If you were to be executed, what method would you choose?

If you were to be executed, what method would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

frostsnow.com/iskra-lawrence-currently-dating-a-footballer-in-relationship-boyfriend-andre-wisdom-details
youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Firing squad.

I'd decline the blindfold.

Pushed off the tallest building

Gassed while sleeping, anesthetic first then gas

Firing squad, it's a no brainer.

snoo snoo

Murder/suicide.

HISTORY WAS MADE TODAY
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

i wouldnt be executed. i would die fighting

Firing squad. Standing and blindfolded.

thrown face first on spears
a fantasy of mine since I was a kid
I'm 40 now

Same, i want to look the fucks in the eye while i die so i can remember them and come back to haunt them.

a broken pelvis is unbelievably painful

Death by parachuting into the capital of Johannesburg, South Africa with $10,000 of my own supplies.

He's a 56% guy

poked to death with comfortable cushions.

Not sure if I had the mental strength to that, but I'd definitely request to be the one to give the order.

Nitrogen or any other inert gas like helium. You just go to sleep painlessly. The feeling of suffocation comes from the buildup of CO2 in your lungs but breathing these gases prevents that.

Firing squad, no blindfold.

Firing squad

something people would want to see such as being fed to a shark, shot into space, gladitorial games that sort of thing

Suffocated by bobs and vegana

Kamikaze on nuclear warhead

teen girl jap face sitting

forced ejaculation by a beautiful girl like pic related to death

Is it true that you don’t instantly die from decapitation and it is actually extremely painful. I renember reading something about it awhile back.

Beat me to it

reincarnation

firing squad,
like a man.

nitrous oxide

if given the option i would opt for death by old age, the thinking mans choice.

overdose, let me party all the way to hell

This.
You'll never take me alive, cocksuckers.

Snu Snu

Fatal hemorrhage as a result of massive internal bleeding resulting from a massive BBC fucking my asshole sans lube perforating my colon.

Just so I can experience what Germs do on a daily basis.

This but only if ejaculating in her vagina

old age

That's not a method of execution though

Death by snoo snoo

Was going to say lethal injection, but that's kind of a pussy way to die, so firing squad.

Gas. Pure Nitrogen. Chamber.

Raped, beaten, and killed by a 6' blonde goddess

This but unironically

>Is it true that you don’t instantly die from decapitation and it is actually extremely painful
What if they're a big guy?

Tsar Bomba

Another for firing squad, no blindfold here.

Eaten by a pack of hungry wolves.

guillotine.

lethal heroin overdose

wild west shootout, only my pistol is loaded with blanks.
If I'm going to die, I want it to be a spectacle.

Post more iskra. I know you have a very large folder, nip iskra poster

This

You don't die until your brain dies from oxygen deprivation in which you pass out then die. Various estimates say you'll be alive for 20-40 seconds after the blood supply to your brain is severed. So imagine having any body part severed and then imagine the largest bundle of nerves in your body outside of your brain itself being severed. You might have about 1/10th of an idea how painful it will be for about 20-40 seconds.

something heavy and solid dropped on my nut

harvest the usable organs

Firing squad
>Unblindfolded

One of the masturbatory machines from Aushwitz

Public execution by guillotine. At least it would be fun to watch.

>You don't die until your brain dies from oxygen deprivation in which you pass out then die.

This is true for all forms of death, hence you need to lose consciousness first in order to rid yourself of the pain

Execution by shooting.

I'd want to be thrown to the lions. At least that way I could die fighting. It'd be futile, yeah. But I'd go out on my feet and fighting for my life. And there's at least an infinitesimal chance of winning.

Hahahaha

firing squad, no blindfold

You a gay then?

>At least that way I could die fighting
More like - die on the ground, screaming in agony off while a big cat rips you apart like a rag doll.

here

we

go!

She's fat. You're obviously not Japanese.

shot in the head. Electric chair seems like a shitty way to go out.

Struck by lightning whilst surfing to Earth in the upper atmosphere, on a surfboard made from old charity shop choral LPs.

Depends how you are decapitated. If it's done quickly and precisely you won't feel much. Having the spinal cord removed you won't feel anything and whatever is left of the severed nerves would send so many signals to the brain it would simply ignore them.

Now if you are getting decapitated by a fat mexican dude with a chainsaw or ISIS you're in for a wild ride.

Checks out. Those few seconds when youre disembodied head is still conscious

You post this coal burner on this board every day you nip, stop it.

Hemlock

Nitrogen chamber obviously.

>filename

>coal burner

based thiccnip

Nothing beats a good ol' hanging

Gassed by the BRAPS of a thot of this calibre

Snoo Snoo

Ive read that your blood pressure drops extremely fast if your beheaded which makes you unconscious much quicker than 20-40 seconds.

GASSED.com

It's too late anons. I have already won.

Drawn and quartered, for biggest spectacle.

I remember reading this story about a 19th century doctor who made a deal with a convict about to be guillotined that the latter would wink at him if still conscious after his head got chopped off, fell in the basket and the executioner showed it to the public. He did wink so the head was still alive.

Death by Snu Snu

And you want to look at this woman as beautiful even though they betray their race?
frostsnow.com/iskra-lawrence-currently-dating-a-footballer-in-relationship-boyfriend-andre-wisdom-details

Get sucked off 69 times until I got a heart attack

snu snu

Come and take me. My mission is done

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

GUILLOTINE

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

Breaking on the wheel and dismemberment

death by fire