Europeans are the lost tribes of Israel?

I've been trying to find info about this for a long while now. Joogle obviously hides a lot of anything that talks about whites in a positive way.

I've only really come across a series on YouTube which is pretty interesting.

Have any of you been able to find anything regarding this topic?
And what're your thoughts on it?
I think It's true, just because Europeans have been blessed greatly over a long span of time. Also, just the fact that light is good, amd darkness is evil. So it plays into race a lot, especially with the darker skinned creatures bring of below triple digit IS levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LOfvt_GiIb0
youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo
youtu.be/SNHgAdiw9cI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages
glaubenistnichtwissen.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-toedliches-wissen/
germanenherz.wordpress.com/2006/04/18/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-200-000-jahre-germanischer-weltkultur/
germanvictims.com/german-culture/aryan-kings-arier-gott/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/LOfvt_GiIb0
The guest gave a ton of info on the subject. very interesting subject.

>We were the real hebrews.

WE

My theory is the neanderthals where Jews/Adams blood, all the 'civilized' races have neanderthal blood.

Link it you humongous faggot cunt leafstroke
youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo

traps are gay

King David was a redhead so yes

I'm Italian and unironically once thought this, I would see the number 144 like 50 times a day I looked it up and seen the prophecy all the chosen ones would recieve that number telepathically around the world. Did anyone else get it?

My GF st the time thought i was crazy when i brought it up but then was freaked out how much that number was in my life

At work NEET, couldn't link it right away.

youtu.be/SNHgAdiw9cI

I've been seeing 33, 44, 7's, and 88 for the past few years. I've seen 144 a lot too.

Thanks, I'll give it a listen after work.

Kike

Salty nigger detected

Shit like this constantly

In Hinduism, there is the creator god Brahma and his wife Sarasvati and in the Abrahamic religions, there is Abraham and his wife Sarah. Although Abraham is not a creator god in the Abrahamic religions, he is still considered to be the main patriarch of the Abrahamic religions and since Brahma created this universe, he is also kind of a patriarchal figure too, so there seems to be a definite connection there which I think is NOT a (((coincidence))). I believe that there might be some type of link between the Indo-European people and the Afro-Asiatic people (including the Semitic people). There is even a hypothesised language family known as the 'Indo-Semitic language family' (although I call it the 'Indo-European—Afro-Asiatic language family'):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages

It went for me

11:11
Then 144 1144 4141 ect

Now that you mention it, 14 and 88 are frequently popping up on this board. Also 1488.

Digits to back me up

You can look up Bertrand Comparet and E Raymond Capt on YouTube, Christogenea, Clifton Emaheiser, and from there you'll find more that I can't remember off the top of my head. Keep in mind there is a lot of kikery blurring the truth in all this. Don't listen to the ones who say the state of Israel and the Jews are our brothers, obviously. Personally, I don't trust that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. The Jews had far too much time to mess with it, and the stories in some places are plagiarized from Egypt, Sumer, etc. But, it is plainly obvious that even if we've been degenerated and dumbed down, we are the only people with the law of God written in our hearts and the knowledge to become like Gods, and that the final attack on Jerusalem that gets btfo by God is referring to our countries being swamped with non-whites. In the end, they will be btfo, and we will know that we have been the chosen all along.

Many Germans have an interesting take on the whole situation as well.
glaubenistnichtwissen.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-toedliches-wissen/
germanenherz.wordpress.com/2006/04/18/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-200-000-jahre-germanischer-weltkultur/
germanvictims.com/german-culture/aryan-kings-arier-gott/

Wtf I saw this and the time is 12:12

WE WUZ KIKES

watch this video user. ALL of it
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM

Don't be sarcastic, this board of all places has proved the universe speaks to us through numbers

pol has become a circlejerk of nazis and white nationalists saying they are the master race and feeling sorry for themselves that the jew keeps down the white man
THE ZIONISTS AND ELITES AND COMMIES WANTS TO BRING DOWN EVERYONE FAGGOTS WAKE UP
EVEN ALOT OF JEWS SEE THEIR ELITES DOING THIS SHIT AND SPEAK UP ABOUT IT NOW WAKE UP
WAKE UP

>Jews for Hitler
kek

This is a poor example outta context but before I scratched off the first panel I said "I swear to God if these are 1's and 4's.

One day it just stopped, I went from seeing it a million times a day to 0. Not sure if I didn't do something I was supposed to do or not oh well. I was born in Zipcode 14104 too btw

You are correct. I often wake up at times with repeating numbers. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities.

All non global elite kikes will be given power armor
A new super warrior known as the battlekike

You are correct, everyone needs to unite (at least temporarily) to take down this menace that threatens all of us.

Christian Identity is stupid. The white race comes from Japheth not Shem.

the lost jew tribe has long been found.. it is the malay race

I've also thought did Jews mean for the number to be literal or use it bc
12th number in Finonacci sequence is 144
1440 minutes in a day
Ect.

>tfw you separate the Jews and get some to join the cause

To beat the Jew, you must recruit the Jew.

>tfw

bump

bumping