Can we recognize a term for this particular shillings tactic?

Can we recognize a term for this particular shillings tactic?

After every false flag, and we start breaking it down, a certain type of shill comes along with a post like this:

>This arm chair tactian stuff needs to stop. You don’t know how evil the AR51 is and it’s the devil. Also don’t blame the victims for laughing on camera because you don’t know how human beings react but I know because I buried my dog and my meemaw on the same day and we all laughed and made jokes so only I know how a human being would react

I’m fucking sick of this shit. It’s emotional thought conditioning. No one is gonna tell me shit if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck

Ok so is his cointelpro or what? I need a name for these fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

La retarda

the soviets called them useful idiots

Appeal to emotion

m.liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
here’s the viddy

Yes, this. But they’re trying to appeal to emotions we don’t have. They’re trying to rewire the way we think when we already know in our hearts how things should be

It’s more like emotional sabotage

STOP posting this you NRA SHILL!

I know people who lost their lives on 9/11. My dad works at Nintendo, OK?

My best friend's cousin died at Sandy Hook.

My wife's son died at Parkdale Florida.

Get a life you fucking troll. Can't you see the guns did this?

Ok at least I’m not the only person who sees this shit

>I need a name for these fucks
Disinformation agents.

Maybe she survived?

OH YEAH AND MY GRANDPARENTS WERE AT AUSCHWITZ

>emotional saboteurs

What’s up Emosabi

This is how tumblr ages you
Nice dubbs nigga

All I can say is, by this point after the Vegas shooting, we had a list of the injured

>No one is gonna tell me shit

Exactly, because your mind is obviously completely closed. You are literally no better than any of all the other sheep out there.

Mine too. They killed yours.

Good one, user..wait..Were on?

kek

>who is this black girl?
and why is she sleeping in tomato sauce?

Deena Katz, organizer for the women's march for 2017 is helping the Florida students
Deena Katz is a producer on NBC's dancing with the stars.
Deena Katz has very close ties in Hollywood and has links to an Open Society account.
Open Society foundations is controlled by George Soros

"Tumblrina", when all else fails.
>Pic somewhat related.

Also here is a quote from the Wall Street Journal where Cameron Kasky spills the beans about Deena Katz

"The movement is becoming more organized with professional input. Mr. Kasky said Deena Katz, a leader of the Women’s March in Los Angeles, reached out to the students to offer support. She is now helping the group recruit pro bono lawyers to form a nonprofit, deal with permitting for the march and find a treasurer to allocate the millions of dollars they have received in donations, Mr. Kasky said."

wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

Shill destroyer bump

Good one. lost my shit

Kek

un fucking real. . .

Eh, but if they are less than 18 i dont know if names would be released. Were names in sandy hook released?

Autistsplaining

>You guys just don't understand how normal people work

This arm chair tactian stuff needs to stop. You don’t know how evil the AR51 is and it’s the devil. Also don’t blame the victims for laughing on camera because you don’t know how human beings react but I know because I buried my dog and my meemaw on the same day and we all laughed and made jokes so only I know how a human being would react

Wow, OP literally called it

>meemaw
Most people don't have a meemaw.

I did. She lived to be 95, and even outlasted Nanny. (great grand mother)

I so fucking sick of her face fucking hell

dubz don't lie

It's called CONCERN TROLLING,
It's one of many COINTELPRO (COunter INTELligence PROgram)- Techniques used by JTRIG, the NSA and other GLOW IN THE DARK FAGGOTS. If you want to know more about them, look into the files Snowden leaked, Yuri Bezmenov and Alinsky.

Check 'em and weep, spooks.
Here's some more info for the bluepilled.
The QRD is, they'll try to provoke an emotional overreaction because it allows them to demoralize and villify their target at the same time.