How can we Redpill feminism so they can see their pain?

Because we care Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/patriarchal-race-colonize-mars-just-another-example-male-entitlement-ncna849681
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2018/02/24/nbc-think-author-colonizing-mars-example-male-entitlement
youtube.com/watch?v=1vXdRUIZ_EM
youtube.com/watch?v=JOe0IIn_rDY
gender.stanford.edu/people/marcie-bianco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this real?

I don't even know what's real and what's memes anymore

one feminist at a time

She’s real

are they using literal retards for their movement?

just slap the shit out of them if they backtalk; they get the message pretty quick. it worked for our forefathers for millennia.

Since faggot op didn't post the article

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/patriarchal-race-colonize-mars-just-another-example-male-entitlement-ncna849681

Roastie was hot shit for like 2 years then the wall really hit her bad lmao

>to have unquestioned, unchallenged and automatic access to something, to any type of body, and to use it at will
God this is such college essay bullshit. Is she really making this connection?

Just think about the poor native Martians. Do we really need to subject them to cis-white male colonialism?

She works in gender research at Stanford. I don't think even a professional troll could have done as good of a job

>nbcnews.com/think/opinion/patriarchal-race-colonize-mars-just-another-example-male-entitlement-ncna849681

Poll at the bottom of the page. 92% of people strongly agree we should colonize other planets. Feminists are just an extremely vocal small minority.

>unquestioned, unchallenged and automatic access

She's saying that men want to rape Mars like they want to rape everything?

Gender Studies at Stanford, huh? Man, we're gonna have to really annihilate all the Jews. And like half of the fucking goy.

>gender research
I'm sad that's a job

Humans can't even colonise Antartica or the Sahara Desert. How the fuck are they going to make Mars habitable? You're already running out of earths resources to even think about bulding cities on another planet.

Also what the fuck is this 'times up' shit I keep seeing?

usa literally has cities in the middle of deserts, why bother pick a desert beside the worst nigger in earth?

Agreed. I would much rather try to colonize Antarctica than Mars. Antarctica is warmer and has breathable air.

The only reason to go to mars is as an insurance policy in case Earth gets destroyed by a giant meteor or some other planet killing event.

The author is just pissed that there might be people who can escape their authority.

>gets destroyed by a giant meteor or some other planet killing event.
Wrong, it's to evade niggers. It's extreme white flight on steroids, deep down you know it's true.

>Feminists don't want to colonize Mars
I'm fine with that. Mars wouldn't be any fun if we managed to convince feminists to come anyway.

P.S. Don't convince niggers that colonizing Mars would be good either.

let them have Venus

But venus is the god of beauty...sjws and feminists aren't beautiful, unless they're rekt

>people who eschew bearing children
>colonizers
The only place feminists should be sent to colonize is the sun.

From the same site

>How search algorithms reinforce racism and sexism
>The defeat of Killmonger in 'Black Panther' holds lessons for Israel
>The school-to-prison pipeline punishes kids of color for being poor
>Joy Reid: 'Black Panther' envisions what could have been for black Americans

Leftism not even once

Let's leave the thinking to the visionaries and you can go back to watching Love Island or some other moronic slop.

Ironic?

POWERFUL AND BRAVE

what happened

Amen brother

Yea

that site is (((NBC))))

>powerful and brave
Who? The feminists?

dunno, prbly nothing, feeling really sleepy here

Ironic. This is exactly why we are going to Mars.

She is standing up to evil patriarchy power. She is POC and therefore right.

GOD I love tHiS thread

It'd real goy. They are this stupid.

>she

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2018/02/24/nbc-think-author-colonizing-mars-example-male-entitlement

kek
I actually like NBC Think. It's so insane that even normies are being redpilled. I know 3 people irl who have been redpilled recently. It's a great feeling

Is this really Emma Watson?

No, I don't believe it. You can't *make* me believe it.

It isn't even a hard job. You just ned to be able to count to two.

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS BIGOT?!?!?

Wtf did I just read

Mars is the male god of war after all

Democrats want to shut down space exploration to fund African sex dens.

the globalists reallly dont like elon.
just sayin.

Elon Musk is going down. Entire media is going to start on him. Democrats have enough control to make it happen

>Humans can't even colonise Antartica or the Sahara Desert.
My dude, there are literally societies living in the sahara and the antarctic, we are like cockroaches, we can survive anywhere.

It would take an incredibly powerful strike to actually destroy the planet, more realistically the nuclear winter covered hellscape of a post impact earth would still be more habitable than mars.

funny how "no boarders no nations" kinda shits the bed when the nations are on separate planets.

Islam wouldn't be so bad if any Muslims actually knew what Mars was

>Through a feminist lens, Aldrin’s deliberate word choice revealed an important reality of the space race: This 21st century form of imperialism is the direct result of men giving up on the planet they have all but destroyed.

Through we are living in Mad Max I pressume

>The only reason to go to mars is as an insurance policy in case Earth gets destroyed by a giant meteor or some other planet killing event.
No, there's also probably about a planets worth of resources there that would be useful to us, it might even encourage improvement in the spacetech we use.

We already know how tot live on earth, now lets try other planets.

>The author is just pissed that there might be people who can escape their authority.

It would be a long time before a Mars colony could be independent from Earth. They would be absolutely dependent on resupply missions from Earth for years, if not multiple decades.

W A L L E D

Wow these cunts are so dumb.
>Sending 0.00000001% of the Earth population to mars
>Abandoning Earth

ok were is fucking isis when you need them im fucking done how can people be THIS FUCKING STUPID

democrat decay

Instead of getting better they just cry Russia whereas we at least got rid of bill kristol and david frum

>funny how "no boarders no nations" kinda shits the bed when the nations are on separate planets.
Something similar was probably said about countries separated by the sea.

its real but its not from emma

some other chick wrote the article

I literally read the article and almost had a stroke
when i read
>men keep fighting over whos rocket is the biggest while women fight against "violent assaults" on their person hood
holy fuck

I'm femanon (i know I'm not allowed to say this but for this thread it's relevant) and I'd like to go to space.
Not as a pioneer but I'd like to be part of the crew of starship Enterprise.
I'd like to travel to distant planets. I also liked the Alien movies

I have no idea how to deal with things like that. Just laugh about it I guess.

Let her lead the way on the suicide mission.

maybe it's a reaction to the Weinstein thing.
many men become misogynist because of bad experiences with women.
And some women become raging feminists because of bad experiences with men.
Maybe it's a mental reaction, a coping mechanism to deal with that.
Maybe she's not that chased anymore. Some women can't deal with becoming old and start uhm behaving like that.

I will tell you what Israel the holocaust.
Never forget.

ya, jews didnt make it to america until the 20th century.
we can push back their plans by another couple centuries just by colonizing mars or the moon.

This is what happens when you send a woman to space.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vXdRUIZ_EM

>Another feminist saying stupid shit

Wow!

sage

Build a rocket and launch yourself into space you stupid manhating feminist.

Cunt Punt them

I never knew how mean elon musk was...

I'm a democrat but it's over for me liking Elon Musk, we need a black woman in charge of spacex

He talk about space like if it was not so huge that some even say is literally infinite

but this might affect the first space race in decades user its not the normal stupid shit its stupid shit IN SPACE! and the possibility of it keeping us from going to space

That was great too youtube.com/watch?v=JOe0IIn_rDY

bump

You don't care, none of you care, I don't care either. You can either get up and do something to make sure trash like her doesn't see daylight again but instead each and every one of us will sit here and do nothing. Every single one of us is a disgusting coward.

Shit like this just makes me want to double down, if i was Elon i would change 'colonize' to 'crusade'
>Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars

Once the school shooting craze dies down ISIS will conveniently do something news worthy again

hey shut up and look at the BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING PAGE THEIR IS A VOTE BUTTON

>men try to perform great deeds
>feminists start screeching, "WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!""

I'm starting to think that feminism is a desperate cry from women who want to be plowed by Chad but are too dysfunctional to make it happen.

and luckily 92 percent of people who voted disagrees with this article wew

She went from looking 14 to 40 overnight.

Bump of joy

>duhh i click vote button that will bring change right
I wish I were still as stupid as you.

This mentality is how the occupy movement felt.

There were people who were just tired of being jewed and who wanted things to change, but they all left when they got tired of this mentality. Everything had to be about gays and niggers and trans, all the time.

Except for establishment players from space, cars, and energy and their dependent political puppets, who'd be against him and why? For being close to Thiel? For once being on Trump's board for a short while? Who else hates him and wants him floating in the water?

>Who else hates him and wants him floating in the water?
all im saying is watch the media, make a personal judgement.
take an inventory of media stories
- which are factual (ie. no opinion given)
- which provide positive opinions
- which provide negative opinions
decide for youself how ((((they)))) want you to feel about elon.
you can start with OP.

I monitored German MSM's stance on Musk: mostly negative and often with serious factual mistakes. "Internet loudmouth" or "eccentric billionaire makes empty promises" and "doesn't deliver" is the usual song. But they usually hate him for Tesla (since Germany's economy is to a large extend dependent on its own auto industry), that's where the most propaganda goes.

But do you know more than just the media stuff?

Feminists are slowly admitting that if the west was a matriarchy, we would still be living in mut huts.

>Gender researcher at Stanford
It still blows my mind that people get paid to do this shit. These people have it made. You get a job at a respectable University and all you have to do is peddle this kind of trash. I bet she makes 6 figures. What an easy living.

In some serious cases I tracked the authors down. A few are directly related to the German auto industry or energy industry (batteries or competing energy storage concepts). Some are involved with the Washington "transatlantic" think tanks.

Just be a lesbian-feminist.

gender.stanford.edu/people/marcie-bianco

Holy fucking shit, this is crossing the fucking line, women need to be fucking enslaved

>It's over : Something has happened
It's never over, tho. It's only starting.