Say hello to Altair, the new queen of powerlevel discussions

Say hello to Altair, the new queen of powerlevel discussions.

Who knew memes would make the ultimate power.

Say goodbye.

To be honest she ia rather weak

Her sister is cuter

lawl

altair vs OPM, who would win?

saitama attacks before she reacts

>magic
hope you enjoy raining iron pans.

Nice to meet ya

Saitama is too fast for her

Are you kidding? Saitama would one punch the hell out of her, possibly after letting her beat on him for a half hour.

Considering Altair's shtick is playing on audience approval for her actions, the more ludicrous and absurd powers she pulls out of her ass, the more the audience will expect her to turn into giblets in the middle of a sentence.

Because that is the trope Saitama runs on. Altair's powers will run against her in that kind of fight.

But that's one of her abilities

She would lose to Miku.
Altair possesses all her powers because of derivative works and the fact that she has no offical canon.
The same would apply to Miku. Miku would have all the abilities out of the 10000s of art, anime, manga, and 100000s of songs starring her.
Miku would possess every hax power imaginable.
This would make Miku undoubtedly the strongest character in all of fiction.

It was also established that a characters popularity plays a role in their power level(Sirius loses against Altair because her existance is less accepted).

If we compare their Pivix level: Altair(663) vs Miku(382108) ,the result should be obvious.

But she then gives Saitama hair then he turns back to pre-limiter break saitama.

Much like Saitama is effectively immune to psychic powers, Altair would be unable to remove inbuilt character traits that have been completely established and have a well accepted backstory to them.

But she represents characters like Miku/Pepe ,they're on the same side

Quick is there are of Miku punching Saitama?

I was wondering, since Altair is basically an OC donut steel that draws her power from being constantly reproduced by an autistic fanbase, wouldn't a literal meme character be able to compete with her on her level?

I guess what I'm asking is: "Why does she wear the hat?"

What happens if she summons another Saitama?

>picks up an eraser and scrubs your name out of the story script from behind

heh...pathetic
think again

Same thing that happens when she summons another Gigas Machina, except worse?

Probably get popped right out existence then and there. There is no way she has enough acceptance power to summon another Saitama when she trouble with Gigas Machina.

Altair could just delete his plo-

Oh wait.

She doesn't have a story,you can't erase it if it doesn't exist

This is interesting. I don't know the foundation of Miku has something like holopsicon built into her to tap into the powers derivated from her fanart. If that's the fundamental rule of Altair I don't know if they can compete or compare in terms of powerlevels, besides, Altair is some punished miku in her own universe.

She summoned gigas machina in the real world, and the universe tried to kick her out. Her fighting Saitama in the real world would probably make the universe break.

The only thing that could defeat her is TNJ's or herself

Only one way to beat Altair.

Nice power level you got there

I would like someone to go past anime.

Summon Exalted from the Exalted tabletop RPG.

Summon Deadpool.

Summon Nobilis.

Summon the Downstreamers.

>holopsicon built into her to tap into the powers derivated from her fanart.
The holopsicon isn't needed, it is just how Altair uses her power in the derivative works.

Miku would never ally with a character like Altair, the general character representation of Miku isn't evil. She is more or less the queen of Otaku culture, and also doesn't have any reason to hold strong resentment against the world.

Power man could take her down easily

The way a powerlevel character interacts with her is undetermined but Altair's impact on a character can be determined without relying on a creator's input or a canon. So yes, Altair can literally beat anyone.

But he's Stronger.

We never saw Altair interact with any conceptual-level character. Some characters have powers which would protect their plot significance or otherwise protect their state.

There are also characters who are living stories -in their story- so they could warp and fuck around with Holopsicon effects in fun ways.

Altair has the sexiest creamy pale thighs. Too bad we hardly ever get a chance to see them!

"Holoscopion" huh?

The thing is we don't need to see. If someone with an adequate understanding of how those characters you mention work has a story written for that she gets everything she needs to compete.

>Re:Creatorfags are now powerlevelfags
oh lawd i'm dying, i can't wait for when Dies Irae starts its anime and proceeds to shit all over all powerlevel discussion hard.

Altair is still based on the creations of her fans, theoretically even her character should be affected by the derivative works.
We don't even know if Altair can react fast enough to stop a high powerlevel character, she also seems to be more of a niche character (the goverment needed a long time to discover her).

She is more or less a shitty niche OC, she would get wrecked by all the meme characters who have a fanbase with more autism than her fanbase.

Bill Wilson is the first creation to start bleeding into the real world. I mean, remember the les baines? Bill is like her Dad, he'd just ask her to stop and if getting scolded was part of her plan.

>the goverment needed a long time to discover her
This is wrong though. They found her the day they started looking for her after getting a detailed description.

Wouldn't any character that uses meta-narrative bullshit be able to compete with her?

Hime is meta meta.

>a detailed description.
It was discovered by the fat mech writer and not one of the Otaku authors knew her.
If she was an popular OC, every Otaku would realize who she is.

As long as your character comes from a VN/LN/Manga/Comic/Anime/Novel/Written and Produced by group of people. you lose

>timekiller
>dude just comes back

>Literally got jobbed out of existence.

Altair also comes from an Anime written and produced by a group of people. She's not special. Hell she can't even survive the destruction of her own universe.

Fat mech writer was the one who saw her. And he recognized her from before, too. Which means he saw her video before it all began. The rest were looking for characters in military uniforms, and even if they spotted her they wouldn't know if she was the one.

lol shes honestly weak as fuck since she has human tier reaction times, She would be like one of those low tier baddies you'd see in Chinkshit Wuxia's/Xianxias since those fucks legitimately wank their bullshit too multiversal can shatter entire universes with the concept of sword dao retardation and other such massive supreme bullshit. Even among Jap shit theres much better because like i said her reaction time is terrible shit comparatively, anyone who can reach any amount of actual decent mach whatever the fuck speed can one shot her ass without trying,

How about...instead of trying to kill Altair.

We Bargain

Shiki can kill her.
Discuss.

So who wrote Pepe's backstory and plot?

>dude uses hax more potent than altairs
fixed

She maybe can defeat anyone but literally not Goku. The fandom lives on powerlevel. Her defeating Goku would not be accepted and thus rejecting her power. She can do anything she want but she cannot win. The fandom won't allow it.

>white hair
>twin tails
>military uniform
Go to your favorite Booru, and you will find Altair on one of the first pages, and she is a unpopular character in reality.

If that's the case, and this is Japan. I'd like to see her try and kill like pic related..

Or wait. Wouldn't Masamune be a hard counter to her?

lol honestly weak as fuck since she has human tier reaction times

point i'm trying to make is perhaps if your character is like the ones in Re:Creators where all they do is talk a metric fuckload allowing ms bullshit to actually get to sit around and do shit, but fucking anyone worth half a shit would off her ass before jack shit went down since shes ultimately slow as almighty fuck.

I don't get why you are arguing with me when they run those exact details and find who she is on the same day.

This guy could probably beat her, along with the Bakuman Guys.

What you are seeing in the anime is just one of many versions of her
she can asspull her way in depending on situation.

I need healing

>Creations that are also Creators.

Yup. This is why Setsuna is going to be the one that kills the Altair.

It was still made a plot point that they didn't know her and needed to search for her.
It was something for which Souta felt bad, and the entire thing could have been resolved in 2 minutes with Meteora looking at a screen.

exalted characters are pretty much anime charcters anyway

Even if they did know her, which fatty did, did recognize her from before Rui burst out of the television screen, they wouldn't be so sure unless they either got fatty's or the main trio's confirmation.That was my point. They reach to a result the day they start doing something about finding out Altair's identity.

I'm glad that Sup Forums collectively agrees that Altair is the strongest.

Are you kidding? Altair barely qualifies at the bare minimum for even appearing in powerlevel threads. She is far from the strongest.

Go away Sup Forums, Sup Forums already decided that Altair is the strongest.

Holopsicon is a a behemoth, I wonder why nobody came up with it before.

If I pull that hat off, would you die?

>Setsuna I've come to bargain
>don't kill yourself or I'll destroy the world
VROOOOOOOM
>Setsuna I've come to bargain
>please don't make me watch that again
VROOOOOOOM

I can't believe that Powerman is dead.

No but she rewrite the story of her own existance. Even the world she resides in she could change the story of I see little reason why she couldn't for a different world

This is literally Altair's power.

One of Altair's powers* That's how OP she is.

Bane, I've come to bargain.

underrated

I am so fucking sick of this bitch and her stupid hat

>having shit taste

Altairs power it to rewrite the existence of other characters. She herself depends on her fanart.
Altair's power is more or less reality bending but she is still limited by what is seen as acceptable, and the world will kick her out if she uses too much power.
She was nearly defeated by a copy, and only remained because she was more accepted than Sirius.
This would mean it's always her loss against every real meme character.
In the end she is a secondary meme character who never got proper fanart in reality.
You could even call her a cheap rip-off, maybe all the Setsuna haters were right.

probably Ajimu, Fresh and Medaka too

Just imagine if she fights Goku.
>she isn't fast enough
>can she blow up a planet?
>SSG is a god
>pixel measurement
>nope Goku wins because Goku is the strongest

did somebody make an edit of this with Altair and Aliceteria yet

isn't Nienami Style basically USO NO USO?

Where does Sirius stand though. She defeated and absorbed Altair, only to be hijacked by her. Is the new costume princess stronger than the old costume princess? What does strength even mean when there is nothing that can beat you other than yourself but optimized to use every tool to defeat you, and lost to you on top of it?

Think about it user. The new costume is easier to draw so Altair is going to be featuring heavily in the next episodes.

Hi. This is Quiz. She has every power her opponent hasn't thought of yet.

This made me remember Mage: The Ascension.

>Roll a Virtual Adept
>Access the Crystal Palace
>Fuck Asuka from Evangelion
>Drink with Wolverine from Marvel
>Chill in Prontera from RO

Check this out, you motherfuckers know what time it is? I don't know why I'm even on this thread.

Y'all niggas ain't even on my level
I'ma let my little homie ride
On you bitch-made ass powerlevel bitches, feel it!

Good think Altair doesnt have the ability to redirect her paradox to others like certain mages do.

Sure.

I just submitted my artwork of altair having that ability on pixiv. Checkmate.