Dragon Ball Super

Dragon Ball Super thread.

I am thoroughly enjoying the Tournament of Power arc so far, but the last episode was definitley the weakest.

Also is it me or does Gohan look really weird now for some reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X_FMibSdpIU
youtu.be/hDr93H4VBMo
youtube.com/watch?v=42HNvl0e26I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get ready Vegeta, you're next

Whatever you say, Tenshincuck.

TEN SHIN HAN
SHIN KIKO HO BARRAGE!
BELIEVE IT!

Vote whether or not you think he gets knocked out next episode

youtu.be/X_FMibSdpIU
did kai do super saiyan 3 better?

You think Sean started having nightmares when they told him he would have to repeat the SS3 transformation?

Whatever happened to Cabba?

its kinda funny how the sideeffects which made ssj3 seem powerful at first are actually caused by the form being shit and hemmoraging ki like a burst dam

he's contributing to the misc explosions longshots

The screams are way better, but the dialogue and music aren't as good as the original Funimation dub. Still 1000x better than Cuckuchi, though.

Vegeta already surpassed Beerus in the manga
When are Vegeta and Goku going to surpass Whis?

no

youtu.be/hDr93H4VBMo
@3:03

Why is Tienshitcuck so shit?
Literally has the least eliminations out of his entire universe.

when they surpass zeno
and by they I mean goku, vegeta is banished back to the catch-up wagon until the next arc as per standard procedure

>manga
>Goku is totally aware of everything but he just fails trying to catch all bullets (and he don't even notice it until he sees the scratch)

>anime
>he was off guard so the bullet got him lol xD

Is Toei even trying?

just a reminder that Roshi is the strongest human now thanks to nofap.

Beerus a cute

>Goku is totally aware of everything but he just fails trying to catch all bullets (and he don't even notice it until he sees the scratch)
>he was off guard so the bullet got him
you just said the same thing twice

>being aware of the situation but being too rusty to catch all your targets is the same as being off guard
Pedro...

I want to make love to Frieza

Why is Gohan so huggable?

>being aware of the situation but being too rusty to catch all your targets is the same as being off guard
it is.

demon clan conditioning

Did the number of stars on each character's Dragon Ball change between intros?

>tfw when I'm completely burned out by super
I used to watch it when it was actually airing with excitement, but now I don't watch the episode until days later because I honestly don't care anymore. This entire tournament has been a massive disappointment.

No, but some characters change position in the group shots

>pedro can't English
How's that sopa de macaco Ignacio?

>being so weak willed you can't avoid giving a faggot like me another (you)

Why does everyone but tenshinhan get a powerup?

I like tenshinhan

letting your guard down means the same thing as getting sloppy. prove me wrong

Tenshithan has always been a jobber. It's your own fault.

So Big Green always had the Two-Star, then.
Ending theory confirmed

>being drowsy is the same as being angry. prove me wrong

>literally not blocking an attack due to being unaware = having your skills go to waste to you
As expected from a low IQ spic. Enjoy your Down's,Enrique.

>Yuusei Oda
>seiyuu for Geene, a God of Destruction
>seiyuu for Anat, a Supreme Kai
>seiyuu for Catopesra, aka "p", who has pale blue skin, round ear, white hair and convenient sunglasses when unmasked
kinda gets the noggin joggin
shitty but non-spic theories are the best

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

awareness is a skill

>I pay no attention to anything

Reminder that super is shit

Dbz made me a vorefag

Remember that time a literal who with the confirmed power of same as the ginyu force beat piccolo, who was at least SSJ level?

DBZ powerlevels were at least consistent

>Krillin got fucking brutally killed by one of Picollo's top henchman
>Tien managed to not only manage a Mafuba nearly on Piccolo but stood up to one of his supposedly last great henchman, Drum, he still got his ass kicked but lasted longer than Krillin even did

I still don't understand how Krillin is still considered "the strongest human", because of Namek bullshit power up? Also am I wrong in thinking Trunk's Burning Attack is some sort of modified version of Tien's Kikouhou? They seem like such similar attacks

Krillin is strongest because Toriyama said so.

It's literally never been stated that Krillin is the strongest human. It's a meme made my butthurt manlets that sort of just stuck.

That reminds me the whole "I'm rusty so I'm going with Whis again" thing makes no sense in the anime because Goku wasn't rusty, he was just off guard and that always happen in the anime

how strong is roshi now anyways? he has to at least be zarbon level, right?

Calm down Caway

He's not even Raditz level...

>I am thoroughly enjoying the Tournament of Power arc so far

No, because Tagoma was killed by Freeza before his training and Shisami was quickly defeated by Gohan :^)

I want to snuggle with Leone

>powerlevels were at least consistent
>franchise were getting pissed in the right way lets you hit two weight categories above your own
every single time gohan freaked out and hurt someone while just a kid proved beyond reasonable doubt that powerlevels are bunk

>taco
That reminds me where I'm supposed to find good english scans of the RoF manga?

It's the opposite you cuck. Gohan confirmed that Tagoma was stronger than he was during the Buu saga.

as strong as ss1 vegeta was when he trounced #19, but he knows better techiques

>He's not even Raditz level
Yeah right.
He was able to go toe to toe with base form Goku when he was possessed.

Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

Whatever you say, Humancuck.

>Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.
its a net gain in dps meaning its a power boost

He can take out Freiza's goons, and those goons are definitely above Saibamen.

>those goons are definitely above Saibamen.
so was Cui

>I'll have to make a CONSCIOUS EFFORT to lower my power level to the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM in order to get holed by one of your attacks
>I wasn't looking lol
Totally the same thing

Depends. How long has he done no fap?

Maybe Cui back then could have killed off Roshi back then, but not RoF's Roshi.

Krillin was tired when fighting Cymbol.

I guess you're just going to completely ignore the part that shows Goku getting shot by Frieza's beam when he wasn't looking either, right? Dumb humanfag.

Toei can't stay on model for even a still frame. I thought you had to know how to draw before you could animate.

Reminder that Vegeta will ring Frost out next episode for daring to dishonorably attack him.

If I remember it right, that Mafuba never happened in the manga. He practiced too much that the rice cooker had cracks on it so he had to ditch the idea.

all through the first half of Z, people noted that earth's warriors keep their power level low by default and only raise it when attacking or otherwise using a technqique

>shot comes from the front
>he wasn't looking

>Limit Break INIFINITE Super Ultra Mega Galactix Multiversal Saiyan Angel Dragon Goku
>vs Superman
>Superman punches Goku
>Goku lets his guard down
>Goku dies

I love Freeza-sama!

There's always Freeza-focused episodes to make things better.

At the very least, Tenshinhan went out being helpful. It was totally contrived, but the writers were trying to say two more powerful team members were in danger of getting ringed out, and Tenshinhan's distraction lead to three opponents getting the axe. It was just kind of boring in execution after Roshi got the best episode of the arc.

>I still don't understand how Krillin is still considered "the strongest human"
he one shotted three saibamen, who were each as powerful as raditz
>Trunk's Burning Attack is some sort of modified version of Tien's Kikouhou?
burning attack is a generic ki ball, but trunks does a lot of needless hand movements to trick his opponent into thinking its actually a big deal they can't afford to be hit by. in that moment where they are focused entirely on dodging burning attack, trunks moves in for the kill while they are flat-footed, so to speak.

Wait, what? Is this a thing now?

>Gohan look really weird
Nothing out of the ordinary here.

youtube.com/watch?v=42HNvl0e26I

Oh my god
The salt of Tienfags is actually getting close Vegetafags and Gohanfags

I would say Tien and Roshi are above Ginyu levels with Krillin being a little more powerful. Maybe base form Freeza?

Fuck off

i love /ourguy/

VEGETA IS NOT A JOBBER

>14 episodes for 40 hours to pass before tournament
>10 episodes for first 16 minutes to pass in tournament
>9 episodes for 5 minutes to pass before Namek blew up.

By the end of this we'll have blown straight by Namek Time. This shit ain't ending until 2019.

Isn't plague also a Caulifag?

He should go be bad at fighting games and draw hot monster girls instead

Shut the fuck up retard

Nice blog

No he didn't, he said he was comparable to him NOW
Before that, the scouter said ginyu levels strenght moron

>Dick Tracy is back

Shut the fuck up retard. VEGETA IS NOT A JOBBER.

Whatever you say, Saiyanfag.

Shut the fuck up retard

>Frost jobbed to Hit
Will he job to Jiren next?

Reminder.

Cooler > Frieza