David Hogg Turned Out to be Hyper-Intellectual

Reading through his reddit posts we can tell he

>owns two businesses in E-commerce
>fixes drones
>maintains a 4.25 GPA despite taking impossible-tier subjects like calculus
>is most likely going to University of California where Berkeley is located
>knows a lot about economics
>all this and he's only 17

Either he used his intelligence to publicize himself after the incident or the deep state chose him because of his intelligence. But even if he acts like an average kid on TV he knows exactly what's going on and is using it to his advantage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw
reddit.com/user/davisgreen111/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums NEETs BTFO once again.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Patrick Bateman

If I would have his parents, his family conections and his family money I would have been also a genius.

why is his head shaped so retardedly

Doesn’t this genius have to study 4 hours a day to maintain his 4.0?

FBI agents make about 110K a year after being in the bureau for as long as his dad did. He wasn't a 1%er. And how would that make you a genius?

And? Even with 4 hours of study a day you still need a very high IQ to maintain that

Because he's a Chad

Students haven't returned to that school yet.

So is this what is needed to get into Berkeley nowadays? No more working in a soup kitchen for community service points. Only non-diversity slots available are for white kids that managed to get a constitutional amendment repealed.

>a kid born into a succesful family that has gone to good schools has been able to achieve something that you poor fucks will ever do!

Colour me surprised.

No no no, he wasn't going to berkely because of this incident. He was going to Berkeley before since he managed to get such high grades, run two businesses, repair drones, and basically be an ubermensch.

FBI agents only make 110K a year at the time his dad retired. Why do people assume this kid is part of the Rockefellers or something? Also being born rich has nothing to do with grades, it shows his IQ

hi david

>fixes drones

I race drones as a hobby. They are simple as fuck. 4 motors, 4 propellers, a flight controller, a battery, and the speed controllers for the 4 motors. That's it.

If you have basic soldering skills you can repair drones. That's what makes racing them so fun. You can crash one at near 100mph and obliterate it and have it up and running again with like 45 minutes of work.

All that, and he can't spell basic English words.

I tried that even with help calling the company, it doesn't work. We just threw it out and bought another one.

Actually he can, and you know he can.

>owns two businesses in E-commerce
probably given to him by his dad, a fed
>fixes drones
again, dad is a fed
>maintains a 4.25 GPA despite taking impossible-tier subjects like calculus
I learned calculus at like 14 and did graduate level physics at 20, lel
>is most likely going to University of California where Berkeley is located
of course he is, Berkeley exists to train the next generation of left-wing activists, research there is purely incidental to its primary goal.
i too can recite left-wing platitudes and have "economists" confirm they are correct

Calculus is incredibly simple, you have to be 18 to post here

most obvious case of mkultra I've ever seen

fuck this little useful idiot
he'll be jackin' it in san diego in 6 months

Soros owns all of this kids social media, every thing is scripted user

>Hyper-Intellectual
>misspells "friend" and "weird" multiple times on twitter
>spells politician "polition"
>uses "prolly" in a post that millions will see
This kid is a moron whose 4.25 GPA is a glaring example of the coddling of millennials.

its white privilege

The you must be full blown retarded. I blow mine into pieces and get the back together and running multiple times.

Drone racing is awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw

MACHINE GUN OWNER PUBLIC REGISTRY NOW!

> just like the public sex offender registry

he is clearly a fbi/cia plant

>fixes drones

This kid knows how to use a screwdriver and replace plastic gears? What a genius!!

>4.25 gpa
>the limit of gpa is 4.0
>somehow this kid has an A++ gpa

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>25+ replies
>no prrofs requests

Shut up gun lover NRA shill.

Then you're a fucking loser nerd. I bet this is you

>muh spelling mistakes
You mean just like Trump, and besides who cares about spelling on the interwebs?

>This kid is a moron whose 4.25 GPA is a glaring example of the coddling of millennials.
Except it's a lot harder to get good grades now. My dad went to Harvard business school and when e saw the math I took in highschool he said he didn't do it until second year of university. Also my dad never really learned to write an essay until university either and he got in. It's a lot harder for people now.

its over we lost

nobody can stop him once he uses the Potera earrings to combine with Destiny

>>fixes drones
I'd bet you could learn this from you tube.

ur prolly a troll xD

Yeah sure repairing a technology that took humanity 10000 years to invent since the dawn of time is TOTALLY easy

It's probably a different system

Here's the proof

reddit.com/user/davisgreen111/

I can say I do a lot of shit on reddit too.

>muh spelling mistakes
>Except it's a lot harder to get good grades now.
The absolute state of millennials.

If he goes to berkeley I will make sure to redpill him.

>muh FBI dad
Doesn't help much

>I learned calculus at like 14 and did graduate level physics at 20, lel
I never understood it and i take it at 18 and I'm high IQ.

>of course he is, Berkeley exists to train the next generation of left-wing activists, research there is purely incidental to its primary goal.
Still need great marks to get in

>i too can recite left-wing platitudes and have "economists" confirm they are correct
He clearly makes his own thoughts

Calculus is incredibly difficult, I'd even say impossible. You have to be trolling.

In you could get 0,1,2,3,4. My GPA after graduate school was 3.75.

Now everything is shifted up and the + - mean extra or less points.

>it's not impossible to get good grades after they brought in 100000 150IQ chinks to raise the standard
Sure bud, sure lol.

He wouldn't be a leftist then

Anyone who knows basic economics knows righjt-wing economics is a failure.

>I never understood it and i take it at 18 and I'm high IQ.
your IQ is probably not that high, this is some elaborate bait

he's borderline illiterate

>impossible-tier subjects like calculus

Both my parents are Ivy League grads. There's no reason I wouldn't be high IQ. But then again you're just doing r/iamverysmart trolling.

He's a 25 year old brainlet. The fuck outta here

There is an idea of a David Hogg...

You're clearly a loser nerd. This is you

>can't compete with bugpeople who can't even build an escalator or not fall down an elevator shaft
You're a fucking disgrace to the white race. Millennials were a mistake.
>t. Gen X

GOTTA BLAST

>hyper intellectual
Yet can’t remember his lines

Name a modern and widely accepted economic school of thought that supports the concept of state run healthcare.

brainlet pls

In high school, AP classes are worth 0.25-0.5 more. t. 2014 grad

>Both my parents are Ivy League grads.

I never would have known. Imagine, they raised another asshole just like them.

>drama nerd
>chad
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

calculus is not hard and I learned it at 15

>Calculus is incredibly difficult, I'd even say impossible. You have to be trolling.
>I never understood it and i take it at 18 and I'm high IQ.
>high IQ

should I tell him guys?

I am gen z actually. 18 years of age. And there is 2 billion Chinaman of course their will be some 150IQs in their, and that's who we compete with

>what is nervousness?

MMT, the neo-Keynesians

I think you mean he's a nerd.

He's the one who would get beat up daily in highschool.

Too much cognitive dissonance. It wouldn't work.

Loser nerd, get the fuck out of here.

I'm not an asshole

He could be a Chad if he worked out though

Calculas is VERY hard. My dad still doesn't understand it, and never really did. He graduated Harvard business school

I have a high IQ, both my parents are Ivy grads, where else would i get my intelligence from?

He has Chad potential

dios mio...

I knew something was up with AP classes.

You're literally nigger tier if you think calculus is "impossible-tier"

not in burger school. Literally doing homework in other classes and sleeping in classes can get you a 3.8. Our top class person was shared between a smart women and a women jock who was student aid for 3 hours a day. big controversy.
I was lazy but would still take higher level classes just bc. Corrected chemistry teachers and physics teachers multiple times.
t. lazy burger nominated for both class slacker and most likely to president.

He had like a 2.0 gpa when he was in california

he also types like a retard

It's a different system that's been put in place since we graduated
In Virginia, it's possible to get a 5.0 if you are all college level and AP classes, it's fucking retarded

>high school calculus
>hard

You're literally an absolute LOSER if you can do calculus. Literally everyone in my HS calc class was bullied the shit out of.

>Calculas is VERY hard. My dad still doesn't understand it, and never really did. He graduated Harvard business school

I struggled with math my entire life and breezed through calculus when I finally took it in college. Its good to know your Harvard educated dad is dumber than a low IQ state college grad like myself.

You mean a list of houses to rob.

Can any of you prove what equations you've done lately?

*are getting A's in college level and AP courses

>I have a high IQ, both my parents are Ivy grads, where else would i get my intelligence from?

not from them apparently

-Rothschilds bow to Hogg
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls CNN with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Hoggdangrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Hogg babies
-David Hogg said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a chinless angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Hoggbots inside you right now
-Hogg is are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Hogg bunker in Wilkes land?
-He learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Hoggs. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Hogg
-David Hogg is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

That's absolute shit. In burger school you need to do an incredible amount of work and studying to even pass. I barely passed and i studied

You're right, they're not hard, they're impossible.

>the whites wanted to kill this
The jealousy truly is strong.

hes lying on the internet

this narcissistic rat can't even be a crisis actor because he fumbles his lines

>being college-bound or having a high gpa equats to high intelligence
You know how I know you're a kike?

Top kek bru

>neo-Keynesians
Keynesians consistently fall in and out of the mainstream because they can't accurately predict anything and almost non of their ideas work well if at all.

>calculus is hard

Pfffft, have you tried literally paying attention and having the attention span beyond that of a squirrel?

In competition to send more kids to college, many high schools offer Advanced Placement classes (run by The College Board, makers of the SAT) with raised points. An A in one is five out of four and a B is four. There are even schools which raise points for honors classes, allowing their valedictorians to earn 5.0 GPAs.

sex

>kekistan trolll
Hope a nigger shoots ya.

straight A's are a 4.0. A+(usually 96.5% or more) are more. And then additional systems.
stat pad with a couple classes and then take a couple classes colleges love.

>calc
>hard

AHAHAHAAHAHA

>breath

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA

oh my good god, are you a nigger by chance? would explain alot.

>that flag
>retarded

Checks out.

And the fact that you think knowledge is something to be ashamed of and that intelligent people should be bullied, reminds me that I should remind you that this is a +18 board.

2/10 for making me reply

Wow a Jew is an "intellectual" color me surprised.