>meanwhile in london

That's Paris dumb fuck

>>anthony joshua
Glass jaw, he got knocked down by pillow hands 70 year old Klitschko. Fury would kill him

>>mike tyson
Terrible era, anyone with talent beat him

>>muhammad ali
Overrated cheater, Marciano would KO him

>>mayweather
Used weight an rehydration clause to drain his opponents and fought them on their decline.

>>deontay wilder
Completely sloppy and wild. It might work to his benefit for awhile, but I think Tyson Fury could beat him as well.

Also, she uses doping

It's honestly all the same at the end user.

Non-whites mount arguments against whites based on the research and foundations built by whites, non-whites come in and suck eachother off a little, then the next generation of worthless brown idiots wins an award in equality but it's non-consequential becuase he doesn't know Dr. Pepper can't be used to water plants.

This is literally blacker than here,how the fuck did that happen?

>this cope
Joshua will remain the heavyweight champion LMAO.

Fury's too scared to come back :^)

Because Gary Bettman is a Jew

I uses doping too

How the fuck did it happen? Virtue signaling cucks, that's now.

Every single media outlet in London is waiting for the next terrorist bombing so they can drool over dead white children.

>Hockey or ice skatting is not a real sport
Low equilibrium nigger detected. You would get demolished in a fight.

No it does not.

C O P E

O

P

E

>Every single media outlet in London is waiting for the next terrorist bombing so they can drool over dead white children.

Too bad London is so full of niggers that those terrorist bombings are more likely to kill niggers than whites.

How long until media or liberal/black twitter pickd this up and starts a fuss?

>Believes anything on the internet.

I'm not even British, but London is still whiter than NYC/LA/Chicago/Toronto/Vancouver/Miami... Should I go on ?

>One of the most fictionalized parts of Cool Runnings was the competition itself. The bobsled competition in the film consists of three individual runs held on three consecutive days, whereas in reality the Olympic bobsled competition consists of four runs - two runs a day held over two consecutive days. In the film, the Jamaicans are regarded as unwelcome outsiders to the Games by other countries (particularly East Germany) and ridiculed. In reality, the Jamaicans were treated as equals and there was no real animosity between the team and their competitors; in fact, the Jamaicans were aided by another team who lent them one of their backup sleds so they could qualify, so they did not have to buy another team's spare sled.

>While the Jamaicans did crash their bobsled on their fourth and final run, the film implied the team was a medal contender, having run a world record pace prior to the crash. In reality, they were in 24th place (out of 26) after their first run was completed in 58.04. Their second run was completed in 59.37, which was the next-to-worst time (25th). On the third run, they had the worst time (1:03.19, good for 26th place), which was almost five seconds behind the 25th fastest run. Of the 103 runs that were completed in the four-man competition, nobody else posted a time over one minute. So going into the final run, the Jamaicans were in 26th (last) place with a cumulative time of 3:00.60 after three runs. This placed them 3.23 seconds behind Portugal for 25th place, and 10.19 seconds behind the USSR team that was in third-place heading into the final run. They would have had to complete a world-record shattering time under 48.00 seconds to bring home a medal.

Yeah, please go on, and start with the states that are still 90% white. You seem to have the wrong idea Tyrone.

I will happily stand aside and watch you slash and burn every company and organization stupid enough to support your coon ass.

Woah I ain't a nigger, just said I'm not British. London is garbage m8, but you can go out to some bars and areas that have a lot of whites around. Going out in any of the cities I mentioned above - you're surrounded by racially mixed subhmans of questionable ethnic backgrounds. I wouldn't live in London or those cities if I had the choice

You're just projecting every day American bullshit then m8.

I know it's fun to pretend you're superior to everyone but yeah. The mayor of London is a cock sucking Allah worshiper, and I'll say the exact same thing about the pope.

See there's no violent revolution when the government decided they don't agree with you anymore, becuase you never had to put up any muscle or arms. It's just something I noticed.

When you strip a planet bare, the ones who land on it and want to build a future, they do well, they always do.

Then... the "hard working kike" shows up.

None of these are white countries either though.

Wants Olympic stealing event.

Don't be retarded they are all good fighters, Tyson had some extraordinary moments and they would all kill you in a single punch you obese mongrel.

Is there black history worth a whole month?

I fucking hate niggers, but I'm not enough of a faggot to deny those boxers their natural born talent.