youtube.com/watch?v=jUbHZ0sS3gs
youtu.be/jUbHZ0sS3gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, this is best girl(male)

Wrong Hoshinomori.

先よりも美人になったぜ

Chiaki > Konoha > Aguri > Nina >>>> Karen

嘘だ。

So, real talk, I'm starting episode 6 now, and I honestly have no idea how I want things to end up.

I feel like Uehara needs to stay with Aguri.

I'm rooting for Tendou to get together with Amano...

...but Chiaki and Amano seem perfect for each other.

And if Chiaki doesn't end up with either of them, will she just be all alone?

I want Chiaki to sit on my face

Karen is best for bullying and NTR. Chiaki is the girl you root for.

How many Chiaki threads have there been this week?

Dunno, I literally haven't been on Sup Forums in four years.

Just came here for the purpose of making this thread.

DESS DESS

Shit taste.

Chad and Aguri are meant for each other. Karen is best girl stuck in a shit show and with the world's biggest faggot as her love interest. She is cute, feminine, smart, competitive and cares a lot for the faggot MC. Her feelings of love are very pure.

Chiaki, on the other hand, is really cute too, but falls in love with MC because of fucking autism. "Oh, he's that fag that plays my shitty games and that shitty mobile game with me, I love him so much." She's a meme character; all she is a loner gaymer gurl.

Even Konoha is miles better than her. That short monologue made her way more likeable in literally 2 minutes. Granted, if she falls in love with MC because he loves some shitty dating Sim where Konoha self-inserts as the main girl, well what a stupid reason.

I am not really a shipper or anything but Chiaki's feelings for him are not just because he compliments and likes her games. They know each other well through this and Amano did say that he doesn't only praise her games. They get along IRL excepted when they defend their different ideas because of pride. Tendou's reason for loving him appears much simpler to me: Because he is a casual gamer who got her attention. She is cute but I find her to be the worst of the three girls and is more enjoyable when she is suffering, in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUbHZ0sS3gs

This.

Chiaki is best girl and OTP.

I just want my wife to come back.

She'll be back soon.

Gotta say that's the one design the anime did better. And Uehara's skin tone change.

Still pissed she cut her hair.

Imouto a best.

I hope she keeps appearing.

hes the best

BETTER WORDS ARE NEVER SPOKEN. THIS IS TOO PERFECT

>homewrecker
>best anything

It feels forced as fuck. Remember, the original intent of getting them to talk was so that he got some "practice" talking to girls. It is constantly stated that they are very similar, and thus feel "perfect" for each other. And while that whole meme about "opposites attract" is bullshit, meeting someone very similar to you becomes tiring. The show already touched upon this with their one point of contention: the use of moe in games. Ironically, Chiaki is the very thing she hates: extremely forced moe. Being too similar dispels relationships of any mystery or really getting to know someone else. And I never said he only praised her games, I just said that now she loves someone she hated because he played her shit games and a shitty mobile online game with him? Fuck off.

Karen's interest in the MC stems from his stupidity: the faggot is a walking mess of contradictions. He likes competition, yet only has fun when everyone is having fun equally. He can't get invested in anything because of his idiocy. And what's more, he really respects Karen on all accounts: because's she's beautiful, because she's smart, because she's popular, and because she is fucking great at games. Karen is not only intrigued by him, but she also really likes how kind and honest he can be.

And on your liking her suffer: this is completely arbitrary. Chiaki would work much better as the bullyable character because of how moe she is: she'd make teary faces, dumb fucking noises when being hit or bullied (like desu desu), and best of all, she knows she's behind in MCbowl and that would constantly cause her to suffer. Because at this point in the show, MC views Karen as a goddess and Chiaki as a filthy otaku.

But you can go on liking the slut that cut her hair because of a one-off comment thrown her direction by Chad. Totally pure and destined for MC, amirite?

Perfection.

Wew, calm down dude. I speak for myself of course but I don't fine Chiaki particuarly moe, if there is one girl who is it is Aguri. Opposite attracts can work, but similar people work as well. It is not always tiring and I have experienced it myself. Please don't tell me that you take her hate so seriously. It is casual bantering, it's not like she disliked the person that he was.

All you are saying is that Amano is a casual gamer who likes fairness. There is no contradiction at all. Liking games doesn't mean you want to go pro or tolerates cheating, this is not stupid. I have never talked about Amano's own feelings. Even though I said Karen is the worst it doesn't mean that I hate her. It's just fun to see her suffering. And Chiaki is not my favorite, Aguri is.

It's fucking stupid if your fucking justification for everything is "muh feelings." Who the fuck lives their lives that way? His answer for everything is "muh feelings." He loves games, and even when he is told that he doesn't necessarily have to become some MLG faggot like the rest of club, he refuses because "I love muh games but I only play the way I like to play." What's that way? Who the fuck knows, because the fucking idiot can't put it into words.

Opposites attract cannot work. If you have absolutely nothing in common, what the fuck are you going to talk about? All that's left is to argue if you have no common ground.

And it's bad when you date someone very similar to yourself. You know what makes each other mad, so all arguments and fights feel like the other person initiates them on purpose.

I don't know how you can fucking tell me to not "take her hate so seriously," but think she is well-justified in ending up with MC over Karen. Or how she is a better character overall than Karen. Chiaki is a shy, big-titted moe girl that fawns over people that treat her nicely. Oh wow, what a great character. I could never write something with such depth.

Chiaki fags are the new Rem fags.

Hope we get more of her.

When people use the opposite attract trope there is always at least some kind fo interest. In Gamers Karen and Amano bond over games. I didn't even say that Chiaki is a better character. I said I like her more. Your views about certain things are too rigid user.

>Emila and Karen
>bland and boring main girls who will win because muh first girl rule
>Rem and Chiaki
>fun and interesting secondary girls who will lose despite having more development and compatibiity with the MC

Why does she look like she's always in heat?

>Rem and Chiaki
>fun and interesting
lel

They are.

>Rem
>grrrr ill kill you for no reason because you smell like a witch

>chiaki
>la la la la me play game grrr fuck you keita for no reason hehe

>interesting

>says this while posting a girl completely devoid of personality

>959x540
Typical Chiakifags.

Too much eroge.

Does she join the harem

She supports Chiaki and tries to get her together with Keita.

No, she becomes the cupid for her onee-san

Harem is when 3 girls or more like the guy. This is a love triangle.

You're a fucking idiot if you think anyone from this shitty show, or Reddit:Zero is a better character than Hifumi.

She is a girl that suffers from social anxiety, and it pains her greatly, which is why she bought Sojiro-kun, to practice talking even if he can't respond to her, and why she practiced talking to Kou. She also made a great effort to present herself as a reliable Kouhai to Aoba when Aoba became the newbie. She loves her cubicle mates dearly, and is intimidated yet thrilled to be the designer leader. You're puny brain will blinds you from the truth.

Don't you ever fucking badmouth her again if you value being alive. You fucking mouth-breathing autistic piece of shit.

Fuck off back to your containment thread.

I'll coin the term keikakudere here.
She wants him, but figures that she's way too far behind to win, so she convinces herself to root for her sister and angle for some side action.

Hoshinomori threesome end is the best end.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

I like how they foreshadowed everything there.

Imouto has a nice butt, would plow

Based mc impregnating her

Don't worry, she gets worse later on.

Imagine plowing her tight pussy while grabbing her soft ass and licking her armpits.

>did it so much they broke the bed

THIS IS CANON
H
I
S

I
S

C
A
N
O
N

>two best girls winning

It would be amazing

Embarrassing.

Yukino looks good in twintails

Your existence? Yes it is. Please relinquish this burden you place on yourself and us.

I love you, Hifumi-bro.

She's so fucking lewd, hot damn.

ひふみ好きバンザイ

First time I want an NTR end.

They're perfect together.

Yukino always looks good

Yukino in twintails

>break the bed

what did they mean by this?

Only if Chad gets Karen and Chiaki. It's not NTR if the girl you lose gets replaced and everyone winds up happier.

I'm surprisingly okay with this. Is this the power of MISUNDERSTANDINGS used for comedic effect?

Their mating moves were too intense that the thing below the couch broke

Amano bought cheap ikea furniture and didn't bother reading the manual as "That's for noobs". So two bags of spare parts later he falls exhausted on the mattress, it breaks like a pile of matchsticks and Aguiri tumbles onto him in a classic misunderstanding. fumbling around in he sticks it in and misunderstands what she said about using protection, leading to their 3rd child

I agree Chiaki hits me in all the right places. I hope she wins, though it's looking like she won't, since the iron rule of first girl always wins. Glad I marathoned this over the weekend though, I just rolled my eyes when I heard it announced but it's actually awesome. How much further along are the LNs?

>How much further along are the LNs?

There are 8 volumes out. The anime is currently at volume 3.

Watch Seitokai no Ichizon. Same author, it's a classic

>Karen breaks up with the MC to give Chiaki a fighting chance
>Unironically Kuronekoing yourself

KAREN STOP

>Seitokai no Ichizon
Should I go with anime or manga?

Sounds stupid, but stupid enough to be believable. At least Seaweed might win, that's good news.

her trope is alright but she doesn't really shine in New Game, the show has other priorities and genuinley trying to go through the worries and hardships of a character when it's to busy making light yuri jokes in every minute of every episode makes it so that I only really like her in concept and in application she falls short.

I kidnap her next episode so she doesn't get the chance

the joke is modern Capcom helicopters don't even take off unless you buy the DLC and then they don't explode because it would be too much effort to animate.

I thought it was a reference to Resident Evil which has had a helicopter crash in almost every main release.

This need White Album 2 edit.

Chiaki-Tasuku-Aguri / Tendou-Amano-Konoha

Done! With this double threesome ending everyone is happy.

They should all just have an orgy to clear up the sexual tension and misunderstandings.

>amano jackhammering chiaki until 1up noises play

someone animate this NOW

>This fucking fight fairly bullshit again.
Karen just sudoku herself. Just let konoha win.

Chiaki and Konoha will win

wrong pic user?

You're right, short hair is better.

youtu.be/jUbHZ0sS3gs