Did you every think about who created the (((age of consent))) in the first place?

Did you every think about who created the (((age of consent))) in the first place?

Isn't it weird how women become fertile at around the age of 12-14? Its almost like that is when God intended us to breed with them.

Ask yourself. Why can't I marry off MY OWN daughter at let her start a family when nature intended for her to? (((Who))) demands that she goes to school before fulfilling her role as a mother?

Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against pedophilia? It's all just an emotional response.

Sometimes I sit around wondering if I'm wrong about shilling Goyim,
And then you pull out a thread like this.

I hope that CIA gets you.

I fucking hate Sup Forums sometimes.. a lot of the time

This is why white people needs Jews.....
You guys are held back from being Muhammad’s by them...

Sup Forums supports this

you are what is wrong with this board

I curse you.

>Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against pedophilia? It's all just an emotional response.
>>Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against globalism? It's all just an emotional response.
>>>Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against jewish run media? It's all just an emotional response.
>>>>Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against refugees? It's all just an emotional response.
>>>>>Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against islam? It's all just an emotional response.
>>>>>>Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against gun control? It's all just an emotional response.
Fuck you OP, pedos get the rope

see? we don't even need you to shill

If they are, then I support the jew on this one.

Look at all those arguments

This is what the bluepill looks like in action

A temporary ceasefire and alliance between whites and jews to murder all paedophiles world-wide, is acceptable to me.

There is literally nothing wrong with having consensual sex with children.

How do we stop pedophiles? By not making sexy kids.

>all these dumb feminist replies
Fucking hell.
>Why can't I marry off MY OWN daughter at let her start a family when nature intended for her to?
Because you don't own her, the State does. That's what family hating statists say

Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against necrophilia?

1. Its not rape
2. Its healthy
3. Its safe sex

Who the fuck wants kids when you're already a slave to massa working 28 hours a day

>decomposing corpse
>healthy
elaborate

Reveal your flag muhammad

Pedo detected

Use a condom then.

Threadly reminder that pedophiles will be drug out of their hiding spots and castrated and hung in the town square as a warning to other defectives.

>pedophilia
>fertile bodies
OP is retarded

Is this the words to the national anthem of pakistan?

THE QUESTIONS THAT KEKS ARE TOO AFRAID TO ANSWER

Who decided that there needs to be an arbitrary 6 YEAR GAP between when nature intended women to breed and when the government allows us to breed with them?

Isn't is just a great big COINCIDENCE that this allows women to attend highschool and become indoctrinated against family values

hi Sup Forums

The time has come OP

You had me till you outed yourself as a filthy pedo. Women should be bred when they're FERTILE. And most of them are fertile by 14. Wanting to fuck a prepubescent girl is unnatural and you should go straight into the oven for harbouring such thoughts.

Well maybe they aren’t emotionally ready for it Muhammad. Let them fuck when they are mentally prepared

>the alt-right doesnt have a pedo proble-

Makes perceft sense
Once they bleed, you breed

>Women
>Mentally prepared
C'mon bro

How the fuck did you read that into my post? Are you retarded?

What is the point of fucking a women if they are infertile?

I find some 'underage' girls sexually attractive, but they must be clearly sexually mature and able to bear kids.

There are 14-15 year olds that I would fuck and there are some 17-18 year olds I met who didn't match that criteria every girl flowers at a different time.

This whole age of consent thing is all part of (((their))) plan to wipe whites out, every other ethnic group gives zero fucks, if there's grass on the wicket she's ready for cricket.

Fucking /nupol/ faggot cancer

The reason why the age of consent was enacted was specifically to serve as a means of

1: Education of women
2. To abolish arranged marriages (which actually worked in well respected families and we need back now)
3. To allow the Education-Work-Marriage narrative

Literally a subversion of Jews. What is the big fucking difference between 16 and 18? I'll tell you. The difference between 18 and 20 i.e. no difference. All these normalfags protesting something they have no history of knowledge on, newfags galore. Now what OP is suggesting IS retarded but that's because he is bait advocating

1. Too young
2. Our society actually NEEDS women to be educated now or else the system would collapse

So there really is no winning just don't be retarded screeching feminists

And I can certainly say they are not ready at even 16, let alone 12

Now reveal your flag Muhammad

Fuck off Abdul

>(((emotionally ready)))

Are you for real? Women never progress past the mental capacity of a child. I didn't know SJWs browsed this board.

They're not legally adults, they are minors. The law applies differently.

How's that for an emotional response.

14 year olds aren't attractive at all and if you find them so you are fucked in the head. Get off my board you filthy nigger

may you forever have bad poos

>Tfw age of consent from 16 years master race

>it's right because it's the law

Is this the limit of your capacity for rational thought?

WHY is it the law? Did you ever think about that?

Ban incest pedos please. You make me sick to the stomach, you fucking degenerate.

While white men are busily respecting (((their))) man made laws, blacks and arabs are ploughing our ''''''underage'''''' girls on an industrial scale

Lmfao I love how no one can respond to your argument. All they can say is ''I hope CIA gets you!!!'' ,,Fuck pedophiles!!!'' But no one can say why fucking a 13 yo girl is bad. If nature made them able to breed when they're 13 then why is it bad? We made our own rules which make no sense.

I liek you.

>Isn't it funny how there isn't a single rational argument against pedophilia? It's all just an emotional response.

>How did you read something into my post that I actually said in my post
Gee, I don't know

I don't know what you're talking about here nigger. The age of consent here is 15. If you believe it should be okay to fuck 10 year olds, then I look forward to see you hang once the day of the rope arrives.

From what I've seen, I'd beg to differ

enjoy pumping someone else's semen (Probably from Jamal or DeAndre) in a destroyed vagina, you cuck.

I've meet my wife when she was 15 and I 21.

Whatever. Enjoy your nose picking 14 year old baby girls

13 year old girls are not nearly mentally prepared to have a child, nor are they matured enough to handle the penis of an adult man. This isn't rocket science you autistic fucks