Interracial Family

I need a serious argument against racemixing and interracial relationships.
>No "Ugly" as argument
>No "IQ Drop" as argument
>No "it fucks the race" as argument
Not that i'm for it, but i want to know scientific facts against it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI
stormfront.org/forum/t896952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's wrong with using ugly chidren, or dumb children, or destroyed heritage as an argument, faggot?

Interracial couples have way higher divorce rates and the kids are more likely to grow up without a father.

Sage and report off all topic and troll threads.

Minnesota Transracial adoption study

You're welcome

Sounds like you want a particular reply. Those reasons are more than enough.

>I want arguments against it
>but you can’t use these arguments
suicide thyself

>implying IQ drop is not a scientific fact
>implying mutts are not more prone to psychological/health problems

se non sei un negro dimmerda ma sei solo uno sfigato con la jungle fever a cui piacciono le negrone ricordati che puoi scopartele anche senza metterle incinte, se lo fai rischi l'AIDS ma quelli sono solo cazzi tuoi

There is no argument against it beside the stormie-concerns you just posted. In reality more than 95% of people do not even notice it when they pass an interracial couple.

I'm sure everyone knows this by now but I'll reiterate cuz you asked. Exogamy decreases the chances of getting a recessive genetic disorders.
Take the Ashkenazi. They practice endogamy and as a result, they have a 1/3000 chance of developing Tay-Sachs disease, compared to a much lower rate amongst global populations.

It causes genetic damage due to outbreeding depression.

Because i want scientific reasons

>other countries are shitholes
>that look exactly like here, the least shitty place ever

Cazzo vuoi frocione io sono control i race mixing ma devo dare argomenti ad altre persone che non siano
"Eh i bimbi sono cessi"

Mixed children tend to suffer from more social problems because they have identity issues. This might not be a problem in all nations though, probably not a big deal in Brazil compared to Poland.

My children shouldn't be forced to live in pic related in the future just because some whores want to fuck Jamal.

My future children should NOT have to deal with this
youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI

>no cultural identity given to child
That's just a recipe for disaster.

I wanted scientific reasons to convince people it's bad

children will have health issues, look it up

Well you have outbreeding depression.

i dont really give a shit about mixed families as long as they are christian and are willing to fight the filthy jew

benissimo. allora mostragli i risultati del "minnesota transracial adoption study" che prova in modo empirico e scientifico che il QI è influenzato dalla razza e che i bambini non puri europei hanno un QI più basso di quelli che sono bianchi al 100%

>my little retarded Tyrone gets special treatment over your child because your child has 'white privilege'

If you are white, and want to niggerfy your genes, you should HAVE to live with them. Don't bring that shit around me and my family. We don't want to hear how oppressed little Jamal is.

Aah, christians ignoring carbon atoms again, their biggest nemesis.

It makes the mutt kids have identity issues. You don't even need scientific info for it, just look at guys like Elliot Rodger, Colin Kaepernick or Drake. The can't ever fully relate to either race so it kinda forces them to play the victim card as best they can for the perceived oppressed side.

Wut? I thought racemixing was good genetic wise, while having a child with someone who has similar genetics results in diseases.

fucking fine

>cultural desolation
the mutt child will not know where it belong and will not be embraced by either one, leaving it confused and frustrated, compounding a number of issues on it

>biological problems
mixed children suffer the chimera effects of race mixing, making their metabolism, immune capabilities and general health at risk as combining different races, that evolved in different environments and developed different traits clash with each other

there, how about that

I think it’s hard for them to get organ transplants, but they’ll probably just start growing those in labs, so idk

Racemixed people are usually pretty cool, but have to suffer regardless of being half white in a white community and doing white things with white friends.

Va bene lo farò

That’s not what biological chimera means. The word you’re looking for is polygenetics.

>interracial
This is repulsive.

The trick for proper childcraft is to go into the past to claim desirable traits, but not too far into the past. Ideally about 10-50k years. From that span of genetic distance you want a culture that's behaved in a way you find admirable for that period of time.
Working class white grils rushing off to the nearest congolian bar to find the groid with the steadiest paycheck isn't exactly the best idea, unpredictable results, cannot recommend.

5/5 bretty gud

>biological problems
i would love the proof of this, this nonsense gets spouted so often, ive yet to meet a single mixed person with biological problems plus youre acting as if pure bred white people dont have any biological problem when in fact
whites are far more likely to develop brain based diseases and cancers.

>I think it’s hard for them to get organ transplants
source?

identity crisis

Some of the most beautiful women are mixed race. But dating one would require associating with niggers and they are intolerable.

Mixed people will have an impossible time finding organ, or tissue donors in the event they need a transplant.

African americans for example have a higher chance of developing heart issues due to mixing with whites.

>Los Goblinos

Fucking making sure the family genes dies with her

>Mixed people will have an impossible time finding organ
source?

source?!

Basically im seeing alot of shit that cant be backed up

>>that look exactly like here, the least shitty place ever
They would like more like Brazil, which is pretty shitty.

I need to go to bed soon and the source is hell to dig up. If I see you in another thread I can do it. Somebody probably has it with them here though.

This. If there’s one phrase that perfectly sums up Drake’s personality it would have to be “victim complex”. You know how Drake is constantly going on about how bad his life is because of others. He should take a minute sometime to appreciate what he has for once.

If you do it just to feels special your a piece of shit, if you do it because you love someone who is another race it's understandable. Racemixing only really bothers me when its someone fucking some ghetto trash outside their race and end up a single mom. If it's actually a monogamous couple who plan to have a real future i can't hate.

You really think you have a better life than Drake? Hahahaha this board

Only sibling and interracial marriages make "problematic" population. Not same cultural one, because it's best as we see.

On this note, I hold a firm belief that the native Mesoamerican genes were meant to be imperialized by white men. The weak (((white))) Spanish genes did not do enough to conquer the Mesoamerican genes. If you look at the product of latinas and white men you will find the output looks more like the white man, and not ugly at all, sometimes even better than pure white offspring. Pic related.

I actually used to work with a Puerto Rican woman who was really against race mixing. We got along well at work but her argument was that mixed race kids lose their culture. They don't have a strong identity either way and grow up confused. She was also pretty opposed to mixed race neighborhoods too and understood why white people didn't want to live with anyone else.

I thought the culture argument was a solid one.

When did I say anything like that? Learn to read, you’re embarrassing yourself

Yeah I agree, the only race mixing that results in healthy, attractive offspring is one between Native Americans and Whites.

>ou look at the product of latinas and white men you will find the output looks more like the white man

That’s because they’re already 50% white. Schwarzenegger's kid doesn’t look very white though. There are definitely exceptions.

Puerto Rican’s are some of the most racially mixed people in the world though.

I never said they were supposed to look white, white is not always synonymous with attractiveness. He definitely is more healthy and attractive than his pure white half brother.

This gives a good explanation of the Genetic draw backs of race mixing.

stormfront.org/forum/t896952/

You're saying Drake is miserable and it's proof mutts are but Drake has a better life than you, more women and more friends. Doesn't sound like he needs sympathy from a faggot weeb on an anime website.

>That's because they're already 50% white.
Implying spaniards are white

how is ugly not an argument.

The only allowed mixing is with Asians.

This is not debatable

There are ugly purebreds too.

Yes, it is, asian white mixes are fugly. I don't care if they're the perfect mates they are not for you.

No, I was being sarcastic- like over the top hitting you over the head with it sarcastic. Go back and reread the post again. Everything I said is 100% the exact opposite of the truth. Drake never claims to be a victim, and he’s constantly bragging about how good his life is going in all his songs. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Oh my mistake, it's become harder to read sarcasm on here for me. my fault man.

I assumed you were implying in:

>the output looks more like the white man

In any case, I do think they are one of the better case scenerios of racemixing examples out there.

Attractiveness is objective.

DYER?

Already admitted i was wrong, dyer?

>give me an argument for X without be able to argue
Lel

>going to bed this early
Are you 8 years old, faggot?

Why do shills constantly post these threads with the stupid "you can use any argument aside from the ones that make sense" disclaimers? Nobody is buying your shit.

>still believe cherry picked picture from pol

Oh sweet summer child

well apparently they're not happy about it

yes im totally going to use stormfronts very non biased research

No goblins

Maybe her background redpilled her.

I think there is something inherently mentally ill with a woman who says to herself "I want my kids to look nothing like me or my family"

Faggot i want serious, unbiased scientific arguments wich is why "ugly" cant be used as an argument

mixed kids have a hard fucking time getting organ transplants and blood transfusion

>blatantly lying on the Internet

Wanna argument? Here pic related.

>ugly people make ugly children

Wow, science!

>i want to know scientific facts
>No "IQ Drop" as argument
Fuck off

SeeOf course it’s a fucking mutt promoting racemixing

Isn't an entire race being genocided out of existence reason enough?

christ

>I need a serious argument against racemixing and interracial relationships.
>B-but not those arguements.

>meme flag

People would call this a mutt.
But as you can see it's 100% pure bulldog.

>kids look like neither of them

why fucking bother