The hate of jews in /pol

I recently started visiting this board and noticed the hate of jews here. I was suprised as I thought this was a thing of the past.
I'm german so if you dislike jews he re you're immediately viewed as a nazi piece of shit.
I'm indifferent to them.
But the hate got me curious as I like to view the different pov.

Do you hate jews? If yes why? If possible back up your claims with evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8WQiFaKQJ9s9ATNY_xI4haoSIodAtwHc
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thirteenth_Tribe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc
youtu.be/YP9o-RGDPTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Seriously?

Americans hate them because they've infiltrated the government and media and are siphoning billions of American tax dollars to Israel. They also have the U.S. tangled up in their middle east wars. Also they did 9/11, so there's that...

You think the jews are behind 9/11? Any evidence supporting that?

Jews force you to think that they can do nothing bad to proceed do something bad. Just lurk around more and you'll spot some foul jewery going on.

Google “Israeli art students” and read the salon article from 2002, should be first hit

If I lived in a country where I could go to jail for doing historical research because Jews are afraid, I would probably dislike the them quite a bit.

I know that the movie industry is controlled by jews. But how is the government and the media?
And do you have anything to back that up. Because for someone that's trying to understand you, fact checking is important

I'm Jewish and I think you guys are all jealous unemployed pathetic losers

Look into AIPAC, EMET, and other Jewish political groups which are very active in US politics. You can use the articles at Occidental Observer. They’re all sourced, so you can fact check. If you’re too lazy to do that I can’t help you.

I'm Jewish and I think you guys are all jealous pathetic losers

You are in for a ride kid!

Awh. That's sweet.

Goyim are all drunks and their women are coalburning whores

There is no antisemitism. Whites are just defending themselves from the obvious aggressors.

Thing of the past? like the 109 countries that physically removed them 359 times?

You don't get it, do you?

He's right you know

Removed them because they have a higher iq sorry dumb goyim it's true youre dumb drunks and your women are whores, now go have a ham and cheese sandwich with beer

Yes

Imagine being a Jew. Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

This board is basically a cult:

>Targets vulnerable and frustrated people: "I don't have friends bc I'm too smart, girls only like assholes instead of nice guys like me".
>Gives them a boogeyman: "it's all the jews/niggers/women fault".
>Gives them a cause: "muh white race".
>Gives them a mantra against non gratifying thoughts: "whatever kike".
>Gives them a false sense of superiority: "I'm red pilled, I see the truth".

The pilars are the same you just need to change the jews for the west and muh white race for muh caliphate and you have a radical madrasa.

We all know it's a cult. You're posting nothing new.

Imagine being a dumb goy...your women are all doing it with Tyrone and your greatest joy is eating pork and beer...you have no creative ability and have to watch movies produced by Jews and when you're sick go to a Jewish doctor, your failures as an ethnicity must be painful yet they will only get worse as your countries are taken over by Islamic men whom your women will welcome with legs spread

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

I wonder who could be behind this post...

A catalog of their crimes...

The - JQ: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8WQiFaKQJ9s9ATNY_xI4haoSIodAtwHc

If this isn't a shill thread, here you go OP.

Otherwise sage and /thread everybody, (((they're)) trying to slide hard right now.

You better be carful hun you might get reported.

May as well go desktop mode, op.

the founding of modern day israel is based on the notion that they are an ancient people who's ancestors lived on the land for thousands of years and that they are now coming "home".

Jew= Tribe of Judah.
Askenazi = Turkish

sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

Semetic= Shemetic= Shem, 1st on of noah
Jephetic= Jephath= 3rd son of Noah.

The Japhethites
…The sons of Japheth were Gomer and Magog and Madai and Javan and Tubal and Meshech and Tiras. 3The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz and Riphath and Togarmah.

The children of Shem were Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram, in addition to daughters. Abraham, the patriarch of the Hebrews and Arabs, was one of the descendants of Arphaxad.

Modern jews ancestors never actually stepped foot on the land. They converted to judaism about 2,000 years ago. There's no claim to the land other than taking on the identity of the tribe of Judah.

All the problems in the middle east, migration, war etc all revolve around the 'jews" having a historical right to the land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thirteenth_Tribe

If Jews are good people, why have they been kicked out of every nation on earth, going back as far Babylon.

Everywhere they go, people end up hating them. They call that Anti-semitism, I call it Counter-Semitism.

Real truth:

All of Sup Forums's ideology revolves around the idea that the white race is superior. Everything Sup Forums-tards say and do is based on this belief.

But then it turns out that Jews are more intelligent, more powerful and more united than whites, despite being a tiny minority. For all their pride and pretension, whites turn out to be nothing more than niggers compared to the actual master race - the Jews.

This drives the Sup Forums-tard up the wall. Their brains cannot handle this paradox and they will turn their hypocricy to hate and delusion - surely the Jews cannot possibly be superior, instead it's just that they're EVIL! Whitey then proceeds to chimp out like the niggers they look down upon.

It's pretty hilarious really.

Jews are deceivers. They are better than whites at propaganda and untruth.

Mongoloid East Asians are smart too, but you're not seeing them shoving "muh diversity" and jewing anybody.

If kikes stopped being parasites that jumped nation to nation to find the next best host to destroy, then know one would bat an eye.

But I suppose we're mirring their IQ. That's surely it!

Did you know that Jews financed and led a communist revolution in Germany 15 years before Hitler came to power?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

>r*ddit spacing
Is this explained by IQ (avg. 95 in Israel, 97 in 90% Ashkenazi Haifa or Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion/corruption/etc.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

>One Jew.. 1:50
Is this explained by IQ (avg. 95 in Israel, 97 in 90% Ashkenazi Haifa) or Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion/corruption/etc.

What about your domestic media? Did you know of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

Through the gratuitous amounts of propaganda, manipulation, deceitfulness, murder, brainwashing starts from when you’re in the womb, psychological impulses from wiring your brain.

Yea anyone can win if you attack the brain.

Look at nature a tiny French bulldog can scare a grizzly bear does it mean the bulldog is stronger, on the contrary it means the grizzly bear was unaware of his genetic power. He was caught off guard when he heard the bulldog bark, so without this knowledge the bear ran and admitted defeat without realizing he could had one all long if he just stood up and attacked the bulldog with his powerful bear claws.

In 2012 the NYT had 5000+ staff members.

After digging through to find as many connections to Jews as you could, you found... ~60. And as the people get lower in the list the jobs become more and more trivial.

Jews are 2% of the US population. In the NYT they are represented as 60/5000 = 1.2%

Jews are underrepresented at the NYT

Same breakdown here

And here

And here

Have a great day as you go "b-b-b-but they REALLY run the company!"

Adolf Hitler - Warning to Canadians

youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc

You should hate them too.

You're aware that Jews were denied the right to having a country of their own until after WW2? Are you seriously too retarded to see how that might have posed a problem for making Jews leave non-Jewish countries?

As soon as they were given land, most Jews immediately moved there. And yet the international community now constantly blames them from "stealing" the land of those poor Palestinians.

Meanwhile, can you blame the Jews who didn't move to Israel for not leaving their home country where they have friends and family for a dubious middle eastern conflict zone?

Sup Forums is too autistic to see these obvious issues, I guess.

Read this jew and feel afraid Because you have no argument when it comes to nature.

Thats why i wonder why all race realists just dont start also study why Jews are better in some cases. It should be one of biggest points, how make people better but most of them think that make physical exercises and maybe pray will work.
Imo there should be hard pressure on better education, rising kids or go up on social pyramid but no, muh aryans!111

Let's look at the NYT in detail then. The newspaper created by goys and bought by kikes during troubles times with two Jewish families stolen fortunes.

Top Leadership. The following leading roles are held by Jews:
>Chairman & Vice Chairman
>Publisher & Deputy Publisher
>Managing Editor & Deputy Managing Editor
>President/CEO (spouse) & Chief Operating Officer
>*At least* 7 out of 13 Board members are Jewish, and *at least* 7 out of 14 Executive Committee members are Jewish.

The Editor-in-chief of the following NYT sub-publications are Jewish:
>NYT Editorial Page, NYT Global Edition, NYT Magazine, NYT Style Magazine, NYT Live Journal, and NYT Biz Day. It appears that the only sub-publication left is the NYT Book Review, whose last editor-in-chief was Jewish (and whose current editor-in-chief may be Jewish, but it’s unclear)

Bureau Chiefs. The Bureau Chiefs for the following offices are Jewish:
>Washington DC, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Central & Eastern Europe (Warsaw), Jerusalem, South Asia, and Australia. In other words, the capital of most of the largest Western countries: the USA, the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Poland, and Australia.

Chief Correspondents. The following “Chief” correspondents are Jewish:
>Chief National, Chief International, Chief Political, Chief Domestic Affairs, Chief Diplomatic, Chief European Business Correspondents, Chief Mergers & Acquisitions, Chief White House, and Chief Military Correspondent. Only one of the NYT’s current “Chief” Correspondent positions was held by a non-Jew – the Chief Washington Correspondent.

Can someone of you pass some true photos of the concentration camps? You know, those where you don't see the chimneys and see hospitals, etc.

They make excuses. "muh empathy" or "the jews lie!" or "IQ isnt real!" and "nobel prizes are fake"

Yawn. Cherry picked members which when you actually go research them aren't current board members and are still less than board members who aren't Jewish.

If you had a point you wouldn't need to lie. Yet you do.

youtu.be/YP9o-RGDPTg

I'm not jewish and circumcision isn't that bad. It is a chick magnet

The funny thing is that when I came on Sup Forums for the first time I was a fascist. But slowly, after seeing all the Jew hate here, i started to see the white right as enemies and began shilling hard for marxist ideas (in a very subversive way). Not for Israel though.

Sup Forums hate jews because they are jealous white boys

Why should I feel afraid when you admit that whites are too stupid to compete with Jews? You are just proving my point. The cowardly bear is the numerically superior whites, while the bulldog is the clever and courageous Jew, defeating foes larger than himself.

Won damn auto correct.

The whole point of fact checking is that you do it yourself.

Anyone can see the scale of Jewish propaganda on any screen. Look at the names in the credits and then look at the race mixing and degeneracy and attacks on Christianity through it.

Thats why they will lose. Main authors for Sup Forums should be Sun Tzu, Niccolò Machiavelli and famous Pole Friedrich Nietzsche but i would say that need to be minimum. They prefer act like monkeys.

>r*ddit spacing
You're a Jewish supremacist and you claim people hate them because they're successful. South Koreans are the most successful group in Canada and nobody hates them. Kikes have been removed 359 times throughout history and have been detested by our greatest leaders.

We let your tribe infest our country after WWII and you sued for abortion, gave us affirmative action, infiltrated our education boards, and use your NGOs to shut down any whitey that opposes your plan to third worldize this once great nation. 12 year old girls in my province are now taught about anal masturbation thanks to a kike now convicted pedophile education minister.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative and this why you are hated everywhere you go.

Dig, brother, insofar as you're able in a nation literally paralyzed by guilt and misinformation relative to the JQ.

I promise you, the more you research, critically and independently and objectively, the more you'll understand the general tone here on pol.

We've been fed lies, for decades... lies so massive, so blatant, so shameless, that even after uncovered they're still difficult to wrap one's head around. Your nation has had it worse than any other.. prepare to be infuriated.

>Do you hate jews? If yes why? If possible back up your claims with evidence.
Yes. I lived around them. I saw their lying, conneiving ways, and then I learned to notice their signature in the news and the hypocrisy around them, the nature of MSM, and who is in charge.
Open your eyes and you will see. I used to be slightly pro-Jew, but now I not only doubt the holocaust, but I wish it actually happened.

>Gives them a mantra against non gratifying thoughts: "whatever kike".
I call this 'mental safe spacing' it's a way of shutting out any criticism, once you see someone here spouting buzzwords at you they are pretty much pre-emptively doing "lalala I can't hear youuuu" even if they don't know it themselves. It's almost a reflex.

I just blew you the fuck out. Let's look at CNN.

The President of CNN’s parent company, Turner Broadcasting, is Jewish (David Levy). His immediate predecessor was also Jewish (Phillip Kent). The majority of Turner’s current C-level executives are Jewish. (Doug Shapiro, Lauren Hurvitz, Louise Sims, Howard Shimmel, and several others). CNN’s current President is Jewish (Jeff Zucker). Throughout its life, two-thirds of CNNs’ Presidents have been Jewish (Jeff Zucker, Walter Isaacson, Reese Schonfeld, and Burt Reinhardt). CNN’s current Vice President is also Jewish (Ken Jauntz). CNN’s U.S. Division has had an unbroken stream of Jewish Presidents since at least the mid 1990s. (Ken Jauntz, John Klein, Rick Kaplan, and possibly beyond). The majority of CNN’s current Executive VP’s are also Jewish. (Allison Gollust, Richard Davis, Amy Entalis, Andrew Morse, and others). Each of the EVP’s mentioned in the last sentence were immediately preceded by someone who was also Jewish. (Albie Hecht, Scot Safon, Susan Bunda, and Mark Whitaker, who served as HLN President and CNN EVP, Marketing EVP, Content Development EVP, and Editorial EVP, respectively). Currently, the three highest ranking individuals in CNN’s Washington Bureau are Jewish (Sam Feist, Adam Levine, and Eric Sherling).

CNN’s Lead Political Anchor, Chief Political Correspondent, Chief Political Analyst, Chief Political Director, Chief National Correspondent, and Chief Washington Correspondent are all Jewish. (Wolf Blitzer, Dana Bash, Gloria Borger, David Chalain, John King, and Jake Tapper). In other words, CNN’s top six—and only six— “Chief” anchor positions are held by Jews.

>359 times

But to be honest, many people on Sup Forums develop, develop like roll of toilet paper.

fuck off jew

Blew me the fuck out? You just copy-pasted a lie you have saved to your computer.... Takes 1 quick google search and your entire crap falls apart. Then you just change the subject.

Gas yourself shlomo. I'll blow you out on CBS and NBC if you want as well. Americans treated you rats better than you treat your own and you still turned on them. You deserve what's coming and then some.

(((Evidence)))
It's all about finding doors you never knew existed. Not being shown a path.

Chaos is free. Knoweldge is infinite.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is easy to tackle: jews were a religious minority and thus an easy scapegoat, if a ruler wanted to fill his treasury he could expell the jews and seize their property for some much needed money.

It's not even most of Sup Forums. It's a group of about ~15 faggots who take turns spamming threads and bumping each others. The leaf is a known one. There used to be a Macedonian, but I think he finally killed himself.

Calm down, cuck.

Lurk here for 3-6 months and you will hate them as much as anyone here.

Too many coincidences where their names come up over and over again. Especially in regards with mass migration of non whites to the West. Jews love that shit more then anyone.

You have to ask yourself why? When they wont open the borders to anyone in Israel and deport non white refugees.

Still very sceptical. I'll take a look at some of the links though. What I do not understand is this differencing between whites and jews. By their skin color they are white. And supposedly in the migration era humans came from that direction to europe...

>a lie
there are kikes in every piece of corruptive influence.

Not all! Jew and no I didn’t admit you were correct.

No I was showing you that the white race is superior.

It isn’t hard to attack an infant’s brain while he or she is in the womb.

Lol this is almost laughable the Jew feels this analogy is powerful. Yet he missed the whole concept. He was unaware that the bear the French bull was attacking was a child.

See how the Jew admits it’s heroic to strike a child while being fully grown adult. Purely disgusting.

You were just systematically tricked. Like the predictable bitch that you are. Get fucked Kike.

I hate them from experience.

Because jews treat themselves as seperate and gods chosen.
they want us all dead.

You're a fucking retard

Go throw pigs blood on the wailing wall.

More than half of all Israeli immigrants to the "Jewish state" are atheist yet they don't allow converts. You're being purposefully deceitful when you make it about religion.

Modern Jews look down on Jews that keep the traditions. Race is infinitely more important to Jews and the Jewish state than their religion. The Rabbi class through their oral tradition literally believe they are the chosen race destined to enslave the planet.

>I recently started visiting this board and noticed the hate of jews here
I hope you get raped to death.

Yet, i can handle how they find out idea that jews are smart than most people but they still cant find idea to study jewish sucess. I think its hide in this 15IQ point gap between whites and jews. xd

Listen, Kraut. This is your Prime Minister. You probably have no national pride because you were probably programmed from an early age to be shameful of your country's past. No more user! Look at what the burgers did to the Natives. Or Spain with the Caribbeans. Or France with the Haitians. They're all fine Western republics still, despite the bad press.

Now that the UK is out of the EU, your country is the de facto leader of Europe. Isn't this what your grandfather wanted?

Not an argument. We can move from your debasement and destruction of America and talk about what your tribe did in Europe if you want.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

they bred with whites to get lighter skin so they could infiltrate us easier

okay then, ethno-religious then you pedant
point being they were a minority and often located in the urban centres and thus easily uprooted

You greatly underestimate the size and influence of Sup Forums

It's because they're not even in the upper area for whites. The average one of them is a junkie. Heroin addicts who obsess over the "good times" as they die from sepsis. They're just looking for shit to blame.

Blah blah blah. Go post some more out of context shit and lies, bud. Don't forget to prep the bull for your "wife."

Sup Forums /=/ the stormfags. The conservative base is legit. The edgy racism is also legit. But the straight up neo-nazi faggots are just vocal. This place is a LARP zone with the occasional retard who actually thinks it's serious.