Princess Principal

Is this really what japs think of bong cuisine?

Beato

England having the worst food in the world is commonly brought up in Japanese media

british food is generally accepted as the worst out of any developed or developing country

>marmite on bread that thick
u wot m8?

But bong food really IS shit.

Which makes sense because it's true

>british
>cuisine

Brit's breakfast isn't bad though.

Does that includes British people themselves?

>No bacon

What an abomination of a full english

>burned egg
>purple sausage
>burned toast with shoe polish on top
What the fuck?

Need your daily dose of sodium nitrite

I fancy the fence buchou.

British cuisine is one of the very few that is neither under- nor overappreciated. People are spot on when they call it shit.

>shoe polish
At the height of the industrial revolution, the British working class was so poor and destitute that they actually used shoepolish and other industrial greases to hide the taste of moldy bread

They're not wrong.

It's Marmite.

When I will be the queen, poverty will be outlawed.

Mudslims can't eat pork.

British people hate their food more than anyone else, but they refuse to complain about it to foreigners as a matter of pride. It may be flavorless gruel, but it's the QUEEN'S flavorless gruel, damn it!

You can't call that fencing.

Why else would they destroy their nation for some shit tier street food?

That's quite hilarious considering their staple curry was taken from the British and bastardized.

But I can call it fancying.

>stay at one of those B&Bs run by an old woman
>get served a hard tasteless sausage, an overdone fried egg, fried tomatoes, beans and blood pudding

>went to England once to see if the food really is that bad
>nothing but grease and vinegar
>gave up, went to a Pakistani restaurant
>best food I had by far over there
Rule, Britannia!

I eat a bowl of yogurt for breakfast. Usually with either granola or bran flakes. Why can't native Anglophones just settle for that? Works fine for me.

Is this yuri?

Kebab is terrible, though. Only Naan is good.
t. Dearborni

Bong here. Our food is pretty shit compared to other national cuisine, but it's not American-tier at least.

However we make some top tier desserts and hor d'oeuvres.

Why does no one point out that the chink cheated in the duel? the British lad would have won if it was a honest fight and Chise didn't start using a slingshot.

It's September already, user.

I eat leftovers from last nights dinner. Had lamb curry this morning.

>only good thing there I had his curry
Is this why bongs were so desperate to stop Gandhi?

Does the answer change depending on the time of year?

Oh fuck off with this, have you seen what Nords eat?

British food is basically Irish food, it's the exact same shit, and you fuckers love that.

I'm not a jap and this is what I think of bong """cuisine""" as well.

Friendly reminder.

I loved this Episode so fucking much. Chise is the BEST narrator. I could listen to her go on for hours. Lotsa, lotsa cute Chise service this EP which was great.

Reminder that anglos invented comfy sunday roast.

Why did Sup Forums already forget Marilla in favour of the posh slag with a saber?

>

No one eats black pudding because it's fucking disgusting.

>he doesn't like soul food

Well that's the eternal bong for you, soulless

Who?

t. Magilla Gorilla

LOOK AT THE CYBORGS TIGHT CAN IN THESE PANTS

LOOK AT IT

Weird how elevens started loving the show once it went full nippon stronkest and bestest.

that robutt is a lie

I was literally crushed when that asshole crushed the butterfly...

I don't understand how people can look at this and think that it's about nippon stronkest and bestest.

Dorothy eats this delicious ass everynight.

You remind me of black pudding.

Butterflies are a pest that eat your crops.

I don't know what lies you've been fed, but my country has the best comfort food in the world.
Stews, casseroles, shepherd's pie, roast dinner, steak and kidney, hearty breakfasts, delicious cakes, scones, and sweets. We invented biscuits for the perfect cup of tea.

Scots have sheep bladder and blood pudding, so complain at them.

Every Chise scene.

>>went to England once to see if the food really is that bad
Fat fuck

Mostly the larvae, and no one likes caterpillars.

Dunno about sheep bladder, but blood pudding is alright.

Your IQ is too low for this show.

>England having the worst food in the world is commonly brought up in Japanese media
Japan having good food is actually due to an accident of government policy.

Japan copied Chinese Confucianism, which resulted in a caste system that placed merchants in the lowest position. This isn't so strange, Europe has similar opinions for a while too. And in both places, once the government stop having so many civil wars, economy improves and the army get poorer.

In Japan, what happened was that the caste system banned merchants from owning fancy houses or expensive clothes. So when merchants start to get rich they have piles of money with nearly nothing to spend it on. Almost nothing; there is no restriction on access to food. So merchants start spending all their money on high quality food, which massively improved food standards.

It is also worth noting that Japan doesn't have good access to food production areas. So people who want expensive food can't get quantity, they can only get quality. And this is why to this day there are extremely fancy and expensive meats and fruits for those who can afford them.

No, seriously, where are the stakes? It was fun and all but there is some plot hiding behind the corner, waiting to ambush us with lies, spy action and suspense.

The plot was a lie, silly brainlet.

>paki
>better
I guess.
If you enjoy the taste of raped and chopped up british schoolgirls with your kebab meat.

Why all the hate for bong food? I'm American and i think it's pretty good.

I wish I could eat that, but few years back my body started hating everything dairy, except cheese, so I can either have a sandwich or something fried like the Brits.

ummm...anno...i wanna do the same! I wanna fuck Chise first though...her perfect budding breasts make me hard as a rock. once finished with Chise, then will I deal with Beato!

fuck I've just got this but with grains. my body just said "nah fuck this if you eat any more grain I swear to god your small intestine is outta here. fucking try me I dare you, grain eating faggot"

We don't eat a full english every day you know. Porridge, toast, or cereal are the most common.

>2017
>not just eating bretzels and some sausage for breakfast

>episodes 1-5
>smuggling, infiltration, assasination attempt
>episodes 6-9
>laundry and eardropping
What went wrong?

>We don't eat a full english every day you know
Spotted the South coast fairy.

Is this yuri?

Then how about dericious Japanese breakfast?

>westerners walk around in muddy shoes, hate nature, and eat burned marmite every day
Thanks PriPri, I learn something new every day.

>fuck it let's just do another moe moe kyun show with a tweest
Sad.

I hope a main character dies in the last 3 episodes.

do they really eat strawberries for breakfast? everything else seems genuinely traditional

I believe that WILL happen.

Of course not. Most nips shove a bowl of ramen in their tiny microwave for 2 minutes and slurp it down in a hurry because if they don't they'll miss their 7:21:32 train to Hakimoto Station and be 0:00:28 late for their 15 hour shift.

Stop

As long as its not my Cheese or Beako...sayanora!

I hope it's Malilla.

I don't think so, but it seems like a nice way to finish off a meal.

>western """people"""

Haggis is good you cunt.

The show is specifically set in England, stop thinking they are making fun of the "west".
Jesus I don't know why Chise episodes have always idiots like you popping up.

>japs think people actually walk around in their dirty shoes
Where does this meme come from?

does Princess have smelly feet?

This better not foreshadow a betrayal I swear to fucking god

Americans wear shoes at home.

Does it matter?
I would still lick them all over!

Beato has.

That's oddly similar to what my fellow frenchmen think of english cuisine.
Great minds etc

>whale-killers pretending they care more for nature than the world leaders in conservation
Enjoyable episode. Japanese can be so cute.

Neat.

Consider the time period, people in the west didn't give a shit about the environment until the mid-60s, and it wasn't until the 80s that people got scared for real of how much we were fucking up the environment.

Chise also didn't care about nature, she cared about a butterfly. It's a symbolic animal that goes back to the greek in its use. Lastly, they needed to make the lad a villain, and that was a fast and cheap way to do so.