Classroom of the Elite

What does this expression try to convey?

>how disgusting

>my hand is stuck
>fuck my life

Please do not use localized titles.

But the Japanese title is stupidly long.

Reminder.
Every girls is best girls.
Except Whorikita and Two face bitch.

I'm just dropping by to say that Ayanokouji is my husbando. I am very wet for him. I would like to confess my love to him and I hope for my affection to be reciprocated.

Don't use your phone in the middle of class Sakura

Second worst girl

>Muh Megabuster

Autism.

Then just put "Youkoso Jitsuryoku"

It means she was retarded and got her hand stuck in a bottle and has to ask 50%man for help.

This

>Regarding Ayanokouji and the shipping war, I think we won't see any romance for a long time. Mostly due to his character. While he seems to be this OP character, his monologues shows a person clearly understanding his lack of social knowledge and reading social cues. This is his first time in society after all and his lack of common knowledge has gotten in in troubles several times.

>Putting Karuizawa's panties in his pocket when it was found in Ike's bag, and Ike giving him them to dispose of them, is so stupid and only with help of Hirata did he get out of that mess. For how cool he usually behaves, he still short-circuits in these situations like any teenager put under pressure.

>His strange belief that 50s are the average score during tests, his plans sometimes backfire(mostly for the lols) shows how out of touch he really is.

>He also tells himself that he lacks the confidence to pursue relationships with others, opting for clearly defined ones that lack ambiguity. His act of not trusting anyone is also a barrier he will have to break down, though he seems to have enough in him to be honest with some characters, saying he won't lie to them, at least postponing when he has to tell the truth.

>He seems to go any lengths to achieve results, but he clearly shows preference to the well-being of his classmates in the long run. He has made some progress from Volume 4 regarding his feelings of trust and friendship, but he is still far too defective for talks bout shipping right now.

>While he doesn't feel like doing it, in the end, he progresses as a person who needs build relationships, maybe that's why he took personal actions (he risked expulsion several times in Volume 4) and put himself in the cross-fire for the first time. It may also be the reason he started befriending other students like Manabu, Katsuragi, Mio after that.

When do we find out that cripple smug is the secret mastermind behind everything, even 50%?

Kushida is best thotfu.

He's obviously going to break out of that shell and pick a girl by the end if the author's words are to be believed. The afterword for volume 4.5 pretty clearly states that by the end MC will be more than friends with one of the girls including girls that may appear in future volumes. Of course, my experience with LNs tells me the main girl (Horikita) will win. But if the author wants to break that trend and do something different he can give us a surprise win from one of the less expected winners like Ichinose, Sakura or Kushida. Even Sakayanagi if he feels like giving a dark horse victory.

She's clearly trying to create the perfect husbando. She's 50% there.

Small correction, the afterword states he will transcend friendship with one of the girls present in that volume. Now this is pretty much a wild card since nearly the entire cast is present in 4.5, but the catch may be in the "transcend friendship" part. You could read this as "the winner will be one of the girls he is friends with at this point [4.5]".

I agree with you that he will pick a girl by the end, not before. Despite what the people trying to force shipping claim, romance is not the main focus of the series. Heck, it will probably be a minor event that takes place near the end of the LN and can be seen as the reward or confirmation for his character growth.

I would digress on the "Horikita is the main girl" part though, for the simple reason that there is no one "main girl". They are all main girls, it just depends who the spotlight of that particular volume is on. For instance this was Suzune in v1, Airi in v2, and Kei in many of the recent volumes. I agree Horikita is the first girl and one of the main girls. But she is not "the" main girl. No one is.

Considering the author's past works are Eroge VNs, I think it was always a given that Ayanokouji would end up with somebody at the end. The interesting part will be who, considering in VNs you can have the MC end up with every girl.

>he can't copypaste
Leave the internet.

Well one way out of friendship is becoming an enemy

>it's a ben-to end

Cuute!

>You could read this as "the winner will be one of the girls he is friends with at this point [4.5]".
In that case wouldn't that come down to:
Horikita, Kushida, Sakura, Ichinose, Karuizawa, Ibuki.

>I would digress on the "Horikita is the main girl" part though, for the simple reason that there is no one "main girl".
Thank you for the input, but sadly people will still believe that Horikita is the one main girl for being the female that got the focus in Volume 1.

That's the thing. I realized earlier that the author has written quite a few eroge visual novels prior to this LN. And as we all know in VNs, being the "main girl" doesn't really necessarily assure you victory since there are multiple routes. Of course, this isn't possible in the LN unless you introduce time travel. But I'm taking this as more of a hint that "any" girl in 4.5 can potentially win and we shouldn't rule out even the less expected ones. But like said, there's the possibility that he's playing with words and only the girls MC is friends with in 4.5 can win. That would limit the girls down to Horikita, Sakura, Kushida, Kei and Ichinose since he isn't close to any other girl by then.

Also like said, becoming MC's enemy severely hurt Kushida's chances. But I wouldn't rule anyone out yet until vol 7 comes out. There's still the possibility, however unlikely, that Kushida gets beaten but forgiven and goes on her own redemption mini-arc.

Kei a best. Translations can't come soon enough.

>Putting Karuizawa's panties in his pocket when it was found in Ike's bag, and Ike giving him them to dispose of them, is so stupid and only with help of Hirata did he get out of that mess. For how cool he usually behaves, he still short-circuits in these situations like any teenager put under pressure.

To those asking why the D-Class girls are mad at 50% in volume 3, this is why. Well you'll see in the next few episodes anyway.

Indeed. All in all its too early to tell what will happen regarding Ayanokouji's romance. Since with the current closest girl to him Karuizawa, the most he's felt towards her is some regret over deleting her "Happy Birthday!" message. So there's still a ways to go with MC's emotions.

>there's the possibility that he's playing with words and only the girls MC is friends with in 4.5 can win. That would limit the girls down to Horikita, Sakura, Kushida, Kei and Ichinose since he isn't close to any other girl by then.

I'd perhaps put Sakayanagi as a contender as well, considering she's the only one that knew him from the past.

>There's still the possibility, however unlikely, that Kushida gets beaten but forgiven and goes on her own redemption mini-arc.
I just don't see her getting expelled, essentially removing her from the story, she's either going to be beaten and get redemption or won't get beaten yet.

I heard from a previous thread that Karuizawa is an antagonist during Volume 3, but if the reason is due to a misunderstanding, I guess that's not so bad then.

She needs to get fucked

This series should have been a visual novel and the anime adaption should have been Amagami format with 24ep

>There's still the possibility, however unlikely, that Kushida gets beaten but forgiven and goes on her own redemption mini-arc.
In what universe do you live? Because I can't remember a single anime, manga or LN where a girl wouldn't be redeemed in this kind of situation. She might not compete for MC, but she will definitely be forgiven after volume 7.

Well it is his fault in some way really.

This is also the reason why I hate his current group of "friends". They are just too moronic. His new circle is a fuck lot better and feels more like an actual group of friends. They hang out, go to the movies, etc.

lol you guys Sup Forumsctually interested in this crap?

The lack of pleasure of being cummed inside.

Waiifufags and shipping war

All the girls so far are too cliché, making them boring on a level never before seen

>lol
Go back to Plebbit.

>After the class had been getting better along and working even better together, much thanks to Ike and his knowledge of camping, nobody else in class had experience in that field, someone in that group stole Karuizawa's panties and put it into a bag in the guy's tent (therefore it could have been anyone's tent for that matter, except choosing Ike would put a dent on their morale).

>The girls starts suspecting the guys. Hirata, willing to prove the guys' innocence decides to check all bags and pockets himself since the girls only trusts him. When there is only Ayanokouji, Ike, Yamauchi, Sudou left they check their own bag discovering the panties and panicking, gives them to Ayanokouji and thrust into a situation he has no control of whatsoever, a rare thing for him, he puts them in his pocket, preparing to take the blame himself. Hirata discovers them, looks at Ayanokouji in the eyes then tells the girls nobody had them. Hirata then makes Ayanokouji look for the real suspect, except Ayanokouji can see that Hirata doesn't trust him.

These 3 fucks need to go.

What's weird here is that the baka trio didn't get the priority search.

I mean there are cases, especially in "edgy" manga and LNs were a cute girl actually doesn't get forgiven and gets written out (or killed in said "edgy" works). Of course, I know Youkoso isn't that sort of LN. I concede. I'll fix my previous statement. There is a pretty good chance Kushida gets redeemed in vol 7. I can't wait until October so I can read the spoilers. But yeah, I have a feeling MC will spare her from expulsion in exchange for her network or something along that line.

>After the class had been getting better along and working even better together, much thanks to Ike and his knowledge of camping, nobody else in class had experience in that field

There are ur answer.

I beleive the class C boss is the only one getting expelled he needs too be

>These 3 fucks need to go.

They do go. After vol 5 when 50% man goes 52% they start feeling inferior to him (as they should) and basically zone him out of their group. That's actually a good thing, because it let him build his own circle of friends who genuinely like each other.

Yeah. Ryuuen's the one who's gone too far. He's targeted Karuizawa. 50% man might go serious mode for her depending on what Ryuuen does to her. Despite her screwing Class D over repeatedly, Kushida hasn't done anything "unforgivable" like that yet. If they can beat Class C and take their spot, they might be able to forgive Kushida since everything ended up well while Ryuuen gets the lion's share of the blame and gets expelled.

>In that case wouldn't that come down to: Horikita, Kushida, Sakura, Ichinose, Karuizawa, Ibuki.
Mostly yes, though I'd disagree in the case of Horikita and have doubts as for Kushida. For Horikita, I don't think they ever were friends to begin with. Rather accomplices if anything. The difference is just that they were accomplices on significantly better terms back then compared to now, though it should be noted that Horikita had already begun to grow a bit wary/cautious of him at that time.

I don't know exactly how he viewed Kushida at the time of 4.5 (besides the obvious not fully trusting her part), but if we go by the latest volume she has 0 chance. She may get a redemption arc thing and be forgiven, but it should be noted that if such a thing comes to pass it will be solely on the behalf of Horikita (and her development as a character). MC actually is set on getting her expelled; he cares for results and sees her as an actual liability that will get in the way of their efforts to reach A. He doesn't trust her promises or words, and would rather just remove her. Ironically enough, if Horikita would forgive Kushida and grant her her redemption it would likely only put her at further odds with mc and widen the rift between them.

>Hirata discovers them, looks at Ayanokouji in the eyes then tells the girls nobody had them.
Hang on, if that's true then why do the girls antagonise 50%man?

>making them boring on a level never before seen
I think you have never seen other anime.

How exactly would 50% go through getting his enemies expelled? Cook up a so amazing keikaku and then it goes?

There's 2 other idiots without convenient camping skills to doubt first.

>This is also the reason why I hate his current group of "friends". They are just too moronic.

Agreed, plus they're also not uncommon (Hajimete no Gal) his new group seems more fun to hang around with, plus they actually study.

If such a thing ever comes to pass, I would expect Kushida's redemption arc to involve earning back MC's trust. Horikita isn't the one she has to worry about, Horikita is the one who's determined to save her. MC wants her expelled like you said. So if, after vol 7, she is saved by Horikita and will be redeemed I think most of her effort will go towards showing MC that she can be trusted again and won't betray them anymore. Because MC seems to operate more on logic than emotions, and if so, Kushida's social network is still a VERY valuable asset. She has perhaps the best social network in the whole school. If he has her on his side, her network will place Class D are a massive advantage since they'll have contacts and potential spies in every class they can blackmail at any time using Kushida's info.

This is the spoiler regarinding volume 5.

Student Council President Manabu vs 52% Ayanokouji

>During the selection of who to choose for the individual events for the athletic festival, they used a grip to measure their grip strength. Not knowing what the average was, Ayanokouji asked Sudou who said it should be around 60 kg. Believing this, he adjusted his grip strength to this, without asking someone else for other opinions, something he lamented later. This means that he gripped too good and now he's 2nd in grip average, just behind Sudou.

>During the class relays, Miyake said he had sprained his right ankle and hoped to shake it off, realizing it wouldn't, he asked someone to replace him. Ayanokouji suggested himself, to everyone's surprise.

>Waiting for their turn, Ayanokouji and Manabu strikes a conversation. Just note that Manabu is a real monster. Manabu showing surprise that Ayanokouji was the anchor, though he is just a replacement he answers. Some banter between them about how the class has changed and Ayanokouji mentions that it was because of Horikita. Manabu asks if Ayanokouji has any motivation for this, which he says that it was as usual. It's just an athletic festival with results already decided.

>He then mentions that it was regrettable that Manabu won't see them graduate because their class will become strong. Manabu says he isn't interested in their class. Ayanokouji asks if he was interested in him as an individual which picks Manabu's interest. Ayanokouji invites him to a serious competition between those two, which Manabu says is should be interesting. A first year and a 3rd year having a duel between themselves. When it's their turn they start sprinting, Manabu waits for Ayanokouji and them to start together, letting other teams pass them. They leave only one phrase to each other "Run all you can!".

>Everyone is shocked at the speed of those two, overtaking everyone.

Cour length is currently unknown, so it remains to be seen if we even get to the point of 50% man ditching his ""friends""

It's because I've seen other anime I said it's boring actually

New clique is vol 6 stuff so we were never there even if the director wasn't wanking to Horikita.

It's 12 episodes. The box set already confirmed it.

Oh shit, the 52% meme was actually true? I thought you fucks were joking.

Don't see how the story can progress unless he gets expelled. Redemption for him seems really unlikely.

If Ryuen is stupid enough he might try to physically beat-up and/or attempt to rape Karuizawa next Volume. All MC then has to do is record it and bam its over for him.

It is true. Also, he completely obliterated the student council president at that race. That actually made him very popular amongst girls in volume 6. Some are now even saying he's more handsome than Hirata. I imagine if he ever went 100% all the girls would flood the earth with their juices.

Depending how anime adapting volume 3 we can atleast see how Yukimura interaction with MC.

A valid point, though I do disagree on this part:
>I would expect Kushida's redemption arc to involve earning back MC's trust.
for the sole reason that I don't think MC ever trusted Kushida to begin with. You cannot regain what never was there. But as you said, her social network would prove a very usable merit, especially if you consider the MCs goal to unite Class D under Horikita as the leader/figurehead, and mold it into something that can ascend to A under her lead while he watches and supports from the sidelines.

It will probably be something among the lines of Horikita deciding to save Kushida and keep her around, MC disagreeing but Horikita saying she will assume full responsibility and shit. Maybe sob story about Kushida saying how sorry she is and coming around, and then MC will probably give in and go with Horikita's wish. But similarly to how he prepares backup plans for everything Horikita does he'd probably keep eyes and a shadow leash on Kushida to make sure she doesn't try to pull that crap again.

Or the author just lets her be expelled anyway and puts Horikita completely against MC. We'll know next month.

This anime was the first show from this season to interest me after I finished up some of my backlog shows last week.

What a shame that it's ending so soon.

Most likely since he already knows Ryuuen is targeting Karuizawa he'll do what he did to Sakura's stalker. Let Ryuuen try to rape or beat up Karuizawa like said. Film it but stop it before it gets too serious. Then go hand the footage over to the principal or one of the teachers. There. Ryuuen is out for good. And without him, I think it's very likely Class C will just implode onto itself and collapse. There will probably be infighting amongst them and many other students will get expelled. That might be enough for D to overtake C. If MC is wise he can help install a puppet leader for Class C so he can effectively control both classes at once from the shadows.

Why did they make Haruno a guy?
The way she hits on Hachiman is too literal this time.

>using the girl you supposedly care a lot about as bait
Now that's just cruel.

>LN ends with him going 101%

Not if he stops Ryuuen before anything serious happens. Like, let him corner her and vocally threaten her. Maybe hit her once or twice. Then step it and stop him. His vocal threats and physical violence should be enough evidence to expel him. Of course, he can always apologize to Karuizawa for that and vow never to do that again. It's a necessary evil to BTFO Class C.

I don't see him doing that to Karuizawa now. Unless she actually agrees to it.

This kind of plan would have been fine if 50% and Karuizawa's closeness was like in volume 4 or even volume 5. But volume 6 changed that already.

Do the books actually get into percentile power ratings for the main character or is that just an Sup Forums meme?

it's just a meme you idiot, i don't even think anyone else call MC 50% outside of Sup Forums

The anime said he went 50.5% when he was arguing with Sensei.

If this show didn't have cute, thicc girls, I would have stopped watching a long fucking time ago. I mean really, we're going fucking Lost/Lord of the Flies now? Adults are willingly thrusting high school kids into this scenario?

I mean, who gives a fuck if this is the best high school in the nation. What's their fucking prize? This is getting too ridiculous.

i too demand more realism in my korean pictograms depicting the machiavellian social scheming of a lab raised superhuman autist

>What's their fucking prize?
You know, a sponsorship from the fucking state. Did you skip the first episode?

The fucking prize is that the school shapes them into future world leaders, celebrities and famous athletes. It's like Harvard except a thousand times better and more prestigious. So basically if your kids go there you can be assured they'll become Presidents, Nobel Prize winners, top players in the NBA or world famous celebrities. It's almost a 100% guarantee. The only downside is that the school is ridiculously cutthroat. Even a small misstep can cost you your future. And the people in lower classes like D have less chance of attaining the above bright future than people in A class. That's why everyone is scrambling to get into A. That will guarantee them international fame and success.

What about Sudo and Albert

It's more believable if it's just kid shenanigans. As in, I can fucking believe it more if the kids all make these fucking cliques centered on getting to class A, and basically fucking each other over in any way possible. But the show is set in the "real world," and the fucking prize is a "real world" job like president, so it doesn't making fucking sense that adults would consent to a violation of human rights and just thrust kids into a deserted island. It's probably gonna be that meme where they'll say "we'll be monitoring you closely and may step in at any moment if you fuck up," but they won't because that causes more drama. It's just bad writing in context with the world-building.

Sponsorship for what? I don't know, for example, where the fuck is getting all this info. Could you elucidate, Mr. Know-It-All?

>Sudo
top player in the NBA
>Albert
Personal bodyguard of the president

>But the show is set in the "real world,"
what world are you living in where japan has set up a small city for the sole purpose of education and set up a competing class system specifically designed to incentivize the students to covertly fuck with each other?

I dont know much about Ibuki except something about her being a class C spy. How does she end up being friends with 50% man?

True, but there is a national government in place, education is still highly valued, to the point where a fucking high school is more important than college, and the students aren't going into this school because they have superpowers or some shit.

Yeah, the concept of the city school isn't technically realistic, but it can feel real in the context of the story. Throwing a bunch of teenagers into a deserted island for a "survival" test, you know, survival, as in implying they can fucking die, does not work in this context. What'll they gain from it? Working in groups? Oh, you mean what they've been fucking doing the entire show?

Fuck off.

Does it hurt being this autistic?

>exhentai.org/g/1110835/643633f464/

Literal buckets of cum right now.

Not really, but it really must suck being as fucking stupid as you are and resulting to petty insults because you're too much of a shit-for-brains to substantiate your argument.

Sorry brainlet, maybe in another thread.

You're the one inflating it to death being an option. The teachers are there too so if there's a serious health risk they can call to pull out injured/sick people. It's about as survival as Survivor, I don't think they just let people die there.

why do you link to a panda

I want to marry sensei!

This from C92?

This face is my fetish.

That's not the guy you were arguing with btw. I didn't respond because you started sperging out saying nothing intelligent then told me to fuck off. There just happen to be multiple people that see you being an idiot who can't handle the fact that his immediate assumptions about the setting didn't make any sense.

>What'll they gain from it?
Purely speculating here because the show doesn't explain it explcitly: as both the title and the first episode explain, this is a school for the elite. Everyone who graduates (even D class to a certain extent) is guaranteed entry into the highest strata of society. Think France's Grand Écoles on steroids: these are the guys that will be running Japan in the future. As such they also need non-academic skills: resourcefulness, hardiness, ability to bargain, managing limited resources, on-the-fly thinking et cetera. I'm going to assume this is what the survival scenario is supposed to train (or at least measure): their ability to deal with an unexpected but dire situation. Basically a smaller scale preparation for a "Mr. Prime Minister, a Korean warhead will hit Tokyo in 20 minutes. Wat do?" kind of scenario.

Perhaps. But it doesn't mean that I am wrong about it being fucking stupid, or that something'll happen and the teachers will be too late to respond. Because if this incident doesn't create drama, it wouldn't have been written.

It's a fucking stupid idea, and you can't prove me otherwise. I dare you to.

Oh god it's you 2 autistic fucks again.

I fucking love that you people that just jump in to point and laugh have this fucking "I am so above you" thing going on to hide your stupidity.

Guess what, fag? I don't care about your fucking opinions, especially if you can't substantiate them. Pointing out that something stupid is autism? Boy, you sure do have a critical mind.

You should have fucking been aborted.

I guess, but it still feels out of place and just doesn't work with the context the story is placed in. You're dealing with other fucking people, how much more unexpected do you want?

>You're dealing with other fucking people, how much more unexpected do you want?
Your autism is showing.
Most people deal with other people on a daily basis. They don't need to venture out of their basement to meet another person to talk to.

That's not even a stressful situation.

You're retarded and have shit reading comprehension. I am not the guy who called you autistic. I am the guy who pointed out that your assumptions about how similar the setting of the story is to real life are fundamentally flawed.

>I don't care about your fucking opinions, especially if you can't substantiate them.
Saying something is stupid is also an opinion you moron. And you didn't substantiate shit, you just sperged out about how yeah there are many other unrealistic things happening but those don't count and this does because this is the one that triggers you.

Someone spoiled it in this thread, the drama is literally a panty thief.