So westerners really do this? It just seems dumb

So westerners really do this? It just seems dumb.

It's comfortable. Who cares about the smell? Just spray some deo and open a window?

By westerners I think you mean burgers

>take of shoes and risk stepping on bugs barefoot or slipping in shower
no thanks

Don't forget that westerner also have more body odor from their sweat glands compared to "easterner"

>having shoes on when showering

Don't only Americans do that? Brits are better and more civilized I feel

I really don't get this meme because there's this entire room in western design called a mudroom and it's where you put your shoes.

For families that keep their shoes on, a mudroom is used when its fucking messy out, like snow and rain, and they dont want that shit tracked onto the carpet. Also if you stepped in gum or dog shit or sonething

>Gamer girl

post discarded

In clean houses you take your shoes off close to the door you came in.
If you live in a shithole it already doesn't matter if you get dirt or something on the floor so you leave them on.

IN CONCLUSION:
Dirty people leave their shoes on
Clean people take them off

That is disgusting

Since I don't wanna get my floors dirty or walk barefeet, I usually just wear sandals/flipflops at home.

I have a separate pair of indoor shoes. Most westerners are disgusting.

Yeah this is bullshit. I live in Japan and Japanese people smell when they sweat. People act like difference between Japanese and whites is like the difference between whites and Indians when it's not even close.

Nobody wears shoes inside

>scientifically confirmed phenomenon
>my anecdotal evidence is proof that its all bullshit!!

My mom used to yell at me if I even attempted to enter the house with shoes on so I was surprised when this was a stereotype nips have.

nice try larping faggot. japanese people smell like beautiful flowers

Most burgerclaps don't even shower at night. It might as well be India at this point.

It's the opposite, if you live in a shithole you have to take your shoes off. If you live in a first world country your shoes won't be dirty just by stepping on clean sidewalks.

I don't know what's on peoples nasty ass floors

Could get a fucking planter wart. So unless I'm comfortable with your house or place, I'm not removing my shoes.

The prettiest flowers smell the worst though

This is just a jap meme. Most of the people I know NA wear socks or slippers in the house.

Do you not wear slippers?

>wearing shoes inside
No that's just a burger thing, I've lived in two 3rd country like canada and trinidad and we always take off our shoes.

Most east-asians do not have the sweat which contains protein, most other people do. This is what makes sweat stink, bacteria eat that protein. Fun stuff.

Further, Asians have different earwax from the rest of humanity. Someone should do something about this.

It's an American thing.

You should smell summer comiket. It's akin to any western convention.

I change into slippers

Because of all the disgusting gaijins that swarm there.

perhaps the asians have found a way to transcend the boundary between ningen and anime.

Sooon they'll no longer need to poop either

underrated post

>Asians have different earwax from the rest of humanity

I'm white and I've got dry, flaky earwax too. It's not just something only they have.

My sister has wet, goopy earwax and it grosses me the fuck out.

I'm not taking off my $300 pair of Yeezy boosts unless I'm there for hours

I want to wear them and make all the poor fags jealous

My shoe's probably cost more than most japs flooring

huns raped your ancestors, be glad

This is a meme. I've never once been inside a house (I live in burgerland) where you don't remove your shoes. And I've been inside 2 houses (my parents are divorced).

>no filename
what

Who are you trying to impress in your own home faggot?

doesn't earwax only get goopy if you constantly get water into your ears?

Nips have this "stereotype" because they do the opposite; they don't just take shoes off when entering a house, they swap shoes out for specific indoor shoes, sometimes even having an extra pair for places like the bathroom as well.

it's magic

it's not a meme, it's prejudice. Japs are extremely racist, watch some youtube videos about living in Japan, these guys are nuts.

Does anyone else have orange earwax or is it just me?

they are really only racist towards koreans though...

And Chinese. I met one that lived there for 10 years and had some personal stories.

By Westerners, we mean Europeans and Americans. Australians too. We can tell if a black man is born in the US or is born in Africa by the way they spoke. Westerners also has that distinct "I'm more superior than you" aura, no matter what color their skin is, be it white, black, brown, yellow or red.

How are they even able to tell? Ar rook same.

>it's prejudice.
>OH NOOO THE JAPS ARE OFFENDING ME BY SAYING I WEAR SHOES IN THE HOUSE

I don't wear clothes at all in my apartment. Just more stuff you'd have to clean up. I'm also a poorfag, so take that as you will. Upper class westerners do things differently.

There's no point wearing them indoors, though unless I've been walking through dirt or sand I'll just take them off and leave them on the tiles outside my bedroom door.
The correct method is to have a rack for shoes just inside your front door.

>entire episode dedicated to DUDE ORIENTALS ARE WEIRD and WESTERN PEOPLE ARE FAGGOTS XD

What did they mean by this?

what's wrong with going to sleep with your shoes on? it's one less thing you have to put on when you go to work.

uhm, no. They're racist to everyone, just look at their immigration policy. They literally don't want you to stay there.

>Scientifically confirmed
>Differences in types of sweat glands means something like "how bad do people smell" is scientifically confirmed
I'm working in a Japanese lab right now. You on the other hand, have never been to Japan or worked in a lab in your life.

>I read Wikipedia, trust me I'm an expert

it's more than that, you cherry-picking buttsniffer. Reel in your asperger and learn to read between the lines

the government doesn't reflect the values of the people.

They're just hard on people because they want you to adapt to their culture and don't bring in shit from yours.

>Australians too
Although we're western, I've only ever met a handful of people that don't take off shoes indoors.
Almost all of them were as children and the one person I know that does it nowadays, is American.

>no immigration = racist
I'm not even Sup Forums but that is some laughable leftist thinking. Just respect their fucking borders and culture and they're generally a friendly bunch.

Is this what westerners really eat for breakfast?

this

I've lived in canada and for the 26 years of my life I have never ever seen anyone walk past the entrance with their shoes on. Every single person I've met always took their shoes inside and placed it on a shoe rack or in a nearby shoe closet.

>People elect government
>Government doesn't reflect the people
uhm, that's not how democracy works, brainiac. Unless they have a russian democracy, that's how you get a pretty fast re-election

Same

They're government invited me in to work and study here and they pay for everything. They only don't want useless idiots here like the ones who want to stay long term and "teach" English, or third worlders with no skills or verifiable background. That's not racism. Preserving your culture and social structure is not racist.

Is that blackberry jam?
Why would you serve jam on toast with eggs and (are those) sausages?

Good luck renting an apartment.

Try living in a shithole

it's anglo cooking mate. That's the best you're gonna get.

>and (are those) sausages
I think it's blood sausage

It's racist in the western world

Their*
Fucking autocorrect

I found my current apartment and moved in within a week. Again, stop getting your information from assmad expat English "teachers".

AOTS Princess Principal

>PriPri
>AOTS
Back to your containment generals.

I think I'll pass but thank you anyway.

Blood sausages and marmite on bread

Only white people in America do this. Well, at least in NYC.

You can't deny it.

why do people think the experience of woefully unskilled workers trying to live and work in japan in any way reflects the situation for highly skilled workers?

if you're truly highly skilled any country would want you to take you in, but not if your only skill is 'can speak english' (and not even japanese)

Everyone takes them off if they are home. If they are visiting someone and wont be there long most leave them on. If they are going to be there for a while most take them off.

>I read Wikipedia, trust me I'm an expert
I assure you I have carefully examined the bodies of many asians and compared them to myself and other Europeans

This poor overly idealistic user

Everything in this anime is a strereotype or cliche. Right down to the girls' cookie cutter personalities.

Why the fuck should a country be eager to take in a useless dipshit who is unskilled and doesn't even know the language? Oh boy, so racist.

It's only AOTS if you're a yurifag, or if you're a brainlet who wants to believe they're not a brainlet for being able to follow incredibly straightforward storytelling and baby's first non-chronological story.

>cliche

Not an argument or a legitimate criticism. A series can literally go by the book and still be entertaining.

The IQ thing is a meme

Honestly fuck Japan and its sense of culinary superiority
I'm tired of every single japanese media showing foreigners eating japanese shit wrapped in sea filth and loving it.

to be fair this is being applied to the entire western world during the refugee crisis, which is annoying

You can't argue with the truth.

Canadian here, went to a classmate's house for a project and their family told me I don't need to take off my shoes in the house

If I can take my shoes off, I will. Shoes today are designed like absolute shit and a lot of people have hammer toe, especially on the pinky toe, because of shit shoes.

Lies. The fairer you are the less smell you make.
Also the whole idea that westerners where shoes inside is a myth, its common for rude stupid people to do it but not everyone is rude and stupid.

I know you want to believe that, but there are genuinely people who think the storytelling is clever.

Because it's the most humane thing to do.
Of course, no country should be considered obligated to accept refugees. Just like people shouldn't be considered obligated to give charity.
It's also important to distinguish between refugees, and just regular immigrants.

That's literally only people on reddit and MAL who didn't take the time to look at the note from episode 2