Why Do You Hate Him?

He only wants the country's best.
>inb4 "muh gunz!!"

I think its his smug demeanor combined with his apparent ZERO knowledge about how the Constitution and campaign donations work.

Because some rich boy in Florida who was "traumatized" does not have the authority to strip me of my rights simply because of his feelings. Fuck off shill. Sage.

Another Anderson Cooper CIA fag that's been a favorite at Podesta Pizza Parties. His brain is gone.

Because he's literally a fed plant.

dishonesty

because now every hipster is busking with a suitcase kick drum. it's not cool anymore, if it ever was.

Because they don't want to end of like sweden. Now fuck off back to sucking Somali dick.

he looks stoned as fuck in this pic

He got blacked by an AR-15, there's no coming back for him.

his reddit is still up davisgreen111

>his apparent ZERO knowledge about how the Constitution works
pic related

>he does not have the authority to strip me of my rights simply because of his feelings
True. But ain't he allowed to start a debate?

nice source btw

>Somali dick
Sup Forums buzzword

Because he's a commie faggot soyboy who wants to get rid of the bill of rights.

>Trying to make fame for yourself over the backs of dead children
>Wanting what's best
Pick one.

>pic related
Pic bullshit. Founding fathers had machine guns.

So if the 2nd amendment, which guarantees "The People" the right to keep and bear arms doesn't apply to The People, but a Militia, then the 4th amendment stipulates that the Militia has the right "to be secure in their Militias, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the Militias or things to be seized."?

That's not a rifle, that's a LMG HK MG4
also:
>free press in 1776
>free press in the Internet era

Founding fathers recognized that technology would advance quickly, they were all geniuses. Right to bear arms was founded upon the principle of not letting the government get too big and powerful. Nice try, swedecuck

>The weak should fear the strong

Pic related

Mostly, but not exclusively, because I'm told I can't.

You must hate a lot of pol posters then.

>flag
Opinion discarded.

>La Goblina