Wich DNA site is trustworthy and worth the price?

Ive heard rumors that 23andme puts nigger and jew DNA in the test results. Myheritage is pretty cheap and i dont remember hearing anything about the results beeing fucked with. Is it worth it? Tell me wich sites you used. And did it affect your views or boosted your morale in any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im a Dutch/German mutt and i wanna see if what my results are.

>Inb4 Dutch/German is the same.
No theres a diffrence.

>Sending your DNA to any of the databases

23 and me is owned by google. Do you really want google to own your DNA? Why do you think mostly young white people have died from the flu epidemic this year?

you'd be paying to sell your sequenced genome to the bad guys.
I'd suggest you simply don't.

I got my DNA tests on Ancestry.com (it's run by mormons) and received 1% European Jew but I'm skeptical if this is genuine or political shit thrown in.

If you're interested in the full results: 46% Italian/Greek, 37% Eastern European, 10% Caucasian, 5% Western European, 1% Jude, >1% Middle Eastern.

I did hear that it could be planted on crime scenes so that makes me paranoid. But would alternative sites like myheritage be any good? My eyes are shit colored and i wanna know why.

Just send a sibling's results instead. More than likely it'll be really close to yours.

I bet they do throw in some nigger percentages into it.

la atrocidid...

Holy shit dude you're a mystery meat for sure.
Anyway i think you having 1% jew wouldnt be impossible since The mediteranian aswell as eastern europe beeing a mixed region (Mongol invasion, Huge jew population in the east, Arab invasions on Greece/Italy.)

kek that picture

I know right, Sometimes i wish i knew who made them so i could ask them to make more. Feels bad my hair turned dark once i cut it short.

None of them, there's been a push for allowing law enforcement access to their databases (which is already happening in the US but not yet europe i believe)

>Implying purebred Europeans can't have brown eyes

You think that's a mystery meat? Wait till you hear my mother got 1% Finnish.

None!
Only people who are insecure of their heritage uses that shit.

t. Yusuf bin Abdullah

They can but im still curious. My grandpa was in the waffen SS as a nederduitser so im just curious.

Whateva' Tyrone!

Hi Cletus.

Well you're not wrong.

I can smell the wallmart sharts from here.

Hey Swede, what part of Eastern Euro? We might be related.

AY MIOS DIO CABRONE

Your ancestors really fucked around

I'm Macedonian (inb4 Greek screeching)

this

it's okay, sweden. you're totally white...

Åk hem

El goblino

>giving your dna away and paying for the 'privilege' of someone else telling you your history
Talk to your family and find out who the weirdo is that does genealogy as a hobby. There's one in every family and that will give you a deeper connection to your family and history than a slip of paper from a lab.

ledsen ansikte ;(((

>paying for your dna to be stored on a database

They all look like bullshit to me. I've seen tests where identical twins/triples get their DNA examined, and they receive different results. Or you send your DNA to two different places like Ancestry vs 23&me and get COMPLETELY different results. Not just off as in 40% vs 45%. But like one saying you're 80% british isles and the other saying you're 60% german.

Don't even get me started on the methodology they use. Maybe I'll bother with that shit in 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

>those noises

You might be part Jewish or African OP. Stop denying it and get off the racism train.

Greeks are pure
germany is the mongrel capital
there were no arabs in Greece

You're forgetting about the Ottomans my dude

turks are mongrels
Greeks are pure

I wonder who's behind this type of shitposting

This, and if you are white you don't need some faggy Jew test to tell you.

Only mutts care about DNA tests, and giving them your DNA is a recipe for disaster.

>willingly giving you DNA to private corporations for sequencing and addition to their (((databases)))
Fucking dumbass, kill yourself for even considering that to be a good idea.
>hurrrr I'll just give away information about myself of uncertain value because why the fuck not?

Family tree dna
Living dna

There's a few good articles out there that review the dozen or so dna test services. Search for it. 23 and me and ancestry are the most popular but are supposedly pretty mediocre.

>ITS GEORGE SOROS!!!!!
>SAFHBLAFASKFUAGSFJAKYGASF
>BARF BARF BARF
>GEEORRGEA ZORAZ

Don't use american sites they want to make the entire world brown

>give us your gene sequence goy
relax OP we're all 3% Australian anyway

I find any group of people of who the Devshirme (blood tax) was imposed up on to be 'pure'. Also praise Vlad Tepes.

top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0

Min gud är den nightmare fuel

lel

substitute the green wife beater with an American flag

none, they are all datamining operations who at best are going to make a profit off your DNA without giving you a share, and at worse are databasing everything which will be used by the next genocidal dictator of europe.

A bored guy wondering if ancestry sites are even worth it whilst shitposting funny mutt memes?

Ayy lmao maybe i will.