TRUMP SAID WE'RE PULLING OUT OF SYRIA AFTER ISIS IS DEFEATED

This is very good news. He just secured my vote in 2020. Long live Assad.

Fuck all of the Trump-doubters, this gives me hope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TUCTSXs-ZBA?t=7196
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/can-jim-mattis-check-an-impulsive-president-and-still-retain-his-trust/2018/02/07/289297a2-0814-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.ae503ac5852f
nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/with-eye-on-iran-israel-increases-military-support-for-syrian-rebels-1.5826348
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

www.rt.com/usa/419699-trump-syria-isis-ghouta/amp/

checked
what an amazing leader
good luck to you all on your wonderful pick
Oh and take this shithole at anytime now, like soon please

Thank god.

B-BUT GREATER ISRAEL

implying they wont just use another proxy
>implying jews will ever stop poking the arab wasp nest

aaaand I'm back on the train that has no brakes! AWOOO-WOOO!

Let the saudis handle it they need a thinning.

And trump said at CPAC that DACA probably won't be happening, and it's the democrats fault

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol you really think trump is doing that. thats cute

It won't be long, Anglo-Celt bros. I promise you that.

DEPORT EVERYONE

DEEP STATE BTFO

You kikes won't have room to breathe, with the entire Arab world breathing down Israel's neck. Was it worth pissing off your golden goose in the progress as Europe is reclaimed by an embolden right wing?

New calls for impeachment how soon? 30min?

Let's hope his word is good.

I'll believe it when I see it

Jews wont, we can, we stopped funding ISIS, we stopped funding the various rebel factions, from Islamic Front, to FSA, to Zinki. The only faction we back atm is the SDF, only reason we still back them under Trump inmho is to combat remnants of ISIS, to try and form a breakaway state east of the Euphrates, that will hold some oil reserves, this "Greater Rojava if you will". This pisses off Turkey far more than Assad, Sup Forums can all agree fuck communists, but also fuck Turkey, so we are pitting them against each other.

Hopefully ISIS can be exterminated from the eastern syrian deserts, soon. So our guys can pull out, and let the Turks invade, Assad will laugh and try and absorb the YPG/SDF as they will call on him for help. Just like we see in Afrin now.

You don't see it yet? The new guard replacing the old? You're going to get lulled into a nice sleep while your jewish masters treat you to the good ol days of the 1980s! Oh yes the jews will run everything and based (((fox news))) will support all things and AJ will yell about the God and holy man Trump.

If you don't see the kikes in the shadows then you are not looking hard enough. Democrats are obvious, but not every Neocon is out in the open. Worse than a Neocon. Some sort of new wave kike that's learned to adapt to the internet. I'm thinking Kushner

This guy says one thing and does another
This is just to look good before what happens next
So he can claim
>I was about to pull out, but the EEEEEEEEEEEVIL EYE DOCTOR GASSED MORE BABIES - GOTTA GITTEM!

Expect the false flag soon
Full ground war incoming

How bad are Turkish-Syrian relations?

>You won't be getting that oil, CIA fuckers.
Pee tape dropping when?

TRVMPVS
MAXIMVS

War with Iran? Will bibi finally get his wish?

oy vey but what will the troops do then

Trump wants a parade...
youtu.be/TUCTSXs-ZBA?t=7196

is this footage of JFK being shot by his driver doctored?

Trump doesn't control his foreign policy, that's all Mattis and Mcmaster.
90% of his statements on the middle east will be "corrected" by a white house aide a few days later.

>“You guys want me to send troops everywhere,” Trump said, according to officials in the Situation Room meeting. “What’s the justification?”

>“Sir, we’re doing it to prevent a bomb from going off in Times Square,” Mattis replied.

>The response angered Trump, who insisted that Mattis could make the same argument about almost any country on the planet.

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions echoed Trump’s concerns, asking whether winning was even possible in a place such as Afghanistan or Somalia.

>It was Mattis who made the argument that would, for the moment at least, sway Trump to embrace the status quo — which has held for the past two presidents.

>“Unfortunately, sir, you have no choice,” Mattis told Trump, according to officials. “You will be a wartime president.”

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/can-jim-mattis-check-an-impulsive-president-and-still-retain-his-trust/2018/02/07/289297a2-0814-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.ae503ac5852f

Iraq 2.0 here we go.

>The Iran deal was a total disaster!
>President Obama and Secretary John Kerry treated Israel so badly! The filthy antisemites harmed Israel's security!
>And what they did at the UN, leaving the beautiful jews high and dry, was a total disgrace

>I will repair the damage and take action against Iran so they can never threaten God's Chosen People again!

Assad literally blames Turkey and rightfull so for being one of the major backers of the rebels in the first place. Border crossings at one time in northern Syria where controlled by ISIS, Turkish soldiers did nothing to stop them, infact probably aided them. Assad and the world knows this.

Turkey is ruled by AKP which is basically Muslim Brotherhood, so is Qatar. Hafez Assad Bashars father HATED them he hated the MB and faced a rebellion from them himself which he stopped with brute force.

Rebels groups are backed by the MB, some ar e backed by Saudi Arabia and others which are in competition with the MB over who will rule once Assad is gone.

b-but daddy!

Wow, it's almost as if he's doing exactly what Putin wants him to do.. such an incredible coincidence.
Truly a mystery we can't unravel.

>SH-SHUDDUP! FUGGIN SHILL!!!

FUCK ISRAEL

USA + RUSSIA BEST FRIENDS

We are not letting down the crimes of Jews. We will fight and uncover everything. Becoming reattuned to our nature and heritage is necessary to move forward. We want nothing to do with 80's BS.

Kushner is getting poached out of his security clearance. Once that occurs, his debt will consume him and Ivanka. Trust me when I say when whites want something to hurt? The twist of the knife will ring bloodier than anything a machine can derive.

>iz da wussians!
>dey contwol twump!
the state of the "chosenites" today

Sweet fear. Doesn't mask the Clinton's and the entire Democrat machine's collusion with Russian oligarchs. Why don't you be honest with the real war here?

You're a moron.

yeah I don't think you understand. The US won't leave the middle-east in our lifetimes, maybe even our children's lifetimes.
this is obvious because of a multitude of factors. Israel, oil still being profitable,military industrial complex, etc... it is foolish to think otherwise.

Yes we will

If we did our economy would get raped really hard.

You know that the US is not in Syria, right?
They are in Irak but not in Syria, they are arming rebels
It's not difficult to pull out of a place you're not him
Trump is so dumb he doesn't know where the US troops are

Not if we DRAIN THE SWAMP

Bad goy!

Do you understand what that even means? Draining teh swamp? Not only mass arrests.

Ending the FED. Ending the 16th amendment. Debt reset. along with mass arrests and the exposure of all the lies.

Based

Leafbros, we will stand together against all fuckery!

>isis is a group that rose to power in the vacuum after you pulled out last time
>go back
>defeat isis
>immediately pull out

They have bases and many thousands of 'advisors' there right now, idiot

butt but bbbuutttt maaaaa shekelssssss
what about rebuildign goy
we must rebuild our enemies nations at our expense, think of the children goy
mamama shekeellslsss

This is literally what's been eating me alive since the shooting. All the bullshit and I kept pushing it aside but it's staring you right in the face. You should be able to criticize your president, you should be able to criticize the horrors Israel has put us through.

It's like people will end up defending him even when he's doing wrong, mainly because they have been trained over the last two years that only those who oppose are opposing bringing back America.

But it's not America they are bringing back, it's (((America))) the kikes realize they are too out in the open. What a fucking mess this is, I feel like someone shoved the black pill right up my ass

10/10

Yeah, maybe. But that's still going to cost a hell of a lot. Prepare to skip lunch every day. All I can say though is that one day it will be worth it. But in the short term, this country is gonna get fucking slammed.

Fuck off retard

Yes but ISIS gets medical treatment and the US funds ISIS
So the problem never actually ends you fucking the_donald redditors

>Isis is a creation of Israel and the USA, including members of NATO and the UAE

Corrected that for ya

US DOESNT FUND ISIS

NOOOOOO MUH PIPELINE!

Fuck off person who doesn't understand why the US is waging constant wars

Say goodbye to your agents, kike.

haaretz.com/israel-news/with-eye-on-iran-israel-increases-military-support-for-syrian-rebels-1.5826348

ISRAEL IS FUNDING 7 DIFFERENT GROUPS

>FUCKIN KIKE

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

I agree that him saying that is a good thing but can you imagine having your whole opinion on Trump rest on what he does in some shithole country??? Doesn't make sense to me.

Trump just secured my vote for 2020.

I think you're over-analyzing. Trump knows how to play towards Jewish superego. From what I've seen, he's setting it up so that they'll have to defend themselves. No more U.S. proxies playing cordon for them.

your posts confuse me. are you on israel's side or do you side with the people who want to hold israel accountable for their crimes?

This is why I voted for Trump.

>Bibi's face
>"D-did he call us kikes?"

This just isn't true. The Shale gas revolution has pushed oil prices down HARD and given the US a chance at near total energy-independence. There's fuck all else in the middle-east. The next target is the trillions in rare-earth metals sitting underneath North Korea.

What are you talking about "when whites want something to hurt?"

Jesus christ, what? No you are letting the crimes go unchecked because Trump is a kike pawn, this whole fucking thing is like a chess game between powerful kikes and their acolytes, usually other kikes.

This all theatrics, all the Trump 48D checkers, all the "He's gonna arrest them next term! Just wait!" when it doesn't matter because just like Weinstein nothing will happen to them. If it does, it is only because of the new guard officially claiming victory. They need people to fall on the sword while kike master interests remain the same.

Keep telling yourself that we are winning when they get body scanners everywhere. The tech that people are afraid of is fantasy tech, stuff that kikes like to pump into the media airwaves to keep people dreaming while they set up even more very real and human systems of control.

I've never been so pissed in my life. Watching Alex Jones, Trump and all these fucking lapdogs soothing their lambs to the slaughter with words of God.

God knows who these cretins are, and their time is coming.

>Doesn't make sense to me.
For some people, the geopolitical stance of the U.S. in sand land is important. After all, that's the trigger for all the "migrant crises". We don't want Assad to be done like Gaddafi.

fine
let them rise again
and we'll go back over there and exterminate them again

I side with America and exposing all israels lies

>all the Trump 48D checker

Never give up.

Remember /ourguy/ politicians are still in middle and high school. Trump is only the beginning.

Let them rise and do whatever the fuck they want WHO CARES? If the fucking sand nigs can't deal with it then that's their own fucking problem. Why the fuck do the West need to spend our resources and lives saving the fucking muslims who hate us anyway? LET THEM DIE.

The Jew fears Putin

Uh huh, and all those other kikes in the media are just going to disappear right? All those lifelong deep Mossad plants are just going to go away right?

Cause Trump's cabinet is full of people who are working every day to secure a future for this country right? They understand the individual struggle and what crime networks are out there? The jewish crime networks that ravage this country?

So I'm supposed to base my faith on the possibility that Trump is playing some super long con, when most of his past contradicts any sort of bias or hate against Israel. His daughter married a kike, he changed his story on 9/11. He blames Saudis.

Look it's right in front of your face, that's fine if you don't see it. But I'm telling you, this is not what it seems. Things are only going to get better enough that it seems like something is improving, but really things will be so bad that we'll be thankful that someone is doing anything at all?

Armed guards everywhere, scanners everywhere, drones everywhere, your meta-data being used to psych profile you in real time. We are heading in a horrible direction and it's being led by people who claim to be doing so in the name of God and country.

IT'S HORSESHIT

The Protocols have blackpilled me beyond belief, God help us all

I might look distracted, but my gaze has never faltered.

oh vey
mike thermobitch has stepped intot he debate
is mikey going to enlist
has mike already left for israel?
what will those nasty palis do when confronted with mikey thermobitch and his chimpout mindset

come on mikey, step up to the plate, go and FIGHT for israel, you wouldnt want those pesky goyim getting all the glory!

ok? why would we stay if the only reason why we're there is gone

Again that's a kike orchestrating all that with a fucking Saudi prince. How is that different from the last 50 to 100 years?

Now if only he would pull out of the UN

This fuck, he's gonna make a fucking killing off all the security tech

well you could have voted for hillary, she would be better, we all know, especially here at 4chin, what a wonderful president she would have made

Not anymore, but king gorilla did

Because the swamp will soon be drained