LEAF UNIVERSITY WANTS TO GENOCIDE WHITES

A university in my homeland apparently wants to genocide whites. The university is Trent University in Peterborough, Canada.

What should we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/41mikes?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This part is fucking gold.

Contact the human rights association about this. Contact the media and tell them this group is promoting racism. E-mail the dean about this.

E-MAIL EVERYONE.

Stir the shit just like these assholes are doing.

It's just a speaker being brought in by the students union. I would love to see the 4ecording of it, I'm sure it's total garbage. Never been more proud to be a UofR dropout.

>Michael Cappello

What are the odds he's a kike?

>our taxdollars are paying for this

The degree of obliviousness to live around subhuman natives and think the only reason the huff gas and rape their nieces is because of white racism.

So glad to be in UofS. From the looks of it, we are significantly less cucked.

Ontario was a mistake.

If he's against colonialism why doesn't he give his house to Injuns then move back to Europe?

>saskatoon

I know. It's a fucking disgrace and this deserves to be the #1 news story in Canada. Can y'all help me spam this to Canadian and American media?

Bump

Why don't more people support shipping all the negroes back to Africa?

Here is how you deal with it. But expect a backlash so you would have to be a brave individual.

1) Put up almost identical fliers but change whiteness to blackness or Jewishness

2) Show up with a megaphone like the leftists do to our speakers are shout them down for being racist

3) Involve right wing media outlets and record everything for youtube views

Rules for Radicals 101, hold your enemies to their own standards. Leftists would also call in bomb threats.

Because he's likely from Israel, not Europe.

why do you think

Better to virtue signal and misuse taxpayers funds but everyone here knows the typical behavior of leftists

Its hard to tell with the sephardics compared to the ashkenazis but he still sets off my jewdar

We anons need to spam this to the media then. Anyone have contacts with RW media?

twitter.com/41mikes?

This douchebag has a (((white))) saviour complex.

My brother went to Trent U for his poly sci. Now he's PHd at York University and a radical communist over 100k in debt and resents himself for being white among other things. Great investment.

>trent university

lol

Even in liberal fantasy cartoons the nogs are getting arrested.

What research are these bullet points based on?

How does that happen? The more I read about communism the less I liked it. And I eventually came to hate it and everyone that supports it.

Do they just teach some edited version of history where Holodomor didn't nappen?

Because Schlomo has everyone by the mind balls

>muh white settlers on stolen land
>implying white colonialism wasn't the best thing that could have happened to them
>implying it's not also the best argument against mass immigration
The NDP literally says stuff like this in Parliament and they all look like fucking GOOFS

I think it depends on person disposition. People who know they cannot compete in life are more likely to support communism.

Wishful thinking and bullshit. Looks like some of "epistemicide" faggotry trend

"Whiteness" = the ideological metanarrative reducing white psychology to the hatred/exclusion of other-than-whites.

Familiarity = "Bias"
Perception = "Discrimination"
Norm = "Stereotype"
Prominence/Majority = "Supremacy"
Subject of Prominent/Majority group = "Privilege"
Competence = "Exploitation"
Difference/Disparity = "Double Standard"/"Injustice"
Culture = "System"
Majority Identity = Exclusion/Supremacy
Minority Identity = Diversification/Oppression

"Dismantle Privilege" = Eradicate familiarity, perception, norms, prominence, majorities, competence, difference, culture

This is bullet points of feels over reals

>Put up almost identical fliers but change whiteness to blackness or Jewishness

And go to jail because hate speech

"Anti White is not OK, hateful racist go away!"

bongbro bump

Looks like some idiots did a short brainstorm session and came up with some bullshit contrasts which are hardly based in fact.

Color me surprised.

one group will never rise above picking redwing blackbird eggs in the swamp, the other will.

neo marxist indoctrination in action. We need to keep fighting it - get everyone reasonable (any side of the debate)

(((WHITE)))

I want to secede from you anglo animals so bad

One father present too many in that scribble.

Seems like there's just very few conservative / right wing types in those programs and the professors are all radical progressives so the material they are receiving is catered towards cult-level brainwashing. I remember listening to him rant about how much he hated "the conservative student", implying there was just the one outspoken right wing student in his class.

As for his personal views, he developed the hatred of "capitalism" and anti-god type views pretty early in the program so I'm guessing the social groups you get involved with play a big part as well.

The trips of truth

We should also try to get the attention of Jordan Petersen, Gadd Saad (he is a goodly kike), Steven Crowder, or Stephan Molymeme as they are all Canadian and have the fan base to bring this national or even international attention

Whites
>rational/scientific method
>one objective truth
>use writing
>because they're civilized
Abbos
>subjective because they aren't communicating
>diversity in knowledge because everybody is too stupid and ignorant to know the truth
>Oral because the wonders of capitalism stole all the abbo pencil trees
Kinda woke if you ask me

Quebecois are parasitic kikes with worse accents. Albertan here

Jordan Peterson would be best to confront this guy. From Cappello's twitter feed it's safe to assume he's a massive neo-marxist that is part of the regressive university establishment.

>We donot need de wyte pipo writing systim

Yeah, so is every other Canadian professor. What makes this cucks stand out?

JUST

You should go there and ask the guy why he isn't holding himself to his own standards, then offer him a rope

Create a carbon copy, changing White to Jew.
Wait for police to come.
Point them to the original.

He's the only one standing up to them within the academic system... Have you even been paying attention?

Good, then fucking end this farce of a Federation already.

Things like this being allowed is fucking retarded.
I feel for you whites

sure, no backsies when you can't pay for your bloated public sector, corrupt politicians, subsidized universities

All supported by the multicultural hellhole of Montreal.
Once we secede, better believe we won't let natives and niggers ruin our advancement in hydroelectricity, diamond, gold, iron and aluminium production.

Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck

> tfw the autism hits so hard you horshoe to being a feminist

Is this an eighth graders presentation?

colledgge

No these are common in social science lectures in University. Most of the time you just shut your brain off and take notes.

When exam time comes you just make sure you remembered the keywords and try to string them up in a coherent manner.

This. All the communists I know, this applied to. Losers who act prideful in public, but you can tell EVEN they know they don’t have the ability to effectively compete in the market.

So, in that sense I get where they are coming from, but they also oughta realize that functioning humans are not going to just give incompetent losers our stuff because life is unfair.

>
you faggots whine about alleged muslim invasion of europe, then when it comes to native americans you are all like whites good bois dindu muffin

This is actually a great chant.

>Implying Native Americans that didn't have states, institutions and laws against illegal immigration and migration movements aren't a warning for our own nations as to waht will happen if we don,t push anti-immigration laws.

Wait - does this guy literally have the JUST haircut? What the fuck? Is this a meme?

Muslim invasion is happening right now. Natives lost their land hundreds of years ago. That's the difference.

Also what self-respecting individual is going to allow themselves to be wiped out because your ancestors did bad things in the past. Get real faggot.

Makes perfect sense

The difference is that we actually improve the places we conquer you literal faggot

Can someone get his attention? I don’t know how, and do not have the means. Surely someone on this board must have connections, even the lurkers reading this but not posting.

Kek

Absolutely fucking nothing.

It's all horseshit that we fund as taxpayers.

These people are absolute frauds and should all be fired.

>>implying white colonialism wasn't the best thing that could have happened to them
Like 90% of their population was killed off by disease and the rest was practically driven to extinction.

It's an average white privilege talk that they have every 400 times every hour

Are those tinted lenses? lmao.

wtf, im so glad my family moved from that leaf hell hole when i was young.

So you're saying I'm right

First things first...you need to be afraid of your situation. Your government and your university don't give a shit about *your* human rights, so factor that in your actions.

Secondly, you have to pick your battles. You're there for a degree, so don't get your name attached to your actions until you got it.

As for what to do...get acquainted with Kek's methods. The SJWs are a combination of different identities, so the overall goal should be to get them to attack each other.

Don't try to create opportunities. Wait, observe, and strike with deviousness from the shadows only when you see an opening.

Yes, how well did that invasion work out for Native Americans?

OP you've got to attend and film this shit in secret
then ask some basic question like why asians and indians do better financialy per capita?

>1) Put up almost identical fliers but change whiteness to blackness or Jewishness
Won't work and you will look like an idiot, fuck whiteness doesn't mean fuck the whites (race ). But the white system build by whites that they think it's oppressing them somehow not sure how
Leftist change the meaning of words and hide their true meanings in order to control the argument and narrative, they have been doing this since marx.
>2) Show up with a megaphone like the leftists do to our speakers are shout them down for being racist
It has nothing to do with race, you would appear like a white make defending his privileged, it will prove their point
>3) Involve right wing media outlets and record everything for youtube views
Sure but it won't be expetacular, also it proves the leftist points.
Angry white (privileged ) guys and media defending their privilege and shutting down peaceful poc struggle against systematic racism

amerindians were a nomadic people that hadn't even invented the fucking wheel yet. europeans coming to NA was the best thing that ever happened to them.

Canadian independence should be revoked with immediate effect.

>why asians and indians do better financialy per capita
If he starts asking questions they have no answer to then it he'll be outed an infiltrator. He needs to pretend to be part of the cult and not ask difficult questions.

God I wish I could edit my posts.

If he starts asking questions they have no answer to then he'll be outed as an infiltrator*

You Brits are in bad shape too as far as i'm aware. Tories are cucked AF and Labour is climbing in the polls. At this rate Corbin is going to install his politburo and turn your country into an Orwellian nightmare.

That's the same "progressive " and modernist thinking that is exporting LGBT crap and tolerance and bullshit to the world right now.
>"my values are better than yours you fucking native, so deal with it "
>"my values are better than yours you bigot, so deal with it "

Show your flag faggot

Love it

You should beat your brother and shame him to death.

I don't think you're making a valid comparison

Their numbers have increased at least tenfold since Canada was civilized and the welfare sucking cunts have the gaul to cry genocide.

They sold their land for fire sticks and fire water.

Well then I guess is ok to exterminate your kind since you have become to weak and cuck to life, in the same vein that natives were almost extermine for "being too weak"

Holy fuck white people are such pathetic cucks.

I'm glad I'm Asian. White skin bros, sort your fucking selves out kek

>(another) failed spic colony

nobody actually likes the natives here bud

with the name "cappello"?