Why does Hachiman understand Iroha better than he understands Yukino and Yui?

Why does Hachiman understand Iroha better than he understands Yukino and Yui?

They have similar philosophies, even if they came to different conclusions.
That is, Hachiman sees everything as disingenuous, so he chooses not to play the game, while Irohas sees everything as disingenuous, and does everything she can to make sure she's rigging it in her favor.

Because Hachiman believes nice girls to be hidden bitches, and Iroha is actually just that. Which is why I ship it.

What are you on? 8man understands Yukino more than he understands Iroha. 80% of 8man's proses and monologues in regards to Yukino are about understanding or trying to understand her. And even when he misunderstood her, he eventually comes to understand her via development.

Delusional Irohafag.

8man x Orimoto OTP.

good post.

Iroha is fundamentally a schemer. So is Hachiman - they use different methods and have slightly different motivations, but neither of them think that their attitudes are "wrong." Yukino wants to bend the world to her will with the sheer force of "being right"; Yui tries to get what she wants by becoming the "right type of girl", sort of like trying to get the role she wants by playing the part.

All three are good characters

I doubt Iroha even really knows she genuinely likes 8man at this point. Not that it matters. She needs someone with status.

they're pretty fun together.

Yukino is too black-haired whatever, good girl is too good girl,
Irohouse is just right

>Hachiman
>understand Iroha better than he understands Yukino and Yui
The headcanon is strong in you. Iroha is not genuine. Hachiman agrees, don't bother him about it.

>Irohouse

Yeah, he has to work to understand Yukino. With Iroha it's more like they're starting on the same page to begin with.

Yukino/Hachiman is like samurai/ninja. Iroha/Hachiman is more like ninja/ninja.

Nice posts. I genuinely believe 8man either ends up with Iroha or simply alone by the end of the series.

I can't see Iroha as endgame. She works perfectly as rival for the love triangle and they have great banter but it would need a lot of work from now and we are in the last arc with a focus on Yukino's personal shit.

That similarity is a stretch and actually paints them in opposite direction. 8man is even considerably apathetic and disinterested towards Iroha. Not as much as he is to Yui since he recently started to treat Iroha like a younger kohai though.

Out of the three, 8man has only ever expressed being similar to Yukino as they both try to obtain the same thing.

checked

I can see the appeal of Iroha endgame, but I don't think it'll happen - I'm guessing it'll be either Yukino or ambiguous/alone ending.

[spoilers]I'm almost certain that Hayato is engaged to Haruno - in the sense that the Yukinoshita parents want one of their daughters to marry him, and he "picked" Haruno when they were kids, then regretted it as they grew up together and he fell for Yukino. Which is why Yukino currently dislikes him and why Haruno is constantly on his case, she knows he likes her sister. Otherwise I'd honestly be rooting for Iroha and Hayato to end up with each other, since I like the scheming princess/dishonest prince thing.[/spoiler]

ctrl+s

>Iroha and Hayato
Are you trying to bait Irohafags?
Because it's certainly working on me.

oh man I fucked up my tags lmao. it's only headcanons though so it's not really a spoiler

>Irohafags are still trying
Dat persistence.

Only Hachiman x Yukino end or Hachiman x Loner are viable. Accept reality.

I want Miura to get NTR'ed and I want Iroha to step on him

Was there ever a discussion about who Hayato is in love with? Logically it can only be Haruno or Yukino. And Haruno doesn't start with Yu.
Or could it be the last name?

Why? Miura is one of the most autistic characters in the series, she's downright pitiful

Kaori Orimoto would be the best girl for Hachiman to end up with. They will rehabilitate each other with their opposing flaws.

I want her to get over Hayato and find someone who actually cares about her and I don't think it'll happen unless he hooks up with someone else, but since you mentioned autism, what about shipping her with Zaimokuza

he said "Y" in english, iirc, so that might be Yukino, Yui, or Haruno. my conjecture is based on the fact that I've watched the anime about five times now and I can't think of any other reason that Haruno can call up Hayato and order him to come to the donut shop without a word of explanation. why does she have his number? why does he show up? why does he know her well enough to tell Hachiman how she treats people she likes/dislikes? and the date thing, too. hayato knew haruno was watching. I'm pretty sure his motivation was to show Yukino that he's doing his best to defend Hachiman, and to show Haruno that he's trying to repair his relationship with Yukino by making an effort to protect the people she cares about. He certainly didn't do it for Hachiman's sake.

I think Haruno hates Hayato for breaking Yukino's heart in elementary school, but her relationship with Yukino is like "crushing to death with affection" and a little yandere. Like - she kept Hayato around in case Yukino ever wanted him again, maybe, so she could use that to control her and stay in charge of her life? idk man

>he said "Y" in english
Yeah but the original isn't english now is it?

Iroha isn't a retard nor is she an autist.

>Only Hachiman x Yukino end or Hachiman x Loner are viable.
I think not my friend.

>why does she have his number?
Their families are close.
>why does he show up?
Hayato always meets expectations.
>why does he know her well enough to tell Hachiman how she treats people she likes/dislikes?
They grew up together.

I think it would be more interesting if Hayato likes Haruno but Yukino still seems the most likely

Of all the fans Irohafags have the worst grasp on the story and its characters.

I meant he literally says "Y", the english letter of the alphabet. idk if it's different in the LN

That works then. Yukino is in love with Hayato and if he reciprocates it is good.

>Yukino is in love with Hayato
That seems unlikely.

>That seems unlikely.
Read the LNs. There are hints everywhere. In fact there is stronger evidence that she still loves him than there is she likes Hachiman.

The only ship possible at the end will be Yukino x 8man or that 8man turns out to stay alone in a sad ending.
Tbh based on the second season both Yukino and 8man were really getting close to each other, even Yui noticed it way easly. I won't be surprise if it actually ends up in a ship, and i will really satisfied and happy about it.

I think Haruno is still plausible, but yeah, pretty sure Hayato wants to win the yukinobowl

sure, if rocks fall and yukino and yui die simultaneously in a tragic skiing accident

You are not Yuipollfag are you?

Thats because they need to delude themselves. I guarantee you Iroha doesn't even show up in the next Volume for more then a page

>sure, if rocks fall and yukino and yui die simultaneously in a tragic skiing accident
Didn't he post Yui?

Isn't it obvious Hayato likes Haruno? I'm surprised to see anyone say Yukino is more likely

All 3 as in 8man, Yukino, and iroha.

There are two different kinds of people in Yui's world: people she can be friends with and people who are dating Hikigaya Hachimn. Face it, she isn't a nice girl so I guarantee you she isn't going to be a graceful, supportive friend.

>gets btfo by chad
>says some flirty shit to 8man on the train afterwards because he's her plan B
>people will defend her over the other two who are clearly dead set on tamng his 8 incher

Fucking yuck.

I think he was implying that Yui has a chance. But yes, a very unfortunate accident to Yukino could boost her chances.

>people will defend her over the other two who are clearly dead set
>two
Yui doesn't like 8man romantically and deep down doesn't want to be his GF. Read the LNs.

I agree on Iroha, she just seems like she wants string him along. She gave up however, she specifically mentions that she doesn't want to compete for him.

>Hayato wants to win the yukinobowl
He will most likely unless WW does an asspull like Yukino liking 8man all of the sudden. A non-YukinoxHayama end will likely be because the suits don't want to upset the easily offended Yukino otaku fanbase.

>sure, if rocks fall and yukino and yui die simultaneously in a tragic skiing accident
Nope, a Yui end is on the table and I would argue that she has the best chance. Loner end has the second best chance followed by friends end.

>all of a sudden

How do you manage to be in every single thread?

>It's just one guy
It's actually a very popular opinion.

No this is one guy.

He posts the same shit in the same exact way in every single thread

Show me evidense that Yukino likes him without using any side material, the AU novels, anything that happened in volumes 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11. That's right, I win.

Stop forcing dumb generals stupid Irohafag. Just wait patiently for volume 12 spoilers to see you fuckers get BTFO.

Mark my words Iroha will barely be present in the next volume as it will be 90% focused on Yukino. Cannot wait for your tears.

Wouldn't the fact that you recognize his posy in every thread imply you've also somehow managed to be in every thread?

I've always hated people who would point out thread hat thread hath ey always see me somewhere. Bitch you're also always here if you notice me here all the time.

You alright, you had a bit of a stroke towards the end there

Because her way of thinking and her behavior are easy to read for him.

Did you have a stroke?

Voume 12 is a swangsong for Yukino. She will be the focus but not the end focus. Her being on the cover AND the second to last volume being about her means she is not going to win. She doesn't even want to win.

>Yui doesn't like 8man
Fucking retard.

>Yui is petty and dick crazed
Also a retard. Even in the unlikely event Yukino gets with 8man Yui would support them and remain great friends with them

More than one person can have opinions. I just don't get why people try to pin all their hatred on a fictional poster.

Loner end is the best end if it leads to a spinoff with 8man/Orimoto broing it up it college.

Remember to not reply to Yuipollfag. He posts the same shit in every thread.

These are what to look out for
>Yui is going to win or nobody is going to win.
>Yukino and 8man have no feelings for each other.
>Yukino and Hayato are the OTP
>"You just don't understand the subtlety of the story"
>If Yukino was to win he would wrote it 2 years ago.
>The publishers are clearly pressuring Watari so even if Yukino wins that wasn't the intended end.
>If called out will claim people are just inventing a boogeyman.
>Insists Volume 12 is the second to last without any source.

I think only Yui likes 8man romantically

Makes sense. He doesn't like her romantically. So his youth romance is wrong.

I don't think Yui likes him romantically. She joined the club to be with Yukino and only seems to get mad, happy, or upset if Yukino is too.

>tfw used to genuinely care about the story itself
>now I just want it to end
Introducing new girls that want the 8 inches was a mistake Watari. Should've just kept it about the Service Club

She joined the club for Hachiman

Why?

Well too bad, he's being forced to extend the story for 2-3 more volumes after this one because Kadokawa wants season 3

Its not like he could just end it himself easily. There's still some shit that needs to be explored, namely Yukinos family and past. I don't think he could cover that as well as a resolution with the Service club all in one volume

N ope, Y/u/kino. She loves her and expresses that she may even like her more than she thought. She cuddled right up to Yukino at the start, ignoring that fag 8man. She said early in the story that she doesn't like 8man. The more recent developments make it more clear. The club is a place where she can be with Yukino and when it was going to shit she wanted to save it. She was in love with the club but that was just her way of saying she loved Yukinon.

Yeah, Yukino has to choose between Yui and 8man. I think she likes the latter so Yui is in for some heartbreak.

At some point we are at too many levels of ironic shitposting and this is all going to collapse.

>Volume 12 is only 16 days away
I don't know if I'm ready

>side material
>volumes 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11
>sudden
Not him, but nigga you are grasping at straws.

I wonder who's meltdown will be the best.

Isn't that more interesting than
>Yui likes 8man and wants to be his girlfriend
>Yui joins the club for a chance to be with 8man
>Yui cuddles up to Yukino as a way of pacifying Yukino so she will be accepted in a place that happens to have 8man
>she goes out of her way to make sure 8man sees her in the best light he can
>Yui's main goal is to date 8man and that is the driving force for most of her actions
That is fucking boring. There needs to be a twist so maybe Y/u/I is the twist and she never wanted to 8man's girlfriend.

Stop this shit

>Yui's main goal is to date 8man and that is the driving force for most of her actions

This is canon

But boring. That is the easiest explanation and has tons of evidence but is it the most entertaining explanation? Twists are fun and I think it has some evidence so it won't be out of place.

Just thinking about the series. I ain't waifu warring.

>I wonder who's meltdown will be the best
I don't think it will reveal the winner, but I do think it will shut up alot of the more retarded theories

I think that was a joke. It might be a real argument if there was only one thing to exclude instead of ten.

Some people are very good at twisting reality and will likely not change their stances. For instance Irohfags have kept the same analysis of the story that they had after volume 9 and 10.5 (lel). I am not even going to bother with the most obvious example.

Yui is the easiest character to analyze and there is absolutely no way there will be a twist.

>vol 1, get close to 8man so she can date him
>vol 2, get closer to 8man so she can date him
>vol 3, find ways to make him not think she is just being nice because of guilt so she can date him. Also needed assurance that Yukino would steal him.
>vol 4, stagnant but still wants to date him
>vol 5, try really hard to date him. Also shows she thinks she is destined to like him so the dog thing doesn't matter
>vol 6, try even harder to date him, manages to squeak out a promise from him
>vol 7, tries incredibly hard to date him and shoves herself into him every chance she gets
>vol 8, does everything in her power to keep the club together so she can be around him, this is in service to her wanting to date him
>vol 9, Still tries to keep the club together so she can date him. Tries to guilt him into dating her and is up in his business
>vol 10, subdued for the most part but still wants to date him
>vol 11, does something great for both Yukino and 8man after having the worst time with her feelings and the fact that the first rival she knows of appeared and is Yukino. She still wants to date him.

Any other analysis is shitposting.

Ive seen people in the desert who are less thirsty

Yea but he, like, saved her dog dude

Yui said it herself, no matter what ever happened she would find out about him and fall in love with him no matter what. No joke I think she actually did think they were destined for eachother.

I don't get her. She can have way better guys who aren't complete dicks who are actually social. She chooses the one person she probably can't connect with. No one as pretty as her and has that good of a body should ever be this thirsty.

Man. I was always a big Yukino end fag even though I love Iroha the most, but the more I think about it the more I feel like Yui and 8man would be a better couple. 8man and Yukino are too similar, and that's going to keep them in a stagnant relationship where neither really grow as people and they're probably going to end up incredibly miserable. Meanwhile, Yui is more carefree, social, and optimistic. She can help 8man grow as a person even if they don't really have that much in common.

>where neither really grow as people
The entire story has been them growing as people thanks to each other

Without Yui around they could never grow an inch. Every single interaction they have could be their last without Yui. Yukiuno and 8man don't even have eachother's contact information. All they manage to do is piss the other one off, 8man doesn't make Yukino happy.

There's so much hyperbole in this post that I don't even know how to respond to it

Why would you ride Splash Mountain in the fucking winter?

They don't have eachother's contact info. Now explain to me how they could ever communicate and grow? All they have is a club that will likely get disbanded soon.

I don't think Iroha likes 8man. I don't get why it is a given when it seems to me all she does is try to get him to do stuff.

They could just get each others contact information user. I mean they've had plenty of interaction without Yui around, its not like they're fucking strangers without her

I don't think she likes him either, but I can't deny that his 8 inch charm has almost seduced her a few times

>They could just get each others contact information user.
The fact that neither has tried tells me how close they actually are. They are strangers that grew at the same time, not because of each other. Their relationship is transient and isn't built for the long haul. The last day of club is probably the last time they will ever see eachother. Chances are they will both be fine with that. Even they wanted to be more than that they wouldn't be able to bring themselves to do it.

The fact that people ship them shows that people don't understand how fundamentally wrong their relationship is for that. They are acquaintances. Even if one has a crush on the other that changes nothing since their entire relationship is built on wet paper.

I would argue that Iroha likes him more than Yukino does. Yui likes him to the point of mental illness so she should step off.

I seriously can't wait for Volume 12 so you retards stop posting

I may be retarded but I am not wrong on how fragile their relationship is. Yukino's little crush on him doesn't change the important things.

The important things being your headcanon on how their relationship would end up if they started dating?

She's a simpler girl.

>I wonder who's meltdown will be the best.
won't happen. Nothing will happen. I'll end up crying by the end of vol 12.

I imagine that if they managed to date and even be able to touch eachother they'd go at it like rabbits. They seem pent up and the infirmary scene could have gotten out of hand. I don't deny they may have mutual romantic feelings. Chances are those are just because they sat in a room together for a year and are full of hormones.

I don't think they have the basis or the will for it. The club is what they have in common with eachother. If the club disbanded tomorrow they won't have any way or reason to meet up. Even if they did it would fall part. Deep love and understanding could keep them together but if they can't even get eachother's contact info than that is impossible. It is like trying to have crawling babies run a marathon. Sensei meddling and Yui's desperation keeps them together for now but they can't fend for themselves. They share some thoughts and ideas but what else?

The fact they've had falling outs twice but still managed to come back to each other proves all that wrong. I mean did you not get the penguin foreshadowing in Volume 11? It wasn't exactly subtle