Caulifla

Is she the worst character in dragonball history? Why are her fans so cancerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LJg9UvoKvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be honest I see a lot more of "Caulifla fans suck" in here than actual Caulifla fans.

Because kids and teenagers that just got into DBZ are a lot more cancerous than they were back when 18 was considered the new hotness

That would be gohan fags. You don't see fake ss white pics of Califla do you?

What's wrong with her?

Pussy.

Worst ""character"" in anime period.

>the character is bad becuse her fans are cancerous
here we go again

This. Also:

>Why are her fans so cancerous?
Because they're all waifufags and all waifufags are pathetic excuses for a human being.

Kale is worse by far.

Why is she so ugly?

Caulifla a strong and a cute what's not to like

>both wrong
That is almost too easy.

But she is cute.

Delete this.

Not cute at all

Wrong.

caulifla is fine, her fans and gohan's fans are fucking autistic though.

I hate her but I still masturbate to her.

She's not for that.

Is this doujin only on nhentai ? It's blocked in my country

Answering your question: they are waifufags who were crying for "muh female fighters" in a shounen, ignoring the fact female fighters are always fucking boring to watch.

Only link I have is in there.

shit

Rather have autism dyke than tingles in SSJ2 Mary Sue.

At least the dyke stays in special snowflake gimmickland rarther than make SSJ look even more pointless

Of course not, there are many mirrors. And not resized for ants ones like nhentai does.

Try hitomi.la or just go down the google results.

DBS ft. Off-model Dyspo

I thought that his buffed up design with the forward curved neck with brig traps was pretty cool. Made him look more warrior-esque.

Gohan still exists dude

indeed

The Gohan/Cauliflaargument is dumb as hell but I have laughed at the OC from it, I'll admit

the haters are more cancerous desu

All of Dragon Ball and it's fans are cancer.

>people have been begging and offering to suck dick for female saiyans since freiza arc
>get female saiyans
>newfags cry about waifu faggots

I like it boiled or fried

I want to lick her fur.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2LJg9UvoKvk

I want her to fist me hard in my ass and bite off my foreskin while violently jacking it off with her rock hard fingers as I am pinned down by her, completely naked.

>2017
>not liking caulifla
I bet you're a gohanfag
Can't wait till she completes his blown the fuckout status and either turns Super Saiyan 3 or achieves Super Saiyan God in the tournament of power.

is she the best character in dragonball super history? why are the people who hate her so cancerous?

kys

OP, I'll give you my actual opinion on Caulifla.

Design-wise, I like her a lot, however, I think she needs a different wardrobe. Maybe something more modern. I do not like the baggy purple pants at all.

Character-wise, the only thing I don't like about her is how she attained Super Saiyan 1 and 2. Tingly feeling my ass. At least Vegeta taught Cabba by making him angry.

SSJ should be unlocked through intense anger, not through a fucking tingly feeling.

How come none of the U6 Saiyans have a tail?

I WANT TO SNIFF CAULIFLAS ARMPITS

That's not Uub.

Which lucky U6 saiyan is going to get FRIEZA'd?

She was rushed for the arc. She was introduced at a time when a crapload of characters were being introduced/reintroduced to us, and they gave barely any time to building her up. That meant that she had to have a single episode to go SSJ, and they came up with a bullshit asspull to make it happen.

I think fans would've actually preferred if she'd learned how to go SSJ off-screen, and maybe make her go SSJ2 during her fight with Goku.

I think the idea of Caulifla is fine, and there are plenty of moments with her that I enjoy, but they forced her on us in such a blunt way that fans can't help but feel whiplash whenever they see her onscreen.