twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S

>streaming

And nothing of value was lost

>Be Daisuki
>bring One Punch man subs for free
>put your logo, and your site in every video
>kissanime gets more views than you

Their video filesizes are heavy anyway. Thanks for bringing Kekkai Sensen's last episode with subs earlier than Funi though.

Don't even know what this was. Was this that one European anime stream company? Was the quality at least better than CR shit?

I know Sup Forums hates streams but what about the people who put in the effort to bring streams to others?

Requires a lot of hard work punctuality and dedication in most cases unless you just rip it from sites that already have it uploaded.

Will anyone be able to bring crunchyroll down?
>Daisuki dead
>Hulu is shit
>Netflix is awful as they expect people to wait until a anime finished airing to watch their shit subs when it will most likely be fansubbed

I hate to say it but Crunchyroll is the only competent group as even though HS is around it doesn't affect them too much.

cant really blame them. Normalfags actually think that Kissanime isnt illegal and paying shit to them is "helping to the industry"

It was a streaming service ran by serveral studios.

Too bad they never actually did anything with it

Amazon sniped several exclusives out of them this season, if they sort out their business model bullshit they could become a serious competitor

I hope they get the upcoming AOTS Magus Bride

Good riddance. Fuck their god awful translations, and fuck streamfags in general. I shore aint sorry to see Daisuke die! Get fucked.

>bkbt, ab and goddoka are the next on Daiz' list

I dont even trust CR that much. Theyre to shady. Paying shit to CR doesnt really help the anime industry either. Theyre just middlemen who buys licenses which doesnt give any impact at all because what CR earns isnt going to the "industry". Dunno why CR fags would unironically think theyre helping Japanese slaves

Isn't Kissanime the worst possible quality?
I mean even bad for streaming standards. Hell, most normalfags don't even use Adblock, how do they survive that shit?

Having to pay again after subscribing to prime is fucking bullshit. Remove that and they are golden.

I am never going to pay crunchyroll not only because of
>Streaming
But they are plain shit all around. I remember when Sora no Otshimono was airing they tried to pass a ad saying fansubs would give your computers viruses.

Normalfags don't give a shit about quality and have been conditioned into believing that intrusive ads are the norm

Fuck off, faggot

They don't care about quality as long as they can get it fast and quick.

So you need prime to even subscribe to anime? Or can you get a standalone sub?

Everyone, even their partner Funi who decided to team up with someone bigger, it's just no one bothers with the small fry

>So you need prime to even subscribe to anime?
Yeah, in the US.
In the UK it comes with prime. They keep picking up garbage though.

Didn't Crunchyroll and Twitch have a recent collaboration? I wonder if Amazon is moving to corner the market?

The twitch CR marathon was a desperate attempt to get some exposure with the normalfags after the ass whoopping they got from Amazon

>Crunchyroll and Twitch
Amazon fuckin OWNS twitch, user
if there's anime on twitch it's from them

In the US it's an extra $5 for anime a month.
UK doesn't have the full catalog with there version of prime. They don't get all the movies or shows, and it costs more.

Twitch is Amazon friendo

That's what I meant, if Amazon is getting into the anime market why would they give CR space on their platform?

Good, CR needs a monopoly on subbing. Sick of going to download HorribleSubs only to find out that it was done by some retard company who does stupid shit like this.

It's awful

Where will i watch my japanimation now??!!!???

>im retarded the post

>streaming

So what? They are literally not incorrect. They're not only helping the industry. It's how CR went legitimate to begin with.

Torrents

Filthy streams

Pantsu or .si?

Good riddance.

CR went legitimate because it was the industry's strongest response to what they see as piracy damaging the industry's net income. Cheap ass shit stream sites like kissanime only continue to propagate the notion that most overseas viewers don't care about quality assurance and won't pay for a higher quality service because said shit sites get thousands of views daily while operating on 360p or whatever.

Nevermind how these sites are mostly used by BR-tier poverty viewerships, who wouldn't pay for anything other than Saint Seiya and Sailor Moon merch anyway.

Doesn't matter both are fine.

This is the third time I've seen you post this. Stop following me around.

OP must have been living behind a rock. This is already superold news.

I support Doki first and foremost. Though it really doesn't matter since I collect RSS feeds from everywhere.

No

Sonny-boy, you're making the grave mistake of believing that anime studios are the industry that the Crunchyfags give their license money towards, and not the nip jew producers who hire anime studios like the cheap whoreslaves that they are.
Studios are just shitty whore-factories. The big companies are the pimps that you gotta appease and talk to.

anything beats Commie sitting on Symphogear subs for weeks like a bunch of faggots

>720p for a show on 35mm film

CR's a drop in the bucket, but anime industry is enjoying a lot of drops from a lot of buckets thanks to chink streaming because chinks will watch anything.

Show me a better release then.

Sure thing. The utena BDs are beautiful.

>all these people shitting on streams
>tfw hate torrents so basically can't even download anime
What the fuck alternative do I have besides streaming. HS only does IRC shit if the anime was airing that season.

Why do you hate torrents?
I've gotten thousands of dollars worth of free shit thanks to torrents.

Shit was that just released?

>what's xdcc
Maybe you should just use your brain.

Get over your pansy feelings and use torrents?

>xD
Fuck off

Stop being casual scum

I hope you aren't implying that Horriblesubs are the only ones who does IRC

No those are old. I think those were an AB release, but I remember there being huge, grainy encodes of 1080p Utena on Nyaa before it died.

Why?

good fucking riddance
only worse stream site is Funi

Why what

>Implying I'm going to pay for more than Netflix

You mean this?
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/435309

>paying for Netflix
Fuck off streamfag

Sweet christ Kissanime became a paysite with their shitty .flvs?

You're just jealous that he's a rich chad and that you're a poor virgin.

Yeah that's one of them. Grain is love. Grain is life.

Enjoy your bitrate starved shit.

I dislike using torrents because there's a risk of my isp having a shitfit.

>inb4 use a vpn
I really don't want to go through that much hassle.

I used xdcc in the past but I found it's usually relevant for newer and currently airing anime. Any sites/channels that have a large catalog?

Your isp literally does not give a fuck about anime torrents. That is the one universal rule for torrents.

no one cares about anime torrent unless you live in Texas

kissanime going legit ala CR when?

>Sup Forums faggotry
>streaming
>thread is still up
wew lad

What they said.
I've torrented anime for many years now.
Then I wanted to watch all of the new Samurai Jack with a friend and found a torrent of that.
By the time the second episode started downloading I got an email from my isp throwing a fit that scared the shit out of me until I found out even that's kinda not a big deal cause isps just HAVE to do that and won't punish you unless you do it a fuckload.

>unless you live in Texas
What? You mean Japan.

No, I mean Texas, where Funi's headquarter is located.
Japan doesn't give a shit unless you are sharing anime with Share

A lot of the anime e-celebs on youtube have been posting shit about Kissanime recently.
The one that I actually cared about pointed out how Kissanime makes fucking millions from all it's shitty adds and traffic. Literally the only cost they have is hosting which was a few thousand, and then with the multiple popups and banner adds and the insane traffic they get daily they make that up and a LOT more.

Despite all that, the janitors on their forums still do it for free.

>samurai jack
No wonder you got a call from you isp. You'd get vanned if you torrented game of thrones But that shows garbage anyway.

>where Funi's headquarter is located
They don't give a shit either.

>the janitors on their forums still do it for free.
KEK

>torrenting GoT
Why would you even do that if you could just watch everything on Youtube?

I'd rather CR have a monopoly than the Amazon/Netflix regionlock/binge watching bullshit model they're pushing.

Why would you even watch it?

Why are you even replying to me?

It's the best westshit out there.

Some ISPs like Verizon don't care about piracy at all.

Because I watch everything in 1080p or higher nowadays.

Both, hail the hydra. Let us not repeat what happened last time.

Grim reminder

Didn't Comcast use to send scare letters to people torrenting stuff lisenced by CR

Streaming is best.

>2017
>still doesn't know Comcast are the universal assholes of North American ISPs

literally no reason to be with comcast unless they have a complete monopoly where you live

They weren't a big deal, I only remember them doing OPM or Kyoukai no Rinne or something like that.

Funi tried to sue 1337 one piece fans who downloaded it with torrent, and it ended up being reduced to the Texans among those 1337 fans.

there'll never be a shortage of people who want to feel powerful just for once and will gladly do it for free