You all have school-shooter logic

I mean think about it. "The Jews are smarter, more influential and more popular than me! Better kill them all!"

I don't think anyone ever accused jews of being popular.

Among liberals they are.

Damn, you're thick.

White nationalists are so dumb lol, the average IQ for a Jew is 130

You spelled liars, „subversive and treaterous“ wrong

Nein

Tell me an example of treason.

Subverting and lying to the host nation which graciously took you in betraying their good faith

I know what treason is. Give me an example.

ur mom gay

>You all have school-shooter logic
Why do you think I was quarantined here dipshit

Selling nuclear secrets to jizzrael

You can't rape a whore. America was built on the stealing of Indian and Mexican land.

>show me treason
>shows actual treason
>nuh uh!
its a jew.

JFK wanted to investigate isreals nuclear program, look what happened to him.....

You're describing a woman's mind.

>this
its the kikes. Its always the kikes.
WE MUST ERADICATE THEM ALL!

julius and ethel rosenberg were treasonous jews

>Horse vagina is rightful Christian clay

Oh hey, I remember you. You kept implying the victims of the Soviet regime didn't count because the Jews were more unarmed than them or something? Not sure if this is a highly autistic, elaborate troll or you're genuinely this brainwashed.

What "victims?"

This board is basically a cult:

>Targets vulnerable and frustrated people: "I don't have friends bc I'm too smart, girls only like assholes instead of nice guys like me".
>Gives them a boogeyman: "it's all the jews/niggers/women fault".
>Gives them a cause: "muh white race".
>Gives them a mantra against non gratifying thoughts: "whatever kike".
>Gives them a false sense of superiority: "I'm red pilled, I see the truth".

The pilars are the same you just need to change the jews for the west and muh white race for muh caliphate and you have a radical madrasa.

Yep. The only reason Sup Forums is remotely anti-jihadi is because they aren't white Christians. Although in fairness we have common ground on the jew issue.

Of course you could say all the same things about radical Zionists, except they actually got their ethno-religious nation state.

US media is basically a cult:

>Targets vulnerable and frustrated people: "I don't have friends bc I'm too {brown, poor, gay}, girls only like rich assholes instead of nice guys like me".
>Gives them a boogeyman: "it's all the wypipo fault, fuck drumpf".
>Gives them a cause: "muh intersectionalism".
>Gives them a mantra against non gratifying thoughts: "whatever Dimitri".
>Gives them a false sense of superiority: "I watch Television, I see the truth".

Bingo. The difference is that we are right.

Okay you went retarded when you said gay guys complaining about not getting girls.