Dating at 24 years old is a fucking nightmare...

Dating at 24 years old is a fucking nightmare. Every woman I meet in my age or at least 2 years younger is a fucking degenerate slut.

Am I too late?

>24
lul, women lose their virginity in their 16-17.

The only way to get a virgin is to marry a 12 y/o or a childhood friend nar you and you know everything about, and 2 might had a quick pump nobody knew about.

I know that feel bro...

No.
Start dating muslim women, they sleep with less men than swedish thots.

yes,take the korean pill

Fuck off, Achmed. Just buy a goat.

>Dating in 2018
Just hit and drop

try meeting women during the day at ordinary places, maybe library, or various stores.

My tip is to just forget about women being sluts or not, at least until you have gotten everything together in your life and saved up a bit of money

22 people have been in her asshole?

You aren't supposed to date/marry women of your own age but 5 to 10 years younger

Try being a 28 year old manlet in a country where the avg. 18 y/o is like 6ft1.

Just date younger girls you mug. That's what the leftists pieces of shit are trying to get the muslims to do

21fag here. I live in a small Midwestern town, so the stock is nonexistent. Everybody's got interracial babies or taking 30 dicks a night from Jerome, Jamal, Jaqueefa, Lactacia, Darius, Bimbob, and Boohicky.

J U S T

Stop (((dating)))

This

Bars or anywhere online is a invitation to STDs. Woman actively seeking men are whores. Just frequent respectable places and keep your eyes open. I met my wife of ten years at a antiques store

We're all too late brah.

It's called an ass pussy (female(male)).

thanks achmed

yea pretty much

>women lose their virginity in their 16-17.

Where? Anywhere in the west it's more like 13-14.

Go east young man

Meanwhile in poland.
I dated 20yo girl who was a virgin (had only beta bf in high school).
But since in your schools you have 20something yo "child" refugges its no wonder your girls had tons of dicks when they hit 25.

Try not going for the super pretty model looking ones. Go for the normal looking 18y - 26y ones, they're less shallow and usually only have had 2-6 previous partners.

How about stop being such an insecure beta and caring about fuck counts? Its just sex

go to Russia, marry a 16 year old girl from a good family, wait few years and make a family, I've gotten lucky with my gf, out of all her friends she's the only virgin, but fucking hell mate, in your shithole that tiny bit of luck might be non-existent

ah I remember having these problems, now I feel comfy and confident searching for a qt 3.14 traditional nip gf. Best of luck sven

This thread makes me sad and I'm still 18. Fuck man I didn't chose to be born in this time, where there is no traditional women, where no girls want a family and have been brainwashed by fucking feminist cultural Marxist Jews. Their antinatalist, anti family propaganda has been spewed nonstop constantly ever since I can remember. Anti white movies like black panther, produced by Jews. There has never been a time in my 18 years of life where it wasn't like this. Can it actually get worse? All women are whores. Men are degenerate fucking retards with no sense of duty, no dignity or respect for their nation and people. I have so much rage inside for the boomers, and my parents generation who let my nation and my people slide into decline like this. Whites like me aren't even allowed to have an identity and we have black Marxists forcing white guilt upon whites my age nonstop through Snapchat ads, etc. Not to mention the fucking universities, run by cultural marxist jews pumping out postmodernist and poststructuralist nonsense and feminism. Publications such as conde nast, run by jews churn out degenerate anti family pro homosexuality putridity constantly. It make a me so angry it brings me to tears man. If you read this far into my post, thank you because I am currently watching my nation crumble into degeneracy and I have no one to talk to without being socially ostracized. It's hopeless.

Denmark, right! Find a girl below average at 5'8

I had just turned 29 and was dating a n 18 year old 10.. total degen, was a masochist, loved to be choked to near passing out and slapped around during sex. I can't say I didn't enjoy the fuck out of it though.

You get more used to it. 25 is the worst dating age. I'm 27 now and it's getting better. Next year will probably suck for you tho. Too old for relatively innocent girls, too young for women who are serious.