Monogatari

This is a terrifying vampire

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1109969/b706bc77a0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vampire eating human food
Did she vomit blood after that?

I could hear and even FEEL the fabric slipping off her feet there

Now tell me if that isn't awesome animation.

It's terrifying how cute she is.

>not even the best girl in her own show

Behold the best girls

>(You)

dunkin donuts is better

wouldn't shinobu get a little chubby from all thos edonuts haha

This is a shit cartoon

what's a panaino?

uuuu

>ywn have your own Shinobu
Literally end me.

>Literally end me.
can we make it a bogo

She just doesn't gain any actual nourishment from it.

Yeah, a "bogo"

The mods get triggered by the p-word, that's why everyone uses lolicon instead

More like it's a common way to shitpost and mods go on autopilot sometimes.

You're shitposting to try and derail a thread, fuck off.

This is a best girl.

It's not about shitposting, it's about how the debate is incredibly overplayed, tired, and pointless.

>The one difference is that in the past she always wore that sheer one-piece dress, but now she alters her 'costume' to mirror whatever Koyomi's wearing. If he's in a winter coat, so is she, if he's in a swimsuit, so is she, etc.
>tfw musubimonogatari won't be animated for at least 4 years
it hurts brothers.

This is not.

this image is disturbing

explain the meaning of it immediately

Kissing

Is the p-word the only situation where Sup Forums yields to normalfag demands instead of just telling them to fuck off?

Reminder that this was scanned and we are waiting for translation
exhentai.org/g/1109969/b706bc77a0/

this gave me an erection

>This is a cuckqueen succubus
fify

kowaii

I'm going to need full image of this.
Or at least artist.

For you.

she does not really need donuts or coffee. she is just got addicted to it for some reason. it is also a way for her to get rrg to take care of her financially since she can create her own clothes and does not need to take baths. still, she takes baths with him rbecause she enjoys being with him. it is OK as long they will not be caught by bird. she gets excited when she hears the word blood. that said, her real favorite is rrg's blood. she even licks his neck clean in the LN so it would not get wasted.

>dunkin donuts
Heretic Detected!

she can't get chubby because her regenerative power keeps her body in optimal form. that is probably the reason why she is still seductive even in her child form.

I like bat's 'energy drain' going out of control from the doujinshi. can someone please post it?

But optimal is subjective.
Some guys like little meat on their little girls.

Does she really have to be in that position? It looks like he is doing her from that angle He is like pushing her hips towards his you know what.

kaka

Let's play guess that laugh.

>Kakak.

>vampires 100 years ago
>abominable, immortal creatures that strike terror into the hearts of men and feast monstrously upon them for sustenance until they are rightly slain
>vampires now
>onaholes
Did something go wrong or right here?

i don't want to fuck!

Neither. Humanity's true strength lies in the ability to take the monsters that hide under the bed and make them hide under the sheets.
The power of dick cannot be stopped as long as there is a single man on Sup Forums willing to fuck a Monster.

Goodness you're right, it's almost as though that were intentional or something.

Everything went totally right.

On a /tg/ thread about the subject, an user suggested that since a lot of vampires are shapeshifters, it was a survival technique as even the most cold blooded vampire hunter would hesitate before murdering a little girl.

But Araragi literally said that she was nothing. The dried out ruins of a vampire.
That's all there is to it.

I think that's bullshit.

If I saw Shinobu right now, in real life, and she had just done a bad girl thing, I'd do what I had to do.

Note that I would be killed rather quickly by her, but I wouldn't hesitate because she's a loli.

Right

Can't beat the cock, man.

Why would you want someone to put lipstick on their anus?

taste is subjective, but health is not. When it comes to health, there are objectively superior body types.

It's "Japanaino"

You want to show some class to the person eating you out. You don't want to look like some cheap whore.

>bad girl thing
go on...

welcome to /d/

spoiling her appetite with donuts

Reminder that this is what monogatari fans think is "deep" conversation

>you will never be a loli vampire's human cattle
why live?

Why did that teen screencap his own post? Is he gay?

@161885574
haha! top kek!

That's not how screencaps works you fucking newfag
Lurk more

Killing Karen and Tsukihi in order to satiate her appetite.

I'd the snake bat

There's no reason to

How horrifying.

Yeah, that's why it's so hot.

>one man bumping a thread everytime its close to being deleted
So this...is the power.... of gatari autism...

But I just woke up and the previous post was only 11 minutes ago. You sure are paranoid.

True, my poor balls...

Why are you posting an example of something she'd never do?

>kizu is finally finished
Time to get started with this series, I guess
Which subs should I use? How's that new batch release?

This is a cute monkey

Those feet are surprisingly well drawn, given Japan's track record on the subject.

>hes still trying to revive this thread
>he still has 0 actual replies on any of his posts

why is the shounenteen who keeps greentexting in this thread and the other monogatari thread so angry

>How's that new batch release?
Non-existent.
>Which subs should I use?
Just grab bloatgirls. If you feel like it, Commie pulled their head out of their ass for Second Season, but then they only did half the BDs, so have fun tracking down other people who did it for them.

She would have done it if she hadn't met Araragi. He's even afraid that she'll do it in Kizu.

What thread was this? I always manage to miss the best threads

its still up if you want to see all the monogatari fan autism for yourself, there's alot more in there too

It's still up. Though this was pretty obviously a false flag.

>IP count stays the same
really activates the almonds

Because I posted on this thread previously. Are you retarded or just typical gatari autism?

of course the endlessly samefagging shounenteen is a katawa shoujo poster

I'd like to know what south american country produced this child so I can order sanctions against it

This is a shitpost.

After the kiss in shinobu mail, both of them went up one level. Still, they got the order wrong on the previous ones. The breast rubbing should go after the kiss and not the other way around.

>IP count stays the same
really activates the one man bump

where do you even get the novels.
I wonder what they will do after owarimonogatari.
Things are kinda settled, althought it has been settled basically after every season.
I mean they can show alot more insight in stuff. but chronologically after the story with arararagi in university...
well some day he has to do something about his inability to die and hitagis great expertice in this subject.

Idk bout u but to me that means she would be buff as shit

Try amazon or pic related.

>Things are kinda settled
Not until RRG tells his family that he is a vampire and he has been living with another vampire in his room for years.

you mean until he tells his family about the little kid hidden in his room for years, which he is taking baths with?

Well, I wonder whether we actually see anything about eternity with shinobu or life with hitagi or hanekawa, if she stops beeing a cuck.
the thing with basically sealing away shinobu can't last forever.