mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO ON THE LEAFS
I REPEAT
POO ON THE LEAFS

el ladrón del sueño americano...

The Young Pope sucks.

>3,000 students went to that school
>the (((media))) is giving all of their attention to a buzzcunt mutt and an anti-gun soyboy whose father is an FBI agent

nope no conspiracy here goy, turn in your guns

awo0o00o00o000o0o00o00o00o00o~

>the MIC? What the fuck is that?
Military Industrial Complex, DNC's biggest weakness

good night /ptg/
>and death to bitchigo of course

kill yourself reddit

8 days till DACA expires.

The MIC is the military-industrial complex; the people who make and sell weaponry and equipment for the war economy.

Thanks for baking! Cut it close on this one

>who knows how NK-tier brainwashed are (((Papa)))'s plantations
Pretty brainwashed if Goodgoy Zorome is anything to go by.

Modi Loves Trump, right?

Its the right thing to do user

nn darling!

nn philip

You first scrub.

>Modi Loves Trump, right?
ofc
2 HUGS

H
U
G
S

Going to be fun week coming up.

Modi loves Trump more than an unshitted street ready for designating.

Oh, I'm going to keep some popcorn on hand for that one.

>Cut it close on this one
i asked for new baker but no one wanted to... well i'm back again for more Breads, darling

I would say so

Dr. Gorka is calling for Sheriff Israel to be impeached and locked up.

ichigo fags on suicide watch

That was awful but telling of how Zorome is going to sell out someone in a second if there's a """chance""" he can become an adult. He'll do it like the good goy he is.

What he did was just flat out embarrassing. It would be the same as a Japanese leader showing up in skin tight jeans cowboy boots and an oversized cowboy hat. No one would respect that and it is just beyond transparent.
>Look at me!
>I’m Indian!

>tfw Trump was right all along

>tfw you'll never hug Trump or shake his hand

F

He was a meme warrior.

modi is pretty fucking hardcore
>On 27 February 2002, a train with several hundred passengers burned near Godhra, killing approximately 60 people. The train carried a large number of Hindu pilgrims returning from Ayodhya after a religious ceremony at the site of the demolished Babri Masjid. In making a public statement after the incident, Modi said that the attack had been terror attack planned by local Muslims. The next day, the Vishwa Hindu Parishad called for a bandh across the state. Riots began during the bandh, and anti-Muslim violence spread through Gujarat.

>Ivanka sees you're dick

I'm amazed that this guy is still allowed to be in congress when he was running around syria arming a bunch of islamic rebels and his brain was being turned into mush by his tumor

it got bad enough to where he was having mental breakdowns in senate hearings on camera

You might have your chance, user!

Leafs are nature's toilet paper

AWOO

You're the best

That analogy doesn't work so well for America because a lot of Americans would think it was awesome that a foreign leader likes Texas culture enough to emulate it. Remember Ken-sama vs Kenichi Smith

>it's another thread of normie entry level anime fags talking about their show and not doing it on Sup Forums.
I miss awoos. Atleast they made sense.
Remember that time when the Poos did a party for Trump with his pictures being everywhere?

I do wish he'd resign, but he likes the press he gets too much.

Pigtails Sarah is cuter

I'm part of it. Like 75% Trump loving.

Wat?

The Virigin Britain vs the Chad India.

The Ogress is never cute.

Joe's still sucking his dick on twitter.

his hatred for trump keeps his lifeless body upright

Too many people were getting wasted by cars making legal turns.

there's noone on earth who hates muslims more than hindus, maybe only lebanese maronites. west could learn a thing or two.

Rude

Too many phone zombies dieing.

Literally Putin himself.

>Modi is 100% India first
>Trump is 100% America first

They respect each other and seem to enjoy each other personally. Also, India knows they need US on their side in their upcoming war with China so they are trying to form a strong alliance

So what's with major news networks frequently name dropping Sup Forums?
Seems like a common thread that has been happening
We've gotten a couple full feature spots through out the years, that's gave birth to some pretty classy dope memes to tell your grandchildren about
But now it's going more like reporting the news about us, diverting from the supposed real news and reporting on what's going on here
>WE WUZ NEWS
Whenever fox does it, it's more casual or non offensive. Except for O'Reilly back on the day, but we love him for INTERNET HATE MACHINE so it's all good and he's a good guy
But when the other soap boxes start chattering about the most vile place on the internet
O CHILLUN MAKE AWAY WITH YOUR SIGHT AND DON'T LISTEN TO IT
I mean are they trying to fight back?
Every new subject or topical piece the new meme is somehow it reposts about us
Think about how much money they've spent to go on about us
Throughout the years
We can toss all the agencies in there too because that's where the real money is being spent
And here we are
On our own time
For no cause or real purpose
Just doing it for free

>illegal to cross the street while on the phone
but its not to illegal cross the border without permision

People are on their phone or tweeting and end up getting fucking killed because they don’t even bother looking

Don't get me wrong, I love what that ogre does to the press.

Good. Look to both sides and actually pay attention while crossing the street. Less people will die if they are not glued to their phone 24/7 while outside.

India will be integral in strangling the one belt one road. Probably want to seize it for themselves.

nope. There's shitload of Sup Forums memes about Putin being some saviour of white race or crusader but he's in fact constantly sucking up to muslims in Russia and doesn't close the borders with Central Asia.

I think the Copts probably have a huge hate boner since they got turned into a minority in their own ancestral homeland. Their own flag supposedly represents their desire to overthrow the Arab government and have a monarch.

it's better that they make this place seem like a vile cesspool, it keeps out the normies

Don't forget pic related whom they actively shut down

fair point.

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit /ptg/. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

CNN Tapper actually grilling this broward sheriff

How's that swampy drainy stuff workin out for ya

theintercept.com/2018/02/25/koch-brothers-trump-administration/

We're a stateless intelligence agency that runs ops in dozens of countries and has eyes and ears everywhere, in every city on earth, and we're very effective.

Is gun grabbing over?
Is next week Schiff+DACA?

>FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE

It just really fucked with their heads that we could have had so much impact on the election. Now that it's gotten that initial coverage, they just don't want anyone who might come to check it out believing those (((debunked))) rumors about them being fake news.

I have this cunt in a deadpool. My bet is i collect before summer.

Mo accident. CNN and MSNBC recently lobbied YouTube to give Alex Jones two strikes back to back with him like one week. If Infowars gets one more strike their channel is supposedly going to get deleted. The mainstream media is extremely desperate because they finally figured out they are on a steady path to being burned alive. They are used to working for large governments to lie and shape public opinion. Now the government is slowly becoming more and more protrump over all. The media is being cornered and awaiting a death sentence.

I have hope that when they all find out about (((Papa))) that Zorome will will be the biggest supporter of GTKRWN

holy shit jake is actually nailing him to a wall

none of this is true
and you can't donate, you leaf

where the fuck is arnold when you need him?

>Trump sees China attempting their "one belt one road" logistics security program
>road
>street
>"Hey India, c'mere a minute"

>suddenly De Leon is finally arrested after bragging in the California State House on live TV that most of his family is here illegally and use stolen Social Security Numbers and what are you going to do about it?

Ask John Podesta. He’s one of the key architects in creating narratives for MSM and twitter. He is about to be forced out of his seat though.

>CNN Tapper actually grilling this broward sheriff
it was pretty brutal. good for tapper
pls a new interview with Miller!

So when are the new seasons coming out?

But any Christian in the Middle East probably has a hate boner for the muzzies considering the history. The only problem is Israel existing and the Christians being so few in number. Can't upset the power balance without Jew and Arab genocide.

Yeah, well after everyone stopped paying attention to the faggot. Jake let him bash on gun mommy all throughout that town hall, but then after they're done milking it all for ratings, NOW he decides to actually be a journalist? Fuck him. We've played this game before.

This is just embarrassing. I mean it works for the Womens’s vote because it’s light hearted and tall etc, but men can’t be buying this bullshit act

No way. He'll toss the squad under the bus and champion himself as a defender and the most useful tool of the (((Adults))) if promotion ever comes up. Zorome confirmed first death by Best Couple.

Why for? Skippy didn't get caught up in anything incriminating, did he? :^)

>suddenly De Leon is finally arrested
Don't tease, user

Tapper seems like a guy that if we just could talk to him for 30 minutes he would go full right wing. I think he is left because it pays.

CNN is claiming to be more credible than a boy and his father, Their Credibility is what allows them to get away with so much

it's complicated. maronites tend to be pro-Israel (like they were allies in Lebanese civil war), but the rest of Lebanese, Syrian and Palestine christians hate jews. Israelis especially orthodox settlers treat Christians like shit too

>Americans need guns to be viol-

inb4 nigger

inb4 it was a nigger

mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635

>well after everyone stopped paying attention to the faggot

I'm sure radio hosts like rush/levin will play this tapper segment, even leftist stations like NPR might run this. It will get attention on monday, its great audio

Inb4 bean burrito