Leafs what the fuck is wrong with this guy? I've never seen a world leader act gayer. How did you end up with this cuck?

Leafs what the fuck is wrong with this guy? I've never seen a world leader act gayer. How did you end up with this cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightlog.in/2018/02/trudeau-india-khalistanis-01/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People were trying to vote out the previous cuck Conservative leader Harper but they took it too far, most were hoping for a minority government but gave him a majority by accident. Worst mistake in Canadian history...

Embarrassing. What an idiot.

I know what you're asking yourself. When will shadman do commissions? I dont know senpai, I just dont know

Cry more about trump while you're at it.

He promised them legal weed.

He won't win re-election and the Tories will take Ontario. With over 70,000 part time jobs lost in Ontario in January alone because of the Liberals hasty minimum wage increase, people are realizing things are not as great as they thought it would be.

This.

It's been 3 weeks since minimum wage went up... people I know who were vehemently FOR it have now completely changed their tone and about faced out the issue because they now realize that:

a) the cost of fucking everything has risen significantly and it's no easier to live

b) they're now paying more taxes on everything because the price of everything went up, making it no easier to live

c) even though they now make more per hour, the government just taxes and takes it all from their cheques each payday, making no easier to live

d) all those years of hard work and raises they worked for to get ahead were all for nothing now that the government raised the minimum wage ( poverty level) again and their employers didn't raise their wages accordingly to compensate so they're effectively making minimum wage again, making it no easier to live

e) everyone's workplaces are laying off, cutting positions, firing, downsizing, going out of business, eliminating shifts, replacing cashier's with iPads, importing cheap TFW immigrants to cut labour costs and they're now not getting enough hours each check to pay basic bills, making it no easier to live

This is how fucking retarded our country is.. it literally takes the majority of our residents voting in policies that will actively destroy our standard of living and plunge us into hard times for us to realize they're bad ideas and why they shouldn't happen in the first place.

We're fucked.

The women voted for him because he was "cute".

This is how he keeps the vote you dumbass

Friendly reminder

Yeah.

And now the PCs are topsy-turvy with the Patrick Brown mess which only helps Wynne.

Even the fucking pajeets are wondering that. He fucked up so bad that even on Indian standards he's a fuck-up.

I love the guy the lulz have been amazing and only seem to get better defiantly will be voting for him in 2019 just to see his end game

This

>

Why didn't someone just get on the stage and punch him in the face?

>goes in for a kiss

HAHA this fucking guy is incredible

Because he promised to legalize weed, and everyone hated Harper. Nobody was going to vote NDP.

Sad thing is, is that he's either going to get a second term, or we're going to get a poo as our next PM. Another round of shit to fuck our country up more than it already is.

Wew lad is this real?

>rightlog.in/2018/02/trudeau-india-khalistanis-01/

very real

Trudeau got voted in because:

>Using his father's fame (would be like a Kennedy running)
>People got tired of Harper and wanted a change
>People didn't know his platform - let alone Harper's
>Canada usually cycles between Liberals and Conservatives
>Single issue voters
>People who wanted weed legalized
>Pro-immigration people
>People who didn't want us involved in the middle east
>Muslims
>People invested in feminism/gender issues
>Environmentalists because Green is non-existant, NDP didn't have a chance and Libs are greener than Cons
>The whole strategic voting thing which took votes from the NDP in order to oust Harper
>People who just happened to like some liberal policies
>People who like the welfare state
>People who like hate speech laws and increasing them
>Anti-Israel people
>People (especially women) who thought he was hot
>Recent immigrants
>Refugees
>No beard
>Anti-gun people
>Anti-oil sands people
>People invested in social justice
>Anti-racist people