Jojo

was hot pants getting turned on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkagvXwDsYU
youtube.com/watch?v=5P7ReniK0NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but Johnny was.

Does anyone have that pic where Koichi's guts are ripped out? Need it for research purposes.

Take your fetish elsewhere.

I forgot, what happened to Hot Pants?

She fell off a train and died.

Was reincarnated into Lazy Town.

She was killed off uneventfully like a few pages before Diego's death because Araki had no idea where to take her plotline so he just dropped it. Love Train moved a shard of glass to her heart or something while she fought Valentine and she didn't even get a proper send off, as soon as it reached her heart the POV swiched back to Valentine and she was never mentioned again.

Part 7 was such a let down.

Valentine was the best villain.

Why was Johnny even touching the chest? Wtf Johnny

It's tied with 6 as my favourite finished Part since the good bits were easily the best in the series and enough to redeem the bad bits, but you could tell towards the end that Araki just didn't care about anything except Johnny, Lucy and Valentine anymore. The switch to monthly probably fucked him around a bit since he probably didn't expect to be writing SBR for 7 years when the longest Part at that point was DiU that only ran for 3.5 years, so after adapting to the pace of monthly chapters he realised that if he wanted to write SBR the way he originally planned it then it'd take 10+ years and he wasn't ready for that kind of commitment to a single story. With how slow paced JJL is it seems like he's actually prepped to write a story that lasts longer than 10 years and I'm glad about that because it's been great so far, but man what could have been if SBR's publication early on wasn't so fucky.

Who wouldn't get turned on by the touch of a Joestar?

wanted to check if he was breathing. i guess he touched there because it was close to the heart. then he realized hot pants has some plump titties.

Maybe they were some sick ass Gyno and she really was a dude.

Oh thank god I thought he was gay.

But he had a kid between 7 and 8.

what's so great about valentine?

maybe he also checked her crotch too, which is why she moaned

Who wins?

Worst JoJo death since Narancia.

Certainly not fags that watch Ben 10.

I LOVE KAKYOIN

Narancia was trash, he deserved worse

False about never being mentioned again. Valentine brings her up and throws johnny an alt-hp's cream starter during their final conversation.

NAME ONE (1) GOOD REASON WHY GAPPY SHOULDN'T IMPREGNATE KYO

Valentine was an anti-villain.

You have the absolute worst taste. Not even kidding.

She's his sister. half-sister

>gappy acknowledges at last that holly is his mother
>which would also mean that he acknowledges kyo as his little sister
>he still has yet to take her out for ice cream

Wow, Gappy is a fucking shitty big brother.

She's his half-sister, so unless you want a very short Joestar lineage, he should lay off on that.

>His little sister works as his personal meido
Jesus Christ Gappy, even Joubin is a better brother to his siblings.

>implying Jobin didn't bust a nut in his car while Damo manipulated Hato

>Roasted what he think is his little brother's girlfriend, even considered killing her.

I would kill for a chapter dedicated to that. I mean, Araki did that type of thing once or twice in SBR. Where it was literally just Gyro shitposting in real life.

Sacrifices have to be made. It is all for the greater good of rising upwards.

I doubt Gappy wants anything to do with the word 'Ice' after his experience with Born This Way

Do you think we will get a flashback page to why Jobin got so emotional. I don't know how I feel about Yotsuyu/Damo grooming shotabin makes me feel pretty bad. I mean that might be why he's super hesitant about the doctors when Norisuke mentions it.
The downtime chapters in JJL are always great. I love the family and their interactions. It'd be down for a little more.
>Sacrifices have to be made.
Poor Mitsuba. Relegated to below Yoshiteru tier.

Hey... why didn't Bruno have Abbacchio investigate Leaky-eye Luca's attack... he could've found out exactly what happened with moody blues. He didn't have to go lick that child at all

Jobin was diddled!

So user's " that's King Crimson with a fancy hat." last thread was a little bit more on point than expected.
So when are we going to get a scene with Jobin getting freaked out by a priest/fortune teller who tells him about Johnny/Jesus's corpse.

Is Jobin SBR Dopp/Diavolo? His mom has some Diavolo vibes too with the whole burial situation.

Why go through the trouble if licking does the trick?

It didn't! He only found out two things:
1) that Giorno knew "something"
2) that a 15 year old with no gang affiliation could kick his ass

>jobin gets a doppio like arc where some fags accidentally molest him and then he fights a rock nigger

Araki shouldve had her sacrifice herself for Gyro, while he and Johnny were battling Valentine imo.

Anything to keep Gyro alive, he didnt deserve to die, screw that Zepelli tradition.

Did Johnny had gloves on? Or was it just part of his stand?

>betamax like Doppio
>traumatizing childhood
>incredibly loyal to Kaato
>basically wants to be on the climax
>probably obsessed with dominating because he got ROCKed
>speed king wears a mask and its expression is similar to king crimson's
>has a loving woman who is a non-entity and one kid with her. bossu was the only MV who did though Jobin seemingly cares about his waifu and kid unlike Diavolo
Also there's probably some Kira leftovers there because Araki said he had a doting mother

>that OP
just pure mod bait.
Posting this just in case it lives.

>not raping her right there
Ruined my suspension of disbelief desu

It's been a few hours, I think we're good.

>"NO! YOU'VE HIT YOUR LIMIT! I'M GONNA PUSH! NOW!"
>rohan uses heaven's door on josuke last second and writes "will follow kira"
>click
>the duwang gang yells after josuke and kira
>BOOM
>"YA-YATTAZO!"
>kira hears a faint yell from afar
>it was josuke looking angrier than ever
>"KIRA YOSHIKAGE!!"
>"B-BAKANA! HOW CAN THIS BE?! HIGASHIKATA JOSUKE AND HIS SHIT HAIR!"
>josuke rushes up against kira due to the rage of his hair being called shit
>killer queen is defenseless now that stray cat is gone
>dust biting is about to finish
>"DORARARARARARA"
>josuke and kira is sent to some unknown snowy place that looks like morioh back in time
>"DORA!!"
>kira gets launched into a flower
>kira gets the angelo treatment and becomes a flower that is now a morioh landmark
>josuke being injured from his battle looks around in the blanket of snow to see a car stuck in the distance
>josuke remembers this scene and familiarity of deja vu
>he proceeds to help the car get out of the snow by taking off his gakuran
>the mother drives off without stopping and goes to a hospital for her sick son
>josuke turns to his back in the field of snow and spots the kira flower
>josuke breathes in and breathes out
>"I feel completely refreshed. This is the GREATest high!"
>all of a sudden time starts reverting back to the way things were
>"Thi-This is the power of Crazy Diamond's Killer Queen: Bites the Dust!"
>josuke is back to where the ambulance was in present time 1999
>the duwang gang walks up slowly
>"So this is the golden heart of Morioh, huh?"
>josuke turns around looking surprised
>"No, this was all a team effort and most importantly thanks to my new stand power"
>everyone looks up to the skies to see reimi and all the other lives that have been lost by kira finally rest in peace
>josuke smiles greatly and poses
>"My Crazy Diamond... is not crash!"
>cue "Great Days -Units Ver.- (EDM Arrangement Ver.)"

might as well go nuts before it ends then

what the fuck

>when people say josuke should've travelled in time and became the guy who saved himself in the past

That would have been terrible.

HALF OF STEELY DAN IS FUCKING DEAD. RIP WALTER BECKER

What a slut

If Norisuke dies and Jobin becomes the next Norisuke. Does his stand name have o be rearranged too? So it's King ___?
Yeah, it's a bummer.
I wonder if the coming 2018 will hit a death toll like 2016 did. How old is Fripp?
2017 is pretty up there since Becker died in the same week as Sir Bruce Forsyth.
I don't want to grow old. Everyone who I grew up with is now either a paedophile or dead.

Rip Dan of Steel

>Theory that Josuke went back in time and was the man who saved him
>Twin Peaks finale has Coop going back in time and saving laura
>Both series about small towns and killers

Lynch & Araki co-written part when?

What was it meant to be before part 7?

Will the part 5 anime be as good as part 4?

If it doesn't get 50 episodes like Part 3.

It's Kings of Speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkagvXwDsYU

The fact that its taking its time to be confirmed makes me hopeful that it won't be as rushed and cheap as Part 4

>be as good as part 4
>as good as part 4

that's some really low expectations

Low expectations is pretty much the subtitle of part 5

Why did he exchange his Lamborghini for a chance to lick an eyeball?

Slut

It's not why. It's why not?

Okay, Sup Forumsnons, I'm reading part 6 right now and i'm confused as fuck. Why the hell did Pucci just do that weird ass pose? It makes no sense, and neither does the reason why everyone's turning into snails. Why isn't Pucci affected? What the hell is going on?!?

>tfw you're a speedreader

The snails thing makes sense how they explain it but it still doesn't really much much sense overall. Everything you're asking is explained though.

i've tried that pose a few days before and slightly dislocated my shoulder. he wants the same to happen to you, too. that's how evil Pucci is.

>Reads jojo
>already at Part 6
>Still wonders why people do weird poses

Reminder that Pucci is the only villain who hasn't exposed his body. And people think he isn't the purest.

Wait what's so hard about Pucci's pose?
I can pull it off

So what your saying is that "the sunlight being refracted in such a way that makes everyone think that they are snails, turns them into snails" makes sense.
I've done that pose before, it's actually pretty easy.

it is easy, i ended up pulling it off too. but it's physically unnatural to stick your elbow that far, and apparently i overdone it a bit

Was Weather Report's snail ability the most poorly thought stand in the series?

Not even close.

I'm starting to think so
Alright I'll bite which one is the most poorly thought one.

What stand power is more of an asspull than "light refraction makes you think you're a snail so you're a snail lol" ?
No part 8 spoilers pls

Silver Chariot Requiem
or Gold Experience

What do you think would be accurate anime adaptation years for each of the parts?

Why was Kyo forgotten

Part 1+2: 2012
Part 3: 2014
Part 4: 2016
Part 5: 2018
Part 6: 2020

Silver Chariot Requiem kinda makes sense in the way that it switches peoples minds, the thing that didn't make sense was how Diavolo was just able to abduct peoples bodies instead of being stuck in someone else's body. Although the way they beat him kind of didn't make sense.
As for GER, his power is pretty simple, It's just bullshit

1. Araki is a hack.

or

2. She'll get her time to shine again soon. Hopefully, after this Plant Appraiser stuff.

>Araki
>Not forgetting something

Starting to really doubt the latter for some reason

He can't keep getting away with it

Well the subliminal message does make some sense, one of the songs that the Stand is named after is incredibly relaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=5P7ReniK0NE

>SBR in 2022
>Jojolion in 2030

JJL will be 2024.

No no
I'm not talking about GER
I'm talking about regular Gold Experience

What was up with Diavolo having two souls? I get that Araki was exaggerating MPD but he went full retard there.

> how Diavolo was just able to abduct peoples bodies instead of being stuck in someone else's body
because Diavolo never had his own body, at the time SCR happened, it had X bodies and X+1 souls to work with. so bossu had to share the body with someone else once again.

the way they beat him kiiiinda makes sense too, only two persons who noticed the light were Diavolo (a bodyless soul being) and Buccellati (a wandering soul bound to dying body, rather than a living human at that point of story). not that it explains that clusterfuck of a fight much better, but it's something