Scanning some of the interviews from the Little Witch Academia Chronicles book

Scanning some of the interviews from the Little Witch Academia Chronicles book.
I'll put them all up in an imgur folder when I'm done.

Here's Yoko Hikasa's

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/b1cbd
amazon.co.jp/Little-Academia-Chronicle-リトルウィッチアカデミア-クロニクル/dp/4041059798/
cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2125054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carro Brillante

Kurwa-sensei

Whoops, captcha made me forget my pic

Pasta-sensei.

Can you scan the profile page too ?

Yoshi is also a mistake.

Doing god's work.

Ching Chong Ping Pong

Bonus: Megumi and Noriko talk.

user, please. Akko is the only LWA girl who would actually understand this book!

>Akko turns herself into a book to better understand a book

Hopefully he also scans the Andrew page. No rush, scan whatever you want.

What is this supposed to say?

imgur.com/a/b1cbd
Here's all the character interviews. If you want something scanned then please be specific. I don't want to do the whole book. It's like 240 pages.

Nightfall excerpt and the staff interview I'll do eventually but not right now.

Witches Profile page

Could you scan the pages with the character design sheets for the Nine New Witches? And would you get the pages for Diana's family, Lotte's family and Chumlee? Even phone photos would be fine for these last.

Andrew has a single page in the entire book. I'd very much like that one. Thanks, user.

hopefully my chronicle book arrives today, or tomorrow

Witches profile page (Akko,Sucy,Lotte,Diana,Conz,Amanda,Jasminka,H&B)

Could you get Yoshinari's commentary for the episodes? Just the little blurbs would be fine. It's stuff like this:

Someone posted photos of the profiles already a few days ago.
I'll get the families and chumlee.

The Quality is very poor & its using camera photo instead of proper scanner.
we can clean it up.

Yoshinari:
>I originally envisioned Akko as the type of girl who easily falls for cool handsome guy. But there was a lot of opposition to this idea from everyone else. So in the end Akko became a girl that barely cares about guys or romance at all.

Thank God Yoshi is a bit spineless.

Yeah dude but those are like 20 pages. I'd rather do something people haven't seen yet.

Oh, so he did want romance. I was right, cool.

Just scan them later when you have time along with the interviews.

and we love her for it, genki and crazy with little understanding or desire for romance

Thank God Most staff opposed that idea.

I guess it was good that Yoshinari was a little bitch.
if that 2nd cour was about romance on top of everthing it would have been irredemeable trash

>はんめぐの声、息、動きに全神経を集中させて、シャイニィアルクを一緒に放ちました
Kek.

Romance could have helped the second cour. Shimada and Yoshi had it right all along.

Should have just let whoever writes 3, 7 and 18 direct the entire series. Yoshi is only good as an animator anyway.

Daryl and co. only got a tiny blurb in the episode summary.

I like to hear your vision of how Romance can help the 2nd cour
Please tell us more, user.

user, just scan everything when you have a time.

It's funny how both Diana and Daryl had two henchmen.
We can discuss that later after user stops scanning. It is true though.

We can discuss it now while that user is scanning.

240 pages.

No way. It's a hardcover book and I'm already stretching the glue.
If you want the whole book just buy it

Whenever I discuss Adnrew it brings out some silly behavior in people. I'd rather not drive scan user away because people can't handle simple conversation.

It's possible in Yoshinari's original vision of LWA the second cour could've worked with romance in mind

I think Hanbara only got those two pages.

Can you post photos of the Yoshinari episode comments? No need to scan everything.

So i assume you dont have a vision how Romance can help 2nd cour then.

Oh, silly user :)

I still think that romance could have provided much needed exposition on the political side. This in turn would have helped Croix, which could have possibly changed the Croix x Chariot interactions into something more meaningful and less repetitive.

Which was?

>This in turn would have helped Croix, which could have possibly changed the Croix x Chariot interactions into something more meaningful and less repetitive.
Literally just show them at school more often. No reason to bring in any political stuff in.

You're making too many jumps in logic. Romance would only have forced them to give more screentime to Andrew. If they actually wanted to give the politics weight then Diana's mom and Blackwell would have been better characters to give increased roles to.

Yoshinari's original of the show is an edge fest.

May as well make a different IP instead of slapping Little Witch in the title.

I'll gladly discuss it in a few hours.
Well, yeah. There's many ways to fix Croix x Chariot.

Andrew being a muggle & become a Sup Forumskid is a big mistake in the first place.

If Yoshi wants to introduce male character (and proper Romance) on TV LWA, they should make im a Wizard. Like Yuto on Shoujo LWA.

We're already discussing it now, user.
Please join us :)

Bahamut has horrible romance. Thanks god LWA didn't go for shoujoshit.

Should I post my translations from twitter over here it's mostly about spaghetti though

Mind you, the shoujo is even shittier than the series in term of character time distribution. Every characters sans Akko, Yuto and Diana might as well not exist. Even Chariot is a non-person.

Exactly the problem with adding romance in general.

The issue was LWA TV is not a continuation of the OVAs. Yoshi probably thought it was a good idea to give Akko a romantic interest because he's spent years developing her, watching her grow a following and coming up with all sorts of stuff for her universe. Kind of like raising a daughter, he's spent enough with her to want to see her off, get the boyfriend and all.

Unfortunately for him LWA TV resets practically: her character, her relationships, and the time invested. So, Akko having a romantic relationship feels awkward because in the TV's timeline she's only the new student for a short time before she already finds romance, and what a coincidence it's with THE boy all the girls fawn over. In the TV's perspective, everything is happening way too fast.

Sure thing.

When they talked about using Diana to make Akko more likeable they pretty much meant they were hoping that Diana liking Akko was going to rub on the audience, right?

I don't understand why you think Andrew wouldn't be able to give weight to the political situation. He'd be perfect at it. Instead, we had a soccer match.
Yeah, this makes sense. No wonder he was happy with the character Shimada made. I still think it could have been pulled off without being awkward, but that didn't happen.

where did you buy it?

Yeah you right.
But its less shitter compared to Andrew though.

Chumlee also only got a blurb

Diana having shit taste wouldn't make the audience magically has shit taste too. That's just retarded.

He would have been shoehorned into a story that would be more fitting to Blackwell, who was trying to make the war happening and hates witches, and Diana, since Diana's mother literally died preventing the war from happening.

I think you can get it off amazon jp

Would people be as opposed if she was hinted to fall for Diana instead?

>Exactly the problem with adding romance in general.
You can write around the typical problems that arise when you have romance.
amazon.co.jp/Little-Academia-Chronicle-リトルウィッチアカデミア-クロニクル/dp/4041059798/

If romance was added the exact same thing would have happened to LWA tv series.

Except the shoujo is still all about magic.
But in TV LWA ? Nope. 50% of it is a Sup Forums crap.

>Romance could have helped the second cour. Shimada and Yoshi had it right all along.
It could if it was done with a boy who wasn't a special noble boy snowflake who initially hated magic and Akko made him like it again boring cliche.

LWA would be more interesting if Andrew character didn't exist and his role was given to bunch of different guys who would interact not only with Akko but also other girls in given episodes variation. For me his character was destroyed in the final moments of LWA where a random kid of some minister dictates how whole country should feel and act for the witches and prime minister of course listens to him. That was idiotic.

In this moment I would prefer Akko ending with a normal boy who like her always loved magic than specially priviliged boy.
That's why I kinda prefer Akko x Diana for their love for magic.

It's not just Andrew, Yoshinari's idea of Akko was basically the typical shoujo heroine girl who dreams of a handsome cool prince and falls for every ikemen. Like Usagi from Sailor Moon.

>we will never, ever, get an episode where Akko (and maybe the gang) gets part time jobs in Last Wednesday Society and the entire episode revolves around Akko playing hardball and sometimes causing trouble trying to handle the merchandise

You're exaggerating, barely 15% of the show was dedicated to the war stuff. It was literally an asspul they came up with to have a dangerous final boss.

Never ordered from amazon.jp. I've always used amiami. It's the same price but is the shipping the same? I don't read moon so I try to keep it to English sites.

Not much was found out other than that it was going to be more adventure-like and darker.
What makes you think it was going to be an edge fest? Dark =/= edgy.

Good he was denied, Akko is good character exactly cause she isn't the shoujo girl stereotype.

cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2125054

It might sound like a good idea on paper at the start, but the reality is that even Ikuhara after one season grows tired Tuxedo, thought he was eating up all the girls screen time and wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible. It may very well happen to LWA too, and I think it's the main reason why the staff opposed to it.

Ges the one who designed Andrew & Croix, they are main problem of LWA 2nd cour.

Yeah kinda, but still. I hate Sup Forums on this show, especially serious Sup Forums stuff, not comedic like the Mayor from OVA2.

To be honest the kid who threw tomatoes at her from Enchanted Parade had potential to be her love interest in future OVAs. A time skip could happen and Akko would find out he'd taken a liking to magic since the festival and they meet up at some magic event or something.

Less than Sup Forums, I just don't want to see muggles at all. I'm watching a show about cute witch, and yet I got some edgy hag, football hooligans and muggle pol shit. WTF.

For you, Andrewanon.
But mostly for /our boy/ Frank.

>cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2125054
>SAL Small Packet (Economy)
2-6 weeks / Without Tracking / Not Insured
Never thought I'd go back to buyfagging again.

Yeah, this i agree.
Fuck Yoshinari & his retarded plan.

>shoehorned
Anyway, it'd explain politics without getting too messy. We don't need seven episodes dedicated to politics, we simply need more information from a reputable source.
>It could if it was done with a boy who wasn't a special noble boy snowflake who initially hated magic and Akko made him like it again boring cliche.
It wasn't really cliche though. It makes sense for Andrew, especially his character.
>character was destroyed in the final moments of LWA where a random kid of some minister dictates how whole country should feel and act for the witches and prime minister of course listens to him. That was idiotic.
He wasn't a random kid though. He was being actively groomed to take over the position. He was the only one to speak up.

Wild hunters incoming

ChronicleLWAanon
Scan Diana's page please.
thanks.

that actually makes sense. lwa really should've continues from the OVAs instead of a reset. if only to go forward with Akko's development much faster.

Remind me of the cool dude in the LWA manga that Lotte likes, oh what could have been.

Thanks user, you have no idea how much this means. Hopefully some bits and pieces of it will be translated.

Not possible. It has to be a reset so that even those unfamiliar with the IP can catch up, though I do think the series would be a million times better if it carries the tone and characterization from the OVA.

Here's another interview but I have no idea what it's about.

>Chariot and Croix's surnames changed several times during production; Chariot had ‘Septentrio’ and/or ‘Fontenoy’ and Croix had ‘du Sud’ (in fact the animate website still uses the old surnames) After some trial & error the current names were decided
>Croix is from Croix Du Sud(Southern Cross), Meridies is latin for south to contrast Chario's north notif surname (everyone knows this already, right)
>Croix was backstage helping at Chariot shows while her true motive being reviving the seven words, and though she and Chariot had a misunderstanding, her behaviour was undoubtedly from her anguish over the future of magic (dying)
>In ep 24 her disheleved hair and miserable expression is supposed to resemble her former self when she was a student
>Since episode 20 was about Diana taking Akko's feelings and acknowledging her true/inner feelings(sic), the scene was set up that they started the trial from the basement and progressed vertically up to parallel that
>Akko is a protagonist that is kinda difficult to understand, so there were a couple of plans to make Akko likeable through Diana
>There's a Yoshinari cameo in episode 25 drawn by the animator director, and the during the scene when the magic is spreading throughout the world, there's a building with 「NEXT____」on a sign, quote "could this be Trigger's next work!?"
>Akko seeing the Chariot flashback scene in ep 12 'feels like dokidoki VR', the shiny rod has 7 stones in the shape of the big dipper and in french its called 'Grand Chariot', Chariot getting the Shiny Rod was literally fate
>Guests at Samhain are all OG = Old Girls (alumni)
>1st cour ED is basically unused concepts
>2nd OP was based on the Producer's idea of a 'Girls Anthem' a cheering song for the girls, with Croix and Woodward appearing to complete the 7 words motif
>The feathers in the teachers' hats represent their rank; the headmaster has 3, senior teachers have 2 and the rest have 1

More of like a by-proxy effect thing, whatever fits