What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/904656917632499712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being literally rеddit the character

He was just a normal man in love. Love will do that to you.

Explain

brain problems

I didn't give a shit about Re:Zero during it's run, what was Sup Forums's and to an extent everyone else's reaction to how shit the anime got at the end?

Sloth.

Lurk more

He was the best character in the show

Don't mind him, he's just trying to fit in.

his brain trembled too much

Stucked in a shit show (and he was also shit, so it doesn't really matter).

It wasn't that bad. It got a little hard to watch with Subaru breaking down, but it was an enjoyable experience nonetheless. Sup Forums just shits on it because it's been a while since it aired and its not a timeless classic.

His brain trembles.

>its not a timeless classic
Definitely. It was a seasonal sensation, so almost everybody has forgotten this crap.

>implying anything aired in the past 5 years has been more than a season sensation

>implying you are not retarded and newfag

I'd say Ping Pong has been more than a season sensation, but nothing else really strikes me as a classic that people will care about in 10 years or so.

Having a waifu

Worst part about this show was how hard it was shilled.

emilia's father?
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/904656917632499712

I always thought of him as the obsessive otaku 4channer who couldn't find his way back to mom's basement. "My brain trembles" == "Reeeee"

that shit was hipster crap no one cared about, seasonal sensations are shit like re zero, steins gate, shingeki no kyojin, sao you know shit like that

ping pong was just something that came and go and none noticed

Forced to kill someone he liked

He accidentally killed his bff(who was also Emillia's aunt) while trying to save her and had a full fledged nervous break down.

Her dad was a dirty knife-ear

kind of adoptive father, he helped Emilia's adoptive mother a lot
>subaru will be responsible for killing both of Emilia's adoptive parents

>Steins;Gate
It's been 6 (8 if you count the VN) years and I still care faggot. It's still better than basically everything that came after it.

its sad the only thing I liked about the show was how he could possess bodies and destroy their fingers. I can only imagine how long it took for all the voice actors to learn how to beetlegeese

Were they a couple?

nice meme m8

I want to fuck loli Emilia

Juice: “So might be how you opine, but Emilia-sama shall not remain a child indefinitely. It will happen that she cannot stay at your side. My belief would find its additional necessity in her establishment of herself as herself once that eventuality comes.”
Fortuna and Juice, arguing over where Emilia's education should be focused. Watching their exchange from aside, the older Emilia inevitably has to think it.
Emilia: “Mother Fortuna and Juice are like a mom and dad.”
Fortuna: “Wh!?”
Without a trace of ill will in her expression, young Emilia states the exact thing that older Emilia thinks. Emilia watches Fortuna's face redden while agreeing with the fact that, yes, her younger self had thought the same thing.
Fortuna: “Okay, Emilia, don't say anything weird. Your mother and Juice have known each other for a very very long time, our relationship isn't one you can talk about like that.”
Juice: “Exactly, Emilia-sama. Fortuna-sama and myself have known each other for a very long time... in fact, it would have been since being in the company of your mother and father...”
Fortuna: “—Juice.”
Fortuna starts with a frantic explanations, but Juice's loose lips lead her tone to plummet. Juice seems to sense his mistake as he puts his hand to his mouth.
Juice: “Forgive me.”
Emilia: “Mother, and father?”
Fortuna: “I'm sorry, Emilia. We'll talk about that another time. But anyway you go back to the room. I haven't forgiven the fact that you snuck out."
------------------
Emilia: “See you, Juice. Promise that we'll meet again.”
Juice: “—Yes, assuredly. May we make audience again in the future. I shall be awaiting the day.”
Juice takes the small, extended hand, completing the handshake. With her smile met with a smile, Emilia nods and nods and nods before releasing her hand and announcing her goodbye.

Pete doesn't have a sex drive, so not exactly, but Fortuna was thirsty AF.

He wanted to fuck the maids

>lol look I make wacky and crazy faces I'm so quirky xd
One of the shittiest characters in this overrated anime, but of course maltards and ribbitors on Sup Forums love this type of "hilarious" villain.

He didn't even know about the maids

>why isn't my children's cartoons mature and deep

yeah eromanga was way better

Anyone else celebrated when this guy killed Rem?

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Kazuma, not Subaru.

You should play twister with Pete

He's right though.

looks like he needs tp for his bunghole

They probably don't have tp in their world as it wasn't invented until the mid-1800s.
You're welcome

He dedicated his laifu to his waifu.

He saved the anime

He was stuck in a reality where he could never be around Lydia, never mind marry her.

I want to lick Ram's asshole clean!

she probably just uses water magic like bidet though

I won't lie, I'm pretty forgiving but I came within 1 episode of dropping the series around Ep18. The MC was being that retarded and it finally turned a corner at the end of that episode or the next and I could tolerate watching the rest.

MC is a massive faggot for a lot of the season.

He wanted he darkness, but the darkness didn't want him