Reddit normies falling for Parkland LARP

So r/conspiracy has been pushing the laughable conspiracy that the shooting happened because the cops are corrupt and set up a "school to jail pipeline"

As well know, this is about Jeff Kasky and Debbie Wasserman Schultz being kakistocratic creeps.

( See )

The shill over on Reddit who "broke" the disinfo story is now larping that he's being threatened by top mind of reddit.

Suuuure you are bud

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/804fp8/woke_up_this_morning_with_a_message_from_top/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=conspiracy

------------

This may seem like nothing, but the normies aren't even getting the conspiracy theory (true) version of events right. FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aRKeY
archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/nzWnF
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
twitter.com/jeffkasky?lang=en
youtu.be/aEnxdq487y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

umm ok. stop posting about plebbit, no one cares about them except themselves

Pic related is the theory that holds the most water

Yeah no shill that's the bullshit theory I'm talking about this is false, NECK YOURSELF SHILL.

We already found out the low down on Kasky. He's a child trafficker and his son Cameron used to be main poster child until we found out.

NECK YOURSELF

I'm going to stop talking to the shills, look at the Sup Forums bread I linked to. We found WHOIS records that unequivocally tie Cameron Kasky's father to a child-traumatizing kids channel on YouTube (JeffyJeff).

Anyone not mentioning this or giving you that massive bullshit infographic from Reddit is a shill. First they were deleted threads, and this disinfo is their new tactic.

>a leaf
Corruption based on funds is the most plausible, especially when they don't want to report crimes committed by students so they all get a piece of the pie, Kasky is involved in pushing the narrative of gun control for which the Dems tried to spin away from their corrupt practice of failure to do their jobs so they can get more give from the federal government
Remember that all these shitheads are Democrats and all wanted a slice of the gibsmedat pie

Just so everyone knows, this guy is still shilling. He's talking about plausibility of his bullshit disinfo, when we have PROOF. Kasky ran a disgraced a child adoption agency which has complaints all over the world where they've operated.

They do open-adoption (read: buy-and-fuck-a-kid) schemes. Him and his revolting family have been doing it for a while. The Executive Director of his disgraced adoption agency, One World Adoption Services, is a fucking ghost.

archive.is/aRKeY

-------------------------------------------------------------

> Hi my name is Jeff Kasky!
> My son is a Stoneman Douglas "student" and we're both shilling for disarmament

archive.is/Yb9Ek

> I had frantically pulled my sullen child, Cameron Kasky, out of the central role in media after Sup Forums discovered I run a corrupt child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0
archive.is/nzWnF

> If you post about me on the_donald, the mods remove your post due to "misleading or inaccurate information" !

> I'm also an adoption lawyer, reserve policeman and Rabbi (see below)
> STOP ASKING WHY I WEAR SO MANY HATS/ROLES AND WHY MY KID AND I ARE ENTANGLED IN THIS
> STOP WONDERING WHO I WORK FOR

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

> Hand in your guns and stop discussing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Scott Israel, L3 Technologies or myself!

> After my disgraced adoption agency was permanently closed, I naturally became interested in surrogacy

lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

> It's makes sense, since my dad and I have been doing this a LONG time:
> "Our Staff Attorney, Jeffrey A. Kasky, Esq., has been working full time in the field of adoption since 1995, when he and his father, Robert A. Kasky, Esq., along with legendary adoption social worker Margaret T. Snider, MSW, started One World Adoption Services, Inc., a Florida licensed, not for profit child placing agency"

Here's Kasky's twitter so you can see it's him and the CNN kid is his:

twitter.com/jeffkasky?lang=en

This disinfo is retarded and can be disproven simply by asking:

Is there a school-to-jail-pipeline in a school with affluent Jewish children?

No.

Shills begone.

>calls me a shill
>suggests a complete tinfoil reason for the cover-up
Are you that dense or getting paid to spread disinfo? It's ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY, and it's hilarious that you're on the defensive so bad when there's no one else in the thread
>DON'T LOOK THERE GOY, LOOK AT THIS PLATE OF BULLSHIT INSTEAD!!!!!

the school actually had a policy to report as little crime as possible to police

KASKY IS A TOOL FOR AN AGENDA THERE'S NO GETTING AROUND THAT OR ARGUMENT AGAINST IT
However, the reason why 4 deputies stood down and how the Coral Springs Police Department were the actual heroes shows proof that these faggots (BSO) did that on purpose
Exactly, this fucking leaf is probably a proxy shill

Just stahp Moishe. Now when I link Kasky stuff I'm also going to link to this. Channers will take on look at this and realize I'm right, all you fuckers glow in the dark

> HUR LEAF
> HUR CAN'T READ
> HAR LOVE THE JEWISH KAKISTOCRACY

Definitely an Amerimutt

> THERE'S NO GETTING AROUND IT OR ARGUMENT AGAINST IT
> Ignores the entire thread I posted and keeps shilling about fucking truant students or some horseshit.

You're on Sup Forums. We know Debbie Wasserman Schultz committed treason, just stahp you're not doing your cause much good.

Dude just stahp, there was a cover-up in Parkland, but you doing multiple responses looks desperate as fuck
Kasky wasn't the reason why the 4 deputies stood down, or why the FBI didn't take tips sent about Cruz seriously
The systemic breakdown that happened at Stoneman Douglas was due to the BSO and Broward County Education Board colluding to receive more government funding
Kaskey was used for the cover-up
THAT'S IT

Was Kasky the reason why the school's security cameras we're delayed 27 minutes? Answer that shill

You have been huffing too much maple syrup and you have it backwards. The conspiracy was to END the school to jail pipeline and pump up their department's statistics by systematically ignoring crimes committed by students. Even fucking CNN is starting to drop tiny redpills on it, skip to 21:50 youtu.be/aEnxdq487y8

It was the whole area, not just one school.

My theory on that is someone had jogged the footage back at some point to review something and forgot to bump it back to realtime, then when SHTF nobody noticed.

No fucking way anyone wouldn't notice that, I'm still holding on to the theory that this was done on purpose

People forget to close out sessions, log out of things, etc all the time. Have you ever used one of these? The time display for each feed is usually a little blurb in the corner, easy to miss that it isn't showing realtime if you are all panicking.

I've used security software on Windows XP when I was the manager of a bar, when I needed to get security footage there was a separate section to go over historical footage from the live capture
If that's their excuse than they have seriously shitty security camera software