Giving birth to kiddos is immoral

Life is only solving problems it creates.

>Jew
Are you trying to confirm the stereotype?

No. All living beings are better off dead.

why not begin from yourself then

Because Antinatalism is based on preventing suffering. In my case, killing myself will cause more suffering then it prevents (my family etc)

>Genesis 9:7
>As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.

BTFO'd by God.

God doesn't exist :)

literally Based God

Well what is ur opinion sir?

>Atheist
Opinion discarded

Why?

I can't take someone seriously if he doesn't believe in God, it's childish and selfish.

Explain yourslef.

>killing myself will cause more suffering then it prevents (my family etc)
But that's not true. You're a Jew. If you kill yourself then you prevent suffering on a global scale.

Because atheism leads to nihilism and nihilism leads to bullshit philosophies like yours. Nihilism is degenerate and degenerate opnions are always wrong.

antinatalism is based on the theory that there is more suffering in life than otherwise, life is suffering, to spare the future from suffering is to spare the future from existing and render that which so many have struggled to change for naught and prevents future people from trying their hand. Antinatalism prevents all good and potential bad. Look at it this way. If those who make the world worse, such as the Jews by spreading antinatalism reproduce more than those who make it better, then they are proven right in that they increased the suffering of the world.
self-fulfilling prophecy.

tldr. Kill yourself to make the world a better place.

I'm not a nhilist. I believe there is a moral obligation to prevent suffering.

lots of words, no arguemt found

>Not believing in something your culture forces you to believe and is only supported by an illogical basis makes you childish and selfish.

*tips top hat*
m'goy.

>pain and pleasure are all that matters
Go hook yourself up to a heroin drip, eating big Macs and jerking off, slowly cranking up the drip until you die. This is the only rational way to live.

What is your opinion on the matter of antinatalism, sir?

>Implying Christianity is forced upon people
>Implying Christianity hasn't been bashed nonstop for 50 years.
You are the reason Germany is going to shit, faggot.

>being too stupid to understand
>haha no argument
>I win.

I bet you have a tiny dick, small before it was sliced and diced too

see I can Jew tricks too :^)

would you please try to spread your ideology in african countries? Or you want all people from the only group of people that actually wants to reduce suffering without killing anyone to just die off the earth?
If you want to reduce suffering, start from the places where people actually suffer. Now you're behaving like 3rd wave feminist that "fight for oppressed women" in 1st world countries completely ignoring 3rd world countries.

Well desu I think a better way to live (and to find peace) is to be a budahist monk.
Anyway, you don't agree it's all that matters? What matters more? Just a note: I didn't talk about pain, only about suffering. those are different. pain can cause pleasure

>pleasure and suffering are essential for life
stuipid kike

Well can you tell me where the argument is?

I'm here to recruit people to come to and preach in africa!

mm When did I say that 0.0

then kill your family first, this isnt suffering as you kys right after that, consider that you do them a favor

Why do you want to prevent suffering? To suffer is to develop as a human being. Without suffering you wouldn't strive to better yourself. We need suffering to remind ourselves what it means to be happy. For how do you know what it means to be happy if you've never known suffering?

ha, there is no end to that :)

you forgot to mention that christianity leads to atheism.

What's the logic of creating people only so they could suffer and "develop"? That's just like starting a fire only so a fireman could extinguish it and be an hero.

>this is why Israel has an average IQ of 80

literally too stupid to read.
lol

The enlightenment lead to atheism. We need to kill the spirit of the enlightenment.

>Implying christianity wasnt forced on people for about 1000 years
dude

Everything you said was right. I don't see how it should change my mind about anything

False argument. If a faggot is a faggot but doesn't suffer, he would never change. Now if a faggot was a faggot and got bullied into suffering he would change himself for the better and stop being a faggot.

Both your post and your pic are wrong.

You can't have pleasure and suffering together.
The lack of pleasure is suffering.
We suffer when our brains lack the chemicals needed for pleasure.

Also, it's not immoral to have kids.
Not having kids leads to the end of life.
Life doesn't want to end.
Survival, in all its forms is the only moral imperative.

While life implies elements that provoke suffering, it also offers the ability to provide pleasure, along with possibly the most important aspect of reality: the concept of existing. The act of bringing in a new entity from the abyss into the light of reality. Without this act, both pleasure and suffering are impossible, and therefore morality before conception is impossible.
You can only think of what is moral and immoral of, or for a being, only while it exists.
The concept of morality when it comes to creating a being is an aberration.

What you CAN do for the sake of morality is live in a way that will reduce the suffering of as many beings as possible, while encouraging others to follow your example until you can live within a group where suffering is minimal. That's called society.

Jews can't seem to grasp this concept easily.

your pic implyies that the decision of giving birth is based on the amount of pleasure/suffering of the kid.

Why create a faggot in the first place if you know he's gonna suffer?

Right now there is less suffering in the world than at any time in history and it will only get better. Your mission is not to kill off everyone so there is no suffering but to instead continue making the world better and better for the next generation. Never forget, you've inherited a world hard fought for by your ancestors for thousands of years. You do not have the right to fuck it up, it's not yours to ruin. Either make it better or at the very least don't make it worse.

Also the biological purpose of suffering and pleasure is to teach humans to follow behaviors that will lead to positive outcomes.

Another thing Jews just can't seem to figure out, considering your history.

>1000 year ago
Yeah, it is not like atheism has been forced down on us the last 60 years.

well ye, you could climb up the powerchain until you are at the top and start a conspiracy with global genocide as the goal! oh, wait....

How is absence of pleaseure ''not bad'' I think that is just as bad as the presence of suffering. Just like boredom and disgust activate the same areas in the brain, the absence of pleasure is related closely to the presence of suffering

Because suffering is good because without suffering one cannot know when he is happy.

>The lack of pleasure is suffering.
Not necessarily. People who don't exist don't have fun, does this mean they are suffering?
>Not having kids leads to the end of life.
Why is that a bad thing? life sucks.
>Survival, in all its forms is the only moral imperative.
Says who? Evolution? The cruel process that made countless beings suffer for no reason?

Well do you know anyone who never felt pain and pleasure?

>haha I now take a dismissive approach to hope that my embarrassment can be ignored.

You can make it better without forcing new people into existence. Make it better yourslef.

>implying struggle is bad
Not every kid is a faggot weakling like you were OP.

Why would you think that stuff biology make is good? Evolution is a blind process that only cares about genes.

>haha yes, I will make the world better for the children of the people who did not make it better. Hopefully it will stay the same or improve

HAHAHAHAHA, retard

desu I thought on genetically engineering a virus that will make everyone futile. See how that goes.

Whoa... life is actually immoral.

If an absence of pleasure creates suffeering then it is bad. If not - it's neutral.

Say what you will, he does have a point yeah...

I know plenty of people. When you are dying in a state of grace you know you are about to meet God and become reunited with your ancestors forever. You die happy while suffering.

I agree, but what caused the enlightment?
Martin Luther? And he was motivated by the fact the the church was doing wrong...
you see the first step in the wrong direction was christianization of Europe.
Platos stuipid udea of the good and other stuff never would have been fixed as true. Halting progress for a short period of time only to release a massive chaotic wave of new stuff witch combined with christian "all are equal before God" thinking, wasnt filtered. And as the majority of new stuff is bs the good stuff simply drowned in the bad stuff. Leading to french revolution and the final strike on the spirit of Europe

How can you be sure he will be happy? Why wager on human life?

Believing in God is childish and selfish.

You should see the debate between peterson and benater. Peterson totally got his ass kicked

Why take the bet?

Holy shit you're a brainlet

Sure it has, sure.

>Not necessarily. People who don't exist don't have fun, does this mean they are suffering?
They're neither suffering, nor having pleasure.
They don't exist.
Discussing morality regarding them is discussing morality regarding an imaginary human. Morality comes only after creation.
>Why is that a bad thing? life sucks.
Tell me of your troubles young hebrew, yo may find there are other ways of living, that others have adopted, that will make life more worth living.
>Says who? Evolution? The cruel process that made countless beings suffer for no reason?
Yes.
You may not have noticed, but the universe is completely amoral.
The reason life doesn't want to end is because the part that did has ended, while the other kept existing.
This constant process of natural selection has, through some twist of fate, created beings capable enough to create a concept of morality, a tool to better survive.
And like I said, suffering only teaches you that you're doing shit wrong.

Yes, the universe is like that.
Your only choice is to live through it.

Yeah even leaving out the crusades there has never been an institution murdering or harming in the name of, and to convert people to atheism

Why take the risk of your kid being a sinner and going to hell?

>jew
>anti natalist bs
Lmao

>>Implying Christianity is forced upon people
you grew up in a theistic family, bekiffener nachbar.

The idea of existence beats suffering in every way.
These concepts are not comparable, whatsoever.

To start to exist and suffer is more desirable than to never exist and to never suffer.
At least, it is for you. So why shouldn't your child be thankful he exists, even if he suffers?

This is ultimately where I disagree, you argue that someone who has never existed would not have this problem, but if we establish that existence itself is at least as potent of a factor as misery (or lack therof), we can say that they cancel eachother out.

So the final say relies in the people copulating and planning their children and whether it is benificial for their pleasure or suffering.

Why take the risk of continuing to exist?
Because the reward is worth it.

Because life is beautiful and worth the risk. It is like not participating in a football match because there is a possibility that you will lose the match. It's not about that, suffering is part of life and life would be boring without it.

>Meme flag
Here is your (you)

What the fuck are you even trying to prove?

ofc not, whats your point?
Quality of life in general can be measured by achievements.
Kid born, can achieve something =good
not born cant achieve anything=bad

This quadrilateral is only a problem of logic for bugmen. Think outside the quadrilateral Neo.

Because of free will. If my kid lives sinful life, he chooses to abandon God. I wouldn't like it, but in the end we all get to make our own choices.

Then let's start with killing yourself.

giving birth without being married is immoral*
ftfy

>Morality comes only after creation
Nope. If you have the POTENTIAL to do something immoral (it only "exists" as a possility) doing it is immoral.
>make life more worth living
"some lives are worth continuing. No life is worth starting"
>because the part that did has ended
This is why this time we can't fail. We need to end life once and for all.

>And like I said, suffering only teaches you that you're doing shit wrong.

Nope. It also shows you that the process is shitty and that making new suffering beings is wrong.

Kek. My parents don't know shit about religion, dipshit. They think I'm a weirdo for my trad cat believes.

mm no. I can stop it if I convince enough of you guys

dude, christianity was forced on people for about 1000 years when not more. Atheism was even truly forced on anyone, ever...
not defending it, atheist are worse then christians

Whose reward? his?

your family
is christian
doesnt matter
if its
traditional or
not

That may or may not be true for you, but it doesn't tell you anything about your child. Look at how many people suffer from depresion, look at how many people kill themselves. Why take the risk that he will be one of them? What's the justification? A hope that it will only make him strong?

We live in countries where theism gets mocked on daily basis. How is that not forcing down their retarded ideas of atheism on us?

I don't agree. In the end the only reason to try and achive anything is to create plasure/prevent suffering.

This is only one (simplistic) arguement. I was an antinatalist before I knew that one

What is so important about free will that justifice all the suffering he will go through in hell?

Antinatalism is based on preventing suffering. In my case, killing myself will cause more suffering then it prevents (my family etc)

Why not let your children make that decision for themselves? If my kid is that much of a pussy and hates suffering so much he can make it stop at any time given by killing himself. I think it is selfish to prevent them from making this choice by not giving birth to them at all.

nope. Child will suffer whether married or not.

My believes of superiority, race, worthlessness of certain individuals, might makes right will get me in jail.
However you can be still an open catholic or whatever you please.
I think you dont quite understand what forcing is.
Mocking is not forcing.

>Being resentful about ever even being born

High school's a weird time for everyone, user. Don't worry, it'll all be a funny memory later.

When do people kill themselves? Usally after years of intense suffering. Whould you wish it on your worse enemy, let alone your child? Why take the risk?