Which country is the least cucked?

asking for a friend

Canada

Poland

I didn't say most cucked, leaf

Depends of where you're asking.
If you talk only about Europe it's probably Poland, Hungary or another Eastern European country.
If you talk about the Anglosphere it may be either Australia, NZ or the US, however all of them have varying degrees of cucking.
If you're talking about the world in general it'd be harder to tell.
Most islamic and african countries are 0% cucked.
Most hispanic countries have at least some very, very small degree of it but are mostly uncucked.

It's safest, but it is cucked just in different way.

Sweden

The Andaman Islands. They have in all likelihood never racemixed or been conquered for 40,000 years. The rest of the world has helicopters and guns and yet every other landing party on the islands gets killed or chased off by rock wielding ultramales with T so high that it scares away numales with billions of dollars and hundreds of years of military technology.

North Korea

Northern Ireland.

Sweden

Saudi Arabia if not cucked means most conservative.

Antarctica

China. They take shit from no one and straight out threaten an entire region with war if the small cucks around get uppity

Look at that nose.
Now tell me about how its not completely owned by Jews.

North Korea.

The country is a waving fuck you finger to virtually everybody. No fucks given.

Depends what you mean by "cucked". I would say a "cucked" country is a country that is subject to the whims of another country, so an "uncucked" country is a country that basically does what it wants. I imagine also that your idea of "cucked" also includes countries that implement social marxist policies as well.

Some candidates...

> Japan: A little bit cucked by America, China and North Korea however.

> China: Very much uncucked in terms of foreign policies, just takes all the islands it wants nobody says shit. Total Chad of a country. But if you are a Chinese peasant you fucking suck and make iPhones for degenerates in the west (what a meaningful existence).

> Saudi Arabia: Exerts huge influence on the United States political class meaning it can get away with whatever it wants in its region. 0% Degeneracy. Funds international terrorism but western countries are too beta to check them on it, would rather just get blown up all the time.

> Various micro nations: Such as Tonga, Turcs and Cacos islands, Singapore and what have you. Small nations that have pretty decent living standards and are too insignificant for most major powers to even bother with. Not the best but if you like peace and quiet its pretty good.

> Israel: Allowed to be nationalist, allowed to be aggressive (only beta western leftists ever pipe up about it). It's surrounded by enemies however but it exerts a lot of influence in the USA too.

> India: Powerful military, mostly just interested in doing Indian shit, is enemies with Pakistan but nobody gives a shit about Pakistan. Due to education opportunities it may become cucked in the future as a new intellectual left wing class emerges.

USA is cucked I'm afraid your political system is totally bought out, Europe and South America are all degenerate left wing hell holes getting worse all the time. Russia keeps getting sanctioned and is basically going to either have to start the atomic war or become another cuckstate.

Hahahaha shut up muhamad

Iran and N. Korea. The only nations left not cucked by Jews. You cannot refute this. It is the gods honest truth. Everyone else is a servant to their master Juden.

actually true.