Would you rather

1.) Live in the woods and provide for yourself all of the basic necessities of life; barter and trade for your comforts and luxuries.
2.) Work for a corporation where you will be paid but always at the risk of losing your job due to a profit margin
3.) Work for the State which ensures that collective work is properly allocated, orchestrated, to each contributing citizen

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anneleeze/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to be a doleCHAD and have an army of wagies slaveing for my benefit

Holy butterface
Too bad her Instagram is now private

*blocks your path*

I still would the face

Age of tittie monster ?

>4.) Live innawoods but make money by being a highly successful author and raising a picture-perfect family.

I do live indawoods, I am self suficient, I have a very comfy life that I'm willing to die to protect

Gibs #1

Taxes.
>we all work for the state

>Work for the State which ensures that collective work is properly allocated
That's the only one in the list that's a utopic illusion leading to global evil.

"butterface"

Fuck is wrong with you?

She is perfection

What do you prefer? Beards?

1 - Inefficient, will ensure poverty living
2 - Always a risk, but there are millions of jobs, surest way out of poverty
3 - Fiction, the state cannot accomplish this and must continue sucking on the teat of the other 2

Her face looks like melted mozzarella .
I mean it’s easy enough to ignore byinclining your eyesight a few degree downwards, but she’s either doggeystyle or cowgirl material

So do you propose we destroy All States all together?
What's the purpose of the State then?

TITS
I
T
S

I would melt my mozzarella on her face if you know what I mean

>What's the purpose of the State then?
To be the monopoly on laws and imposing force of the laws as it should be. Every "state" is different. For instance, I prefer one that has a Constitution for free speech and guns defense compared to EU commie cucks.

is this that annaleaze bitch from anonib?>

1.) Live in the woods and provide for yourself all of the basic necessities of life; barter and trade

1) without a doubt. With the occasional raid on statist fucks when I feel like it.

And just what do you find attractive if not her?

>1.) Live in the woods and provide for yourself all of the basic necessities of life; barter and trade for your comforts and luxuries.
Do I have to necessarily hunt and grow food? I'm not much of an outdoorsman

>1.) Live in the woods and provide for yourself all of the basic necessities of life; barter and trade for your comforts and luxuries.
This and only this.
I'm a buy so much gold and guns.

How will you get your food and shelter in the woods?

i want to impregnate her and feast on her milkies

1.) Live in the woods and provide for yourself all of the basic necessities of life; barter and trade for your comforts and luxuries.

However life without internet, smartphones, modern medicine and banking is pretty rough, so I'd only go off the grid when SHTF

She looks like a typical mutt American.
Flat round face and slutty.

>growing, foraging and hunting/fishing also livestock.
>for shelter you can build a concrete box for like less then ten grand.

Growing is outdoorsy.
Trapping is also viable

work for the government
hell I DO work for the government!

This works for me

>Trapping is also viable
Can you find game trials?

instagram.com/anneleeze/

>instagram.com/anneleeze/
>"borderline schizo , sorta fine tits tho"
At least she's honest.

>Live in the woods and provide for yourself all of the basic necessities of life; barter and trade for your comforts and luxuries.

Live inna woods. Anyone who doesn't pick this is an unnecessary leech that should have been purged years ago.

based leaf

shes comes from money, her familly is from chicago and shes going to school at emerson

basically this
it's either
>be free and self sustaining
or
>be a slave
>be a slave
if you pick anything else than #1,you're a cuck and not worthy of your ancestors

I'd rather be a neetbux and bang hot bitches all day

off yourself

Can I opt for #4?
>Live in a small tribe where you are the only hunter, thus valuable to the community and handsomely paid for your meat, pelts and tusks.

na

I'd rather bury my face in Khazar Milkies

I thinks this would eventually form from #1
but then human nature strikes again and whos going to be the leader of the tribe

NOW we're talking

I've been working towards this over two years. Almost there. And without debt. Next summer start's building if everything goes well.

You should read Walden and get some insights on doing this if youre serious.

I envy you soumi bro,I wish I could move there and live in Lappland or something,be free and self sustaining for the most part
go fishing daily,hunting and stuff like that
all I have here is my shitty garden where most of the seeds that I get, die after one harvest (no joke it's a law by the EU)

The woods sound nice.

Thanks for tip. Yes i am sure. This has been my dream since i was a boy.

where should I start when I want to read this stuff?
suggestions?

4,. Own my own corporation, and treat employees like the slaves they are.

#1. Since my earliest memory it is how I wanted to live but the high cost of living, debt, high property taxes and mergers putting me out of many jobs has made it unattainable so far.

I hated monopolies and Corporate America when I was young and thought it was enslavement. Now I am old and consolidation is 10x worse and competition in most industries against them is getting to be impossible.

I am at a point now that I want to see these people rounded up, put behind bars and these monopolies broken up, sold of and proceeds going to pay down the US debt.

I would start with completely dismantling Amazon, put Bezo's behind bar followed by Google, Facebook, Linkedin and then to the food industry monopolies where just a handful of companies control everything we eat.

Living in the woods ? Comforts ? Luxuries ? Sounds good, First option please.

I don't know about specific survivalist/outdoorsman stuff but Walden is a good book about learning some insights about living in the woods. The author pretty much went off grid and wrote about his experiences.

Also maybe, Nature by Emerson. The Transcendentalism movement is a good accompaniment when your out inna woods.

going innawoods is the most perfect reality. i only hope one day i can afford to do so.

thanks based ancap bro

1 is best
Also get fucked commies

Also does anyone know of any good innawoods/prepping websites/youtube channels. Like genuine survivalism. Not boomer tier shit.

How will you make money to pay for property taxes? We are not allowed to live free in this world government owns everything and we just pay rent to them.

Ofc you can do same in Germany or somewhere else. Why not?

4.)Live in a NatSoc state and gas kikes

it's REAAAAALLYYYY hard to do that here
almost like (((they))) don't want you to do it
I've tried,you would have to be massively rich

No Problem!

---

If anyone cares I pick 1, only if I get to bring my pure wife with me

It is also quite expensive here. But if you are ready to lower your living standard to minimum and research i bit, you will find solution. I have only 24K to my cabin, only electricity comes there. Water from veil (that's a better than jewinated tap water) Outside toilet and fireplace. Logwood from my land. It is going to be 63m2 cabin. So if you are ready to lower your living standards it won't be that expensive. And if it still is in Germany, find from somewhere else.

bro, what's up

the only correct answer

>innawoods
>wage slave
>slave
I think it's pretty obvious.

you might have autism bud.

smokin some wiid here, what's up with you?