What anime does this apply to?

What anime does this apply to?

Kemono Friends

probably most actually

Gurren Lagann

Eureka Seven AO

Zatch Bell

Eromanga

Kemono friends viewed through a drunken splendor is top notch.
Cheers to the user who recommended watching that inebriated.

Gurren Lagann

JK Meshi

Seiren

Samurai Flamenco

Samurai Flamenco

Any Sol.

None. All anime are trash.

Nichijou

Comedies since you need to get the jokes to enjoy em.

Only correct answer ITT

guilty crown

unironically eva. pic unrelated

Plastic Nee-san

watching anime while drunk makes it infinitely better

I was going through my backlog and decided on Re:Zero and watched the first half bombed out of my gourd and liked it enough to download the rest. Then I watched the rest the next day sober and fucking hated it.

Nichijou

>this exact thread is on Sup Forums right now
fuck you OP im onto your game

Sora no woto

everything moe
retards love it
geniuses love it
normalfags hate it

Eva Rebuilds. Newfags love 1.0 and 2.0 because of the fanservice, waifu pandering and Gurren Lagann moments, inferior NGE fans hate all of it, especially 3.0 because it deviates from the original NGE, doesn't waifu-pander and defies their expectations of an Eva story. NGE pros can truly appreciate the genius of the Rebuilds.

>NGE pros can truly appreciate the genius of the Rebuilds.

(You)

the isekai genre

HunterXHunter
The first half of the chimera ant arc was a pain in the ass

Came to say this.

Unironic and not-bait, by the way. Fite me.
Mari was a mistake though.

Is this Kamen Rider Build's next finisher attack?

K-on

look at the time. some fag just copied this thread

But that's just a flat line at the bottom.

Definitely this.

>Eva. Pic unrelated.
Fixed that for you.

Bleach

ReCreators

That is literally Re:Zero. The lull is the shitty mansion episodes and it picked up with the KINO episode 15 and was amazing from there to the end.

Just what you'd expect from a Re:Zero watcher. Can't even read a graph's axes.

you're just a flat line at the bottom

I wish I was flat.

haruhi, the weeb/otaku culture ate it up (low intelligence), people will hate it saying it was just a cheap cash-in using otaku culture and common tropes (mid) and people with high intelligence will realize it is indeed one of the greatest anime ever produced.

Kill la Kill
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
Space Dandy

attack on titan manga?

(-1)*Kakegurui.

Pic related

>People are genuinely saying shit like Baby's First Super Robot show requires an higher understanding to find it amazing.

>100 IQ detected

Unironically pic related
dumb people will love it for the robottos
average people will claim for it to be an EVA knock-off even though the two being completely different shows with utterly differing themes and plot-lines
smart people will realize that its not only its own thing and, at its core, a romance, but also that its vastly superior to EVAs angst

Literally every anime, hence why the medium is only enjoyed by complete retards and turbovirgins who overthink everything. The middle of that curve is the textbook normalfag

How about this?

I just don't watch anime that need alcohol to be bearable. I tried it with Little Busters and murdered my liver.

Your Name is the complete reverse.
I still liked it tho.

Seikaisuru Kado

>thinking anime is even remotely intellectual
I didn't expect you virgin neckbeards to be this delusional

You're literally the only one in the thread who has said that.

>the average braindead isekai is more profound than the current Disney and Marvel conveyor belts
death to the shit west, user-kun!
did you buy your figures to support the next japanese empire? because i have.

Posts like these just make it obvious you're part of the bottom of the curve

Go get a girlfriend normalfag

>Why didn't I think of this

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Why the fuck would I need a girl friend when I can pick up some dumb bitch at the bar and ditch her the next day?

HnK, G reco, Snk, AnH, Nardo, UBW, Oreimo.

go back

great taste

Psycho Pass s1

Because you could at least be a decent human being if you're doomed to normiocrity, but if you'd rather shitpost about how top notch your ability to date rape someone is go ahead

age vs attractiveness in correlation to intelligence

Unironically the Monogatari series.

Retards think it's super DEEP.

Average people are put off by the fanservice and heavy dialogue.

True intellectuals enjoy it for the jokes, dialogue, and interaction between the characters, which all tie into a single theme every arc, with the entire series being a coming of age story.

Saki

This is correct.

I think I'm seeing a pattern here. The lesson of the story is that you're all at the left of the graph.

Fire Punch would plot out more like a rollercoaster, flips and all.

>True intellectuals enjoy it for the jokes, dialogue, and interaction between the characters
unless you also enjoy pausing every 2 seconds to pull out an eng -> jap dictionary to look up a definition, then look up multiple alternatives of that same definition, i'm going to assume that you're more pretentious than an intellectual

Good posts. Also pic related.

>when your favourite shows are dialogue driven (even more than Monogatari) and you still hate this series because almost all the characters are unbearable
So where does that place me? Ascended since I realize how horribly written and utterly annoying cat, crab and monkey are?

Madoka rebellion story

Yes, but when you compare it to intelligence, I'd say normies won't like the rollercoaster, but high IQ people will. The thing is, do brainlets think Fire Punch is good or bad?

>Eva is literally Madoka now

>Inteligence

>he didn't get haruhi
no need to project, buddy. we can't all be geniuses because if we were... there would'nt be genius's...

B Gata H Kei

Beat me to it right off the bat

Accurate

Came here to post that.

a lot of English dubbed whacky h-animes are fun. I remember my first time getting drunk off my ass was watching the eng dub of bible black.

true ascension is understanding that monogatari promotes degeneracy and is post modern garbage

>promotes degeneracy
what do you mean?

Milky Holmes.

Anyone who responds to this thread unironically is a pseud.

no, people who deny the facts in this thread are the real pseuds.

Little Witch Academia anime.
Strong start, but then it devolved into random sol which wasn't as grandiose as one was hoping. Then it jumped back in to the actual plot and it took off.

SnK manga

Too bad for you, pseuds are spooks

Just what you'd expect from a Little witch academia watcher. Can't even read a graph's axes.

What the fuck is this graph trying to say?

why would average intelligence prevent you from enjoying TTGL?

uh you don't have to be a math major to know how graphs work

A lot of people with average/slightly above average intellect are very dismissive. It's not rare for common viewers to watch TTGL and say "this is so ridiculous and childish" because their standards are one dimensional

Lucky Star

TTGL is more of a straight line than anything. Its not a very complicated or controversial show.