SPACEX TO BE SHUT DOWN BY DEMOCRATS!!! HAPPENING

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/patriarchal-race-colonize-mars-just-another-example-male-entitlement-ncna849681

NBC NEWS IS STARTING THE DEMOCRAT ATTACK ON SPACEX. SpaceX is to be shut down if democrat leftists get their way!!

ALERT SPACEX IS UNDER SIEGE BY THE LEFT.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/spacex-environmentally-responsible-180968098/
greenbiz.com/article/raining-starmans-parade-why-elon-musks-space-stunt-was-bad-idea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

has anyone else noticed that space x post trump is suddenly really awesome and successful?

80 percent of SpaceX’s revenues are from the US taxpayer. I am also for stopping this flow.

because trump refused to subsidize them as much so they have to stand on their own two feet

the first colony will be called Trumpalia

The democrat media agrees

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/spacex-environmentally-responsible-180968098/

greenbiz.com/article/raining-starmans-parade-why-elon-musks-space-stunt-was-bad-idea

Democrats want to nationalize SpaceX and make it merge with NASA.

>Trumpalia

Democrats need to fuck off.

What’s wrong with my tax dollars being spent on finding alliums and exploring space shit instead of your gay little save the earth programs?

>muh space

REEEEEEE!

I think this is on the money. nasa has been totally eclipsed by space x and they can't stand it.

>alliums

I know a lot of people don't like elon here but at least the people he is employing people who are actually making advancements in space tech.

inner city youth need more after school programs so they can grow up to become obama

also did you not notice elon musk is white?

Whitey on da Mars
Fucking niggers

Elon is a fucking faggot but maybe he will inspire someone to be the person he is portraying to be.

HAHAHA YOU TO BECOME MY ENEMY ? DO YOU ?

TICK TOCK EARTH NIGGERS, I'M GOING TO MAKE COD: INFINITE WARFARE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING KIDS TV SHOW

Nasa is proof that government run things are great!
>Elon Musk: Hold my Beer.

Media is preparing a huge smear campaign on him. Rumors are people are shopping around various ex-employee stories and trying to coordinate some big attack on him.

Successful white male and he was part of Trump's committees, they are going hard on him soon.

Wow those are some beauties, I wouldn’t mind spending tax dollars finding those to replace the trash lining all the local nigger homes

let them come.

A lot of it is just teenage nazis reee'ing at money being spent on anything not directly benefiting the white race and dumb AnCaps crying about gub'mint.

Also, Europoors seem to be extra angry at SpaceX and NASA. I wonder why.

wait I thought libtards loved this guy
now he is lit hitler? oh well that's libtards for you

a little too white

once democrats get rid of him they can sell everything to NASA and get a black woman in charge like that movie

Good, we shouldnt colonize other places until AFTER we rid ourselves of the sjw bullshit.

That is sort of incorrect and sort of correct at the same time. Nasa is their customer and is using tax payer money to pay them for launches, but I wouldn't say that the taxpayers are paying them directly.

>penn state survivors
Is there a shooting Im not aware of?

Elon Musk is the AntiChrist according to 8ch qresearch, so thats one good thing the dems do.

>who are actually making advancements in space tech.

That is the problem, they are not. Be honest with yourself, how is replicating 1950s kerolox rockets and 1950s space capsules and puting Teslas into space “advancinf space tech”?

These are "rape survivors", not "someone on the other side of my school got shot" survivors.

he's white and the company is majority white so the leftists are just jealous.

If they weren't raped and murdered, technically aren't they all survivors?
I was in a car accident once, does that make me a "car accident survivor"?

Good, let it happen. So many scifi soyboys will get red pilled when this happens. They'll never vote for a leftist politician again. Even after having their dick turned in to some sort of disgusting representation of a vagina, after seeing the dems take away the thing they've been wetting their sheets about since they were 4 will seal the deal, to be sure.

>according to 8ch qresearch

>replicating 1950s kerolox rockets
are you dumb can 1950s rockets do this dumbass

The woman who wrote that article is nuts.

And it's no wonder women never accomplish anything of note.

I guess that makes me a school shooting survivor, since I survived the urge to shoot all the stupid thots in my school, unlike Señor Cruz.

Space is fake, folks.

Still salty at losing the space race, Ivan Vladimir Ivanovsky?

>Space is fake, folks.
So are Tigers.

He bailed on Trump's committee because of the Paris accord pullout though, gotta make the right noises regarding the environment when you make electric cars.
Captcha:select all storefronts

She is employed by Stanford. One of the most elite scientific institutions in the world.

Fuck off SpaceX influence campaign.

MUSK was With Her™ he got his welfare from the Dems. They’re as globalist as you get and have teamed up with other MIC globalists to push for welfare faggotry.

NASA can stand on the moon at least.

HAHHAAHA look at the bottom of the page this is pricelesss

Maybe this will redpill him...

oops to small

I didn't realize NBC was this trash.

and he is pissing away millions on his retarded vacuum train.

> (OP)
>The woman who wrote this article is nuts
>is nuts
>nuts
triggered.jpg

>And it's no wonder women never accomplish anything of note
Oh c'mon now, this bitch has a PhD, just look at all of her accomplishments:
"Marcie Bianco, PhD, is the Editorial & Communications Manager at the Clayman Institute at Stanford University (...) she oversees all editorial and communications work (...) of the Institute's gender research (...) she also manages the Institute's Gender News Feminist Writing Fellowship program.

Bianco is the winner of the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association’s Excellence in Online Journalism Award in 2016.

Bianco has (...) a MSt in Women's Studies from the University of Oxford (Hertford College); Her academic publications in journals and book collections run the gamut, from Christopher Marlowe to Gertrude Stein, trans-inclusive feminism to pop culture poetics.

She has taught literature, composition, and social justice courses (...) and makes media appearances on the topic of ethics, from feminism to race relations.

Marcie Bianco is a lesbian-feminist."

No.
Spacex accepts contracts. Contracts are funded from (x) companies/organisation/agencies budget. Budget from government owned or direct government comes from taxes to put into the contract.
In order to further push improvements to make contracts more successful, spacex probably get deals to use airforce or NASA facilities cheaply.
Spacex also does a lot of private contracts.
Government spending hasn't increased to include giving money to spacex so amerilards have no increase in their taxes from this.
Stop being a modern doomsayer.

Mainstream media has to censor their own views because they are so insane. Sometimes it slips out but 99% of people at these companies would love the end of the constitutions and full communist genocide.

The best engineers avoid his companies. Hang out with them and ask why they don’t apply to SpaceX. They’ll tell you!

Meant for , went full retard while trying to highlight her accomplishments. Sorry for that CIS scum.

Well no shit. They are terrified of any space innovation that isn’t completely controlled by glow in the dark niggers.

Liberals are miserable creatures and they're not satisfied until you're as miserable as they are.

NASA would require 5x the funding to accomplish what SpaceX has. The United States doesn;t even have a fucking shuttle program because of how wasteful NASA is. If the US wants to have a space program then going with SpaceX is the cheapest and best option.

In 10 years the government will offer SpaceX a fixed price contract which will say "take us to Mars x number of times and receive x number of dollars". It's very simply more cost effective to farm out this type of thing to the private sector.

What's retarded about it? It should end up being very fast and energy efficient.

AND THAT AMOUNTS TO... DRUMROLL PLEASE.....................

This is a high ranking democrat with PhD and employment at an ivy league school. This is the future.

SpaceX is a private company, echoing colonialism, only communist wealth redistribution and gulags are acceptable in the democrat future.

There is still a pretty shocking amount of affirmative action there, just no blacks.

imo he's redpilled -- if you're a big personality and/or have big business, you have to say bluepilled things left and right or else you get avalanched.

SpaceX isn’t being subsidized. NASA pays them to launch shit in space. It’s way cheaper than building new rockets. People on this site are fucking retarded.

>who cares about Space fuck white people

>i talk to all the top engineers and they told me this
Either you're someone in a top r&d lab where "top" engineers come to you for jobs and you interviews

Or you're lying

This entire piece is literally just nonsensical drivel.

Waiting for the curse to get that south african whitenigger

Get paid pupper

In all seriousness why do "progressives" hate progress?

SpaceX is stupid. Why send a car to orbit Mars or whatever?

What if the aliens spot it and come to fuck us all!?? Oh my God, the children! Think of the children.

Also, I suppose most Euros would like those advancements to be made by their own states instead of a rich faggot...

I also fear the U.S. will ruin the universe if not stopped...

Listen and believe. She is a top institutional elite at stanford. Dumb republicans can't argue with her.

>Take money from illegals
>Give to space program so we can break dance with ayy lmaos
>Demoshits get mad
What a surprise, and they call Republicans the stubborn ones who refuse change.

Exactly, even though I'm sure she can keep yapping for hours about how everything that she does is important. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you give the leftists (not to be confused with liberals in the classical sense) a platform.

we can start suing nations and companies for littering as soon as we figure out how much space is out there.

>SpaceX isn’t being subsidized.
>NASA pays them to launch shit in space.

choose one.

Also, SpaceX receives all kinds of development grants and US DOD contracts that pay twice comsat launches.

Anyway, who cares, they are not advancing shit.

By 3019, perhaps...

Lefty roasties mad that we will create a Utopia of sexbots on another planet.

SpaceX is truly /ourguys/.

So you don't want Halo to be come real?

>patriarchal
>male entitlement
I dont care where you work or how many gender studies degrees you have you immediately lose credibility when you use these in the way she does

>r/ptg/
>reading anything longer than a 240 characters tweet
Choose one. Really shows how re`ditors have made Sup Forums even worse than it was after Sup Forumsharbor

this is direct proof that we are going to have to directly confront the ideologies of the left and get these people out of the way before we can colonize space and get to the stars as a species

They're hypocritical while being unaware.

Or they're knowingly hypocritical but they don't care because articles like this get clicks which keeps the news company happy

2nd one is worse methinks

Obama fucked NASA big time. Turned it from a space program into a worthless federal "green jobs" program.

SpaceX took government grants to advance their technology (which is basically how every technological advance in this country happens). Funny how the LibCucks were cool with billions being wasted on shitty solar experiences, but when a white guy succeeds with something far more useful to humanity, they are triggered.

>NASA can stand on the moon
Only if Nazis take them there

Wow...democrats are anti business. Who would have thought.

kraut do you have autism or do you work for BMW

No, it's the same scam company.

ELON MUSK PLUS ULTRA

No. NASA is, and has been, a money grabbing scheme for the same old suppliers and engineers ever since the Shuttle program began.
Your country is a corrupt shithole, and not just since Obama.

This is satire, right?

WTF?! I love SpaceX now/

Werner von Braun is an American hero. He renounced his hun/kraut heritage during Operation Paperclip. He was all American in the end!

At this point im keen to fund these liberal retards. Ever wonder why the saudis gave so much to clinton?

This pushes normies more right.

>opinion

Why go to mars? Fix earth first

That's why the democrats want to destroy spacex. Private company success is completely against their narrative of more big government.

I don't know what that is.