>adulthood is realizing Tucker Carlson was right all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjzrvRKv6Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=fQtsdLB5MhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ov4nrS_TqU0
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU DONT OWN FUCKING NOTHIN GOY

>The virgin Jon Leibowitz "argument": DUDE LMAO! YOU ARE A HACK!

>The Tucker chad stride: Ah yes, interesting. Now let me tell you why you're wrong and retarded.

I think Jon was right, but is also guilty of doing the same shit on his own show

Jon is actually right, it essentially boils down to the circlejerking that News Networks do, his only excuse is that he's not on a news outlet and his show does it for comedy.

Jon Stewart created the template that almost every late night show uses at this point. He never went as far as they do though.

Jon hiding behind being a comedian to avoid criticism and claim moral superiority when in reality he's just a propagandist of the worst kind.
i did eat it all up when i was younger

Meme machine jon stewart absolute madman

>clown nose goes on
>"hey, I'm just a comedian! My politically charged show means nothing! I can't help that people believe my show is real news!" ;^)
>clown nose comes off
>"but seriously folks, anyone who doesn't agree with me is literally a nazi"
>clown nose comes off

Tucker definitely learned from that experience. I haven't seen him lose on his current show except once last week debating gun control. It wasn't a loss, more of his point was BTFO.

Lol. Liebowitz left you conservafaggots SEETHING! Fucker Carlson saw his career die that night. And you will never, ever, be able to beat him. Now go strap on a faggot little bowtie and hate fuck your onaholes staring at your 6x9s of Milton Friedman. Crying about Liebowitz walking away at the top of the game leaving monumental levels of republican ass pain in his wake.

>Crossfire was a good, partisan show that let both sides debate
>Stewart killed it, and it was replaced with a million fucking clones of "LOL IT'S A REPORTER REPEATING MAINSTREAM DEMOCRAT TALKING POINTS"
Did this minor clip forever break friendly political relations in America? Cause they were never as bad as they are now. Being a democrat or republican used to be a matter of simple policy and not really worthy of sharing, now each side considers the other subhuman vermin, and calls for political violence happen every day. How did we get this far?

calm down soy boi

>but is also guilty of doing the same shit on his own show
He says it in the interview thought, it's a fake news show played for laughs and they're fucking CNN. They don't have the same excuse a comedy show does for showing bias.
And yes "fake news" was coined by the daily show over a decade ago.

>his only excuse is that he's not on a news outlet and his show does it for comedy.

Me may have intended it for comedy, but for a lot of teens, in the 2000s The Daily Show was their exclusive source of news

Good shill, Vlad/Cletus. You'll definitely "red pill" some people into blaming the jews for all their problems that way.

Except his show's premise is that it's giving you real news. It's not like the Onion or SNL's Weekend Update, where the news is fake and intended for laughs. He is trying to give real news and make jokes about it

Maybe republicans shouldn't have given a platform to neo-nazis? Just a thought.

>Did this minor clip forever break friendly political relations in America?
No you fucking anus. 9/11 and the resulting "war on terror" did.
Didn't help a bit that the regulations behind how much of a marketshare you could hold in a media market got rolled back under the bush administration. You saw local markets being bought up by bigger national companies, so everything was literally coming out of the same mouth pieces.

>Except his show's premise is that it's giving you real news
No, you absolute fetus. It was lampooning the media and news magazine shows in general.
The same way the colbert report was making fun of the "professional opinion haver" shitty talk show.
Back in the late 90's and early 00's the whole gag of the daily show was the "STOP ASKING PERFECTLY REASONABLE QUESTIONS!" joke.
And it was like that even before Stewart was the host. Thought it was fluffier with craiggers.

That’s not an excuse, at least a good one. Stewart wanted the respect of being a “news” source while being able to fall back on the defense of “we’re just a comedy show” whenever people called him out on his bullshit.

>Silence the dissenters

Yikes polpot, or is it Mao?

> actually believing this
> t. brainwashed libtard

I think his overall point is being misunderstood, he 's even gone on CNN and said the same thing to them, the overall problem is the circlejerking entertainment that news produce

He is part of the problem tho, but the bigger problem is news networks imitating it

So you're saying that the news he gives is fake? Let me find some random Stewart clips
youtube.com/watch?v=mjzrvRKv6Ks
Here, he reports that a church in Charleston, South Carolina named "Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church" was shot up by a racist mass shooter named Dylan Roof, killing nine people. Are you saying that didn't really happen? And he made it up as a joke?
youtube.com/watch?v=fQtsdLB5MhQ
Here, he claims this Pakistani girl was shot in the face for trying to get an education. Are you claiming this was just a bit? That this was all for humor, and not real?
youtube.com/watch?v=ov4nrS_TqU0
Here, he claims that a black man named Eric Garner was choked to death by a police officer on camera, and the police officer was found innocent. Are you saying that that's a joke? Should be taken as seriously as an Onion article?
You brainlet. In the very first video I shared, he said "my job is to look at the news, and write jokes about it." So the premise of the show is that he's making these jokes about real news, he's not making up fake satire news, he's sharing real news and making jokes about it.

Carlson got so asshurt over this interview he stopped wearing bowties

Yeah, that's the secret jewish plot alright. Make a comedy show so everyone respects you! As everybody knows, people respect comedians more than anyone else in the world

unironically this, and yet people who liked him when they were younger will defend his (((bullshit))) even now

You're on Sup Forums not reddit. You don't have to pretend here. We all know what Sup Forums is. And yes, Sup Forums is indeed a hivemind.

People under 40 unironically fall for this shit.

He hasn't had a show for three years and Sup Forums is still crying about him, that's hardcore triggered

shut the fuck up fag neo nazis are not just "dissenters", you can ban fucking scum without becoming hitler. Go neck yourself you braindead.

Its because all Tucker does is invite on people who are easy to defeat or already agree with him(I mean so does the rest of fox news). He'll invite on some college kid who doesn't really know why he's protesting something and demolish the kid, but who really expected that to be a fair fight?

When he is on the ropes he devolves into a complete retard. Watch when he interviewed the satanic temple guy, when he realizes the satanic guy is correctly arguing the constitutionality of what he's doing, his arguments then become "you're being mean spirited >:[ why must you make christians like me angry :'("

>Jon cracks down on a win-based polarization show
>The absolute state of american political relations in 2018

He was right regardless of if he was being hypocritical or not.

I won’t. Jon Stewart Leibowitz is a two-faced con artist. He was constantly engaging in political advocacy and hiding behind comedy. I think he was *usually* pretty ethical about it as in his advocacy for first responders, but I hold him 100% responsible for the current state of affairs in late night. He spawned a dozen unscrupulous imitators who forego telling jokes in order to get laughs spewing leftist slogans in order to get applause. People think it’s so normal now that they tune in to watch Jimmy Kimmel babble ignorantly through a cascade of tears. It’s pathetic and it’s all Stew Beef’s fault.

If you think Crossfire was a good partisan show that let both sides debate, you've been trained very well by the media to believe exactly the bullshit they feed you. It was complete propaganda to reinforce US views and any "debate" was merely restricting the domain of the argument into a narrow paradigm the media wanted. No serious criticisms of whatever issue are allowed, just like all those million clones you talk about.

Tucker Carlson is the son of a US Ambassador, and heir to the Swanson Food fortune. He grew up in San Francisco, and then attended a boarding school in Rhode Island that now costs $51,000/year. He despises you disgusting "flyover country" plebs.

Look, I know Tucker. He is a classic elitist and a total arrogant snob. He knows just how to stir up anger and resentment in "flyover folk" because he looks down his nose at them all more than anyone. It's frankly flat out hilarious that he, of all the media folk on TV, is accusing anyone of upper class elitism. Tucker was born with the silverest of silver spoons, has to credit everything he has to his parents and grandparents, lives in a multi-million dollar mansion, owns another house in Maine where his family spends their summers, sends his kids to the most $$$ (but not the most academic) private day and boarding schools on the East Coast, including the oh-so-exclusive Winter Term in Switzerland that cost more than $65,000 for 3 months on top of $55,000/year regular private school annual tuition. Give me a break. No one is less a man of the people or the one to be pointing fingers at folks who supposedly look down on undereducated whites in middle America.

Mao

This
You can call it comedy all you want but you don't ask for legitimate credibility because now you're simply abusing comedy for political gain

Tucker had a point and jon continued to reinforce it

I've noticed most people criticize the polarization of the country, but only speak up about it when it causes problems for their team.

>He's rich so his opinions are invalid
Lib detected. Go cry about the 1% some more, come back when you realize they're overwhelmingly jewish.

>He'll invite on some college kid who doesn't really know why he's protesting something
Might also have something to do with them being the most visible, vocal, aggressive, and pandered to leftist demographic (perhaps outside of people afraid that their family or friends are going to be deported).

Maybe democrats shouldn't have given a platform to communists?

not even the person you're replying to but you need to work on reading comprehension. Nowhere did the person you're replying too say "he makes up news", or he never talked about real things. Like jesus christ do you not read? Your entire post is attacking an argument nobody made.

>He knows just how to stir up anger and resentment in "flyover folk" because he looks down his nose at them all more than anyone.
> No one is less a man of the people or the one to be pointing fingers at folks who supposedly look down on undereducated whites in middle America.

What a vibrant defense of the people who openly mock and ignore flyover folk as irrelevant peasants. Yes, just trust the Democratic establishment's history of reviling you, instead of these populists open advocacy for you, because they're not being honest. Trust honesty like Hillary Clinton, who doesn't think you have a future in the country at all.

Would you like to die by plague or cholera? All these options!

>Didn't help a bit that the regulations behind how much of a marketshare you could hold in a media market got rolled back under the bush administration.
That was the Telecommunications Act of 1996, which of course was during the Clinton years.

yeah not sure who he thought his post was fooling with that logic

He is exploiting you for ratings, just as Trump is exploiting you for political gain

And where do you think the kids are getting it from? Invite on an academic that's filling the kids' heads with this ideology if you want to have any semblance of a real discussion where both people understand the issue(not the Carlson really gets anything). But don't invite on some kid who doesn't really know.

Here let me go to a high school and find some kid who's a "libertarian" (who thinks he's a libertarian cause he watched a 5 minute youtube clip) and then when he can't answer me on who is gonna build roads or some other trivial question, well then its LIBERTARIANS BTFO ETERNALLY amirite?

>Here let me go to a high school and find some kid who's a "libertarian" (who thinks he's a libertarian cause he watched a 5 minute youtube clip) and then when he can't answer me on who is gonna build roads or some other trivial question, well then its LIBERTARIANS BTFO ETERNALLY amirite?
To be fair, libertarians usually nominate candidates that are just as easily stumped by basic questions so it's not that far off

>just as Trump is exploiting you for political gain

Wait, you mean a political figure uses people for their political means?!

Or did this just begin with Trump in 2017?

Again, it's hilarious you think the peasants can't tell. They know. They'd rather have someone publicly advocating for them, than someone publicly saying they're dogshit that are going to be replaced by mexicans in a few years anyway.

I'm not sure what YOU think you're saying here. Lay down and embrace death?

As long as the filthy peasants have votes they're going to try to save themselves, sorry to tell you.

The anti white rhetoric in the last decade has disappointed me in so many people

How else would polarization effect people if not for effecting one party or the other (you fucking retard)?

>Wait, you mean a political figure uses people for their political means?!
>Or did this just begin with Trump in 2017?

It definitely began in 2017, because the First Black President kept all his promises and that's why Guantanmo doesn't exist, we ended the spying programs, we got more transparency in government than ever before, no new wars were started, in fact all wars were ended and all troops sent back home.

Thank god for based Obama who never broke a single promise. I'm going to go have some single payer healthcare right now in his honor.

My point is people are ok with rabid polarization if it's directly benefiting them, but as soon as it isn't they act like they've always been against it.
Just super disingenuous, it's more of a ploy to get more people to sympathize when they're in a losing position.

Who would have ever thought that an orthodox jew would turn out to be a mouthpiece for the liberal agenda?

LIBERTARIANS BTFO ETERANALLY

> the satanic guy is correctly arguing the constitutionality of what he's doing, his arguments then become "you're being mean spirited >:[ why must you make christians like me angry :'("

This is a terrible defense on your part. You are arguing that just because something is legal that makes it ok when later you will be a hypocritical little bitch and whine about someone doing something legal that you don't like.

If he was orthodox jew wheres his yamakah, not very orthodox huh? Like why say orthodox jew if he's not? Its not like it adds much to your post when you're basically just tilted he's jewish huh?

Before radical feminism I was a feminist. It was polite and cultured and made sense from a theoretical standpoint. But then I saw women in action, I saw how every time you put a woman in front of a screen she gets demolished in a debate, every time you confront their believes they get emotional and start doing personal attacks, whenever they interview somebody the questions are loaded and designed to squeeze out-of-context bullshit into sound clips, they constantly misrepresent arguments and never admit they were wrong in anything. Seriously watching any female interviewer makes me sick, just ducking sick. Their level of discourse is that of a child and I’m sick of being forced to watch the lesser, weaker sex getting smashed because they have absolutely no concept of the Socratic method or logical fallacies, just no concept whatsoever. Seriously there is a fucking structure to a debate and women do not follow it and nobody holds them to that standard; wanna talk double standards talk about how women are allowed to be complete retards and still talk on talk shows as long as they’re pretty, that Peterson interview was embarrassing for that girl but it’s not even the worst I’ve seen, she’s just a symptom of the terrible plague of overconfident stupidity that has taken over women.

The thing I never understood is that if comedy is all about "punching up," why was making fun of obama's opponents much more prevalent than making fun of him?

Except he was 100% right? He was saying to have actual debates instead of shit flinging. Tuck's only argument was accusing him of the same but Stewart is a fucking COMEDIAN, that's not his job.

You only partially have a point, as a lot of people have changed sides over the years so it's not entirely about their team.

A common theme here was "in my younger days" and that was the same for me but then you start to see the clear double standards. I use to think the Westboro Baptist church was this huge organization, millions of supporters given how much the media went on about them and then I find out that it only has about 400 members.

Meanwhile you have Jew producers raping their way through Hollywood while proclaiming to be noble feminists to the public, everyone in the industry knows it but the public are treated like fools.

Yes but we all know "it's just a joke" is a cop out. He reports on stuff with the same conviction as a real news show.

Jon was right though, and Tucker took the criticism to heart and became a better journalist because of it.

Obviously you lack context on this issue. The satanists pursue something when christians are already doing it, such as starting government funded after school programs. All the satanists say is to include our after school program too. Or if you're going to start a city council meeting with a prayer, why not a satanic prayer? Then the Christians get all butthurt because they want to have only their prayer and can't fathom other people getting to pray. Whenever the christians back off(such as shutting down their govt funded after school program) the satanists back off as well.

Also, nice projection. I don't whine and bitch when people do stuff I don't like if its legal(or in this case try to stop them from doing it).

THIS. So much this.

because
>le punching up
is just a shit meme
funny is funny

We all saw the hypocrisy. He really shot himself in the foot there. What a two faced wanker.

ya all those 56% neo nazis. Watch out the aryan brother hood has a mutt chapter.

You got too angry and nothing you typed is making sense.

but this is true...

You are mistaken it was the opposite party that created it.

because obama has negroid skin, and will always be below even if he's president (according to the sacred texts).

>real maturity is realizing they are both wrong and just shills for the 1% globalist elite

>thumbnail size

b-but he's woke af

>>Except his show's premise is that it's giving you real news
>No, you absolute fetus. It was lampooning the media and news magazine shows in general.
There you go faggot, you did say that it was not giving real news. Nice try, dipshit. Eat a sidewalk.

>and then attended a boarding school in Rhode Island that now costs $51,000/year
hey I grew up down the street from that school. it's a small town of like 15,000 that is still half farmland. "flyover" in every sense of the word except the location.

Where'd this come from? Sup Forums?

yea

The ultimate crimson red pill was liking Craig Kilborn, watching Stewart take over and realize he was full of shit and watching in horror as an entire generation fell for him and Colbert, which led directly to the the horrors of Obama era.

this is true, but
everyone else DIDN'T see it. that's the problem

Yes, brainwashing as a joke or just plain old brainwashing, take your pick.

I stopped watching once the volleyball player left.
He wasn't great on Late Late though and Craig Ferguson is the kind of late night.

>great link

Jon has Emmys, Tucker has bowties

>>childhood is believing Jon Stewart was the good guy
>>adulthood is realizing Tucker Carlson was right all along

Exactly that happened to me.

>(((emmys)))
nice memeflag

>if comedy is all about "punching up,"

No it isn't, what the fuck are you talking about?
No one has said that ever

How the hell is Tucker right on this? Jon is absolutely correct in what he said in this video, and Tucker was being a faggot.

And by the way, Tucker has not changed a bit. He baits you with one or two segments on his show that "really goes after them, man!" and then has clowns like this lady on to keep the airwaves filled with garbage and useless crap, legitimizing the Left's insanity.

Tucker Carlson Tonight is Crossfire 2.0.

Same. I watched every The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

This

Adulthood is reaizing they're both idiots.

Why didn't you post a link you fucking retarded piece of shit?

WHY THE FUCK HASN'T HIS THREAD BEEN BANNED FOR NOT POSTING A LINK?????

FUCK YOU REDDITMOOT!!!!!!

30 yr old Neocucked Tucker vs. 50yr old Stewart who was far more media savy back then.

I dare kike Stewart to come on to grown up MAGA Tucker's show.

Lol no norm Macdonald said it before every weekend update on snl 20 years ago

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ